Sign in to follow this  
Rapid_snail

Shredder Eb PR3

Hello guys! 

Just bought the Shredder Eb Pr3 from armas and i found it very good against silvers however i found it almost useless against golds. Maybe im not good enough for facing golds with it or the weapon is bad and i got lucky with it? 

What do you guys think about the weapon? Is it good with the preset mods or not, if its not then what do you suggest for mods?

It's not a very good gun honestly, it is really weak against most other pointman weapons

Hmm don't know could be. Maybe its just me but i like to play with guns that differs from the current oca/nhvr/ntec meta. Its just very boring to play almost all the time against groups  with the same weapon setups. So i'm using weapons that are rare or just not in the current meta even if it affects my game performance (sorry about that tryhard golds). It gives more color to the game. So at least my opp doesent have to face the same guns all the time. Its more fun when you rekt someone with a shit gun. 😄 But  its just me...

You said it yourself, the Shredder is not meta. Its limited range (20m) and long ttk (0.84 seconds) make it a big underdog against most smg/shotgun/AR users. It does however do a fair ammount of hard damage which is nice, especially in car chases, and unlike other shotguns IR3 (raising range to 27m) is actually helpful given the shredder's tight spread. 

Most useful mods for the shredder are IR3 and mobility sling so you made a good choice with the preset version. 

As with any non meta weapon, you are going to have to outsmart your opp in order to get off the first shot(s) as you will be at a disadvantage in almost any even 1v1 situation. But as with anything, its important to have fun, and it sounds like you are so in a way, youve already won! 😉

Edited by CookiePuss

10 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

You said it yourself, the Shredder is not meta. Its limited range (20m) and long ttk (0.84 seconds) make it a big underdog against most smg/shotgun/AR users. It does however do a fair ammount of hard damage which is nice, especially in car chases, and unlike other shotguns IR3 (raising ramge to 27m) is actually helpful given the shredder's tight spread. 

Most useful mods for the shredder are IR3 and mobility sling so you made a good choice with the preset version. 

As with any non meta weapon, you are going to have to outsmart your opp in order to get off the first shot(s) as you will be at a disadvantage in almost any even 1v1 situation. But as with anything, its important to have fun, and it sounds like you are so in a way, youve already won! 😉

im using RFP as secondary so i'm quite capable in mid range too 😄 its really fun to play with it. Especially against players who cant counter it because they are not familiar with the underrated guns 😄 but yeah in a play style like this there ups and downs very often but thats the way of APB doesent it? 😄

Most consistent shotgun in the game right now, don't let anyone tell you otherwise

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Rapid_snail said:

im using RFP as secondary so i'm quite capable in mid range too 😄 its really fun to play with it. Especially against players who cant counter it because they are not familiar with the underrated guns 😄 but yeah in a play style like this there ups and downs very often but thats the way of APB doesent it? 😄

thats not... you know what, nevermind.

you seem happy and that puts you ahead of the game in my book.

gg

Edited by CookiePuss

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

thats not... you know what, nevermind.

you seem happy and that outs you ahead of the game in my book.

gg

i know what you mean 🙂 and thanks for the info about the weapon it was very useful to be honest especially about the range. 

5 minutes ago, Rapid_snail said:

i know what you mean 🙂 and thanks for the info about the weapon it was very useful to be honest especially about the range. 

Honestly Im just jealous you have the courage to go non meta! 

I havent touched anything but the Oca ntec cr762 hvr in so long!!! :classic_sad:

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

I havent touched anything but the Oca ntec cr762 hvr in so long!!! :classic_sad:

well my nerves made of steel i think 😄 and i spent too much on this game to let my weapons to be dust catchers 😄

It's really not THAT bad of a gun. Hang on it to it though since based on the recent weapon balance news, the underused guns are slowly going to be getting changes. Shredder isn't on that list yet but at some point it should be. In the meantime it's still a fun gun to use in Fightclub

• Thanks 1

shredder could use a ttk buff tbh, but mostly the gun is really satisfying when you finally get a kill with it, and it sounds cool.

Shredder got some registring issues from what I saw so yeah... For now it's pretty garbage to use against other pointsman weapons.

9 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I bought the SBSR IRS... holy crap that gun is crap. At least the DMR gets off a stun sometimes, and has no recoil.  This gun has crazy recoil. slow firing (compared to ISSR variants) and welp, your lucky to get 2 shots off, almost never a 3rd kill shot.  The dmg you do to cars is subpar compared to an alig or DMR... in every conceivable way it is just sad.... really like I think the Anubis is better. I hear they are balancing the Coronor version but... hot damn this one is bad bad bad.

47 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

I bought the SBSR IRS... holy crap that gun is crap. At least the DMR gets off a stun sometimes, and has no recoil.  This gun has crazy recoil. slow firing (compared to ISSR variants) and welp, your lucky to get 2 shots off, almost never a 3rd kill shot.  The dmg you do to cars is subpar compared to an alig or DMR... in every conceivable way it is just sad.... really like I think the Anubis is better. I hear they are balancing the Coronor version but... hot damn this one is bad bad bad.

At least it looks cool 😄

one of my favourite non meta weapons tbhif im going to spend money on this game again then i might buy it perm

i wish it had more range and a tighter spread tbh

Works out of the passenger window Very good for destroying guns as passenger.

Well maybe I explain what I meant by broken. I mean that at point blank it got problem with hitting anything (which is strange for shotgun) but does alright at certain range. This usually happens in point blank range when aiming from shoulder (aiming with it or distancing yourself from enemy fix it). Possible register issue?

Sign in to follow this