Sign in to follow this  
Sidewayz24

What a joke

2 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Matters a lot when the context and reply is only accurate when regarding the post it was aimed at.

See your lack of reading is showing in both your posts. So no, it doesn't matter. Thanks for the free bumps btw, not that it really matters.

Edited by Sidewayz24

5 minutes ago, Sidewayz24 said:

Does it really matter? Your lack of actual reading shows in this response, as well as the first. 

No I can get it all, but it's from several years ago, so it's all kinds of back tracking. Any of my financial statements are so clogged up that sifting through the years I played apb to find purchases is a lot of time.

can’t you just use the account creation date? you only need 3 transaction IDs iirc, has to be easier to find the first ones than the last ones

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

can’t you just use the account creation date? you only need 3 transaction IDs iirc, has to be easier to find the first ones than the last ones

I didn't buy anything for a long time. I also quit shortly after starting in frustration. Plus it's still me having to go through and get them. My bank records online only hold 40 pages of transaction history. Which goes back to October of 2017 lol. Not nearly far enough, so I have to ask for printed records from a time range at my actual bank. This is also bites into my free time which lately isn't very abundant and I'd rather not spend all the time sifting through records after I worked all day just to prove it's my account when all I want is the reset function to work like it does for everyone else lmao. Which again, I didn't ask for. G1 forced it and it's broken for some people for whatever reason.

Do you have to do This just to reset your password? I don't believe so. 

Edited by Sidewayz24

4 minutes ago, Sidewayz24 said:

I didn't buy anything for a long time. I also quit shortly after starting in frustration. Plus it's still me having to go through and get them. My bank records online only hold 40 pages of transaction history. Which goes back to October of 2017 lol. Not nearly far enough, so I have to ask for printed records from a time range at my actual bank. This is also bites into my free time which lately isn't very abundant and I'd rather not spend all the time sifting through records after I worked all day just to prove it's my account when all I want is the reset function to work like it does for everyone else lmao. Which again, I didn't ask for. G1 forced it and it's broken for some people for whatever reason.

that’s rough

why not ask if they can use other verification methods (account creation, dob, etc)

Edited by BXNNXD
typo

Just now, BXNNXD said:

that’s rough

why not ask if they can use other verification methods (account creation, dob, etc)

Already provided all of that lol. That was used to "locate my account".... after I told them the email it was under. Lol, this support ticket experience has been a ridiculous ride lol.

Edited by Sidewayz24

I am too, very busy, but there is always time for some keyboard fighting.

3 hours ago, Sidewayz24 said:

See my screen of Matt literally saying that others are experiencing this too.

You didn't provide any screenshot, even if you wrote you did.

This post is empty:

20 hours ago, Sidewayz24 said:

It's getting to the point I am about to screenshot the conversation I had with Matt where he literally states this is happening. so be are be...

Here it is:

3 hours ago, Sidewayz24 said:

Does anyone read here? Wait, I forgot where I was for a second. Sorry.

Can't read what you can't post, famalam.

You could've seen that your post was empty in my quote too or if you'd look at what you wrote.

If you tried to just paste them, you would've seen an error too. You need to upload them to a third party host such as https://imgur.com

Oh, "Wait, I forgot where I was for a second. Sorry."

But gathering from what you wrote, that is quite weird then.

Personally I only know about people where it worked out fine and I didn't have issues with support before, so bear with me.

It'll be all resolved eventually though - no need to be so passive-aggressive.

13 minutes ago, neophobia said:

You didn't provide any screenshot, even if you wrote you did.

This post is empty:

Can't read what you can't post, famalam.

You could've seen that your post was empty in my quote too or if you'd look at what you wrote.

If you tried to just paste them, you would've seen an error too. You need to upload them to a third party host such as https://imgur.com

Oh, "Wait, I forgot where I was for a second. Sorry."

But gathering from what you wrote, that is quite weird then.

Personally I only know about people where it worked out fine and I didn't have issues with support before, so bear with me.

It'll be all resolved eventually though - no need to be so passive-aggressive.

Was in the edit when I left for work yesterday. Strange. 

Here it is again lol:

https://imgur.com/gallery/srLfAQY

Thanks for pointing that out.

Edited by Sidewayz24

The only other time Ive heard of someone unable to prove ownership of their account, they had actually bought the account.

• Thanks 1

If you have nothing to worry about if you truly are the owner of the account, why are you creating such a drag to prove the ownership?

I'm thinking that you either hacked the account and is trying to claim it as yours, or you bought it from someone else.

If i had to prove something STRAIGHT TO THE OFFICIAL SUPPORT of a game, i'd do it without any worries. You seem weird tbh...

1 hour ago, Poperon said:

If you have nothing to worry about if you truly are the owner of the account, why are you creating such a drag to prove the ownership?

I'm thinking that you either hacked the account and is trying to claim it as yours, or you bought it from someone else.

If i had to prove something STRAIGHT TO THE OFFICIAL SUPPORT of a game, i'd do it without any worries. You seem weird tbh...

Lol, and another blatant case of not reading. I could prove ownership and was actually in the process of acquiring the info. But Matt finally understood what the issue was, and there's no need to provide the info. 

Again, I ask if you have to provide transaction IDs if you click to reset your password (something G1 forced on people).

Anyone else got an opinion on something they didn't read about? Lol, I can tell most of you are from America.

26 minutes ago, Sidewayz24 said:

Lol, I can tell most of you are from America.

Dont make us freedom you, nerd. 

25 minutes ago, Sidewayz24 said:

Lol, and another blatant case of not reading. I could prove ownership and was actually in the process of acquiring the info. But Matt finally understood what the issue was, and there's no need to provide the info. 

Again, I ask if you have to provide transaction IDs if you click to reset your password (something G1 forced on people).

Anyone else got an opinion on something they didn't read about? Lol, I can tell most of you are from America.

the guy you quoted proudly states hes brazilian in his signature

you're not really setting the bar high for eurofags tbh

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

the guy you quoted proudly states hes brazilian in his signature

you're not really setting the bar high for eurofags tbh

On my phone, no signatures. And who said I'm Euro? Also posts can have more than one subject lol.

Edited by Sidewayz24

2 minutes ago, Sidewayz24 said:

On my phone, no signatures. And who said I'm Euro? Also posts can have more than one subject lol.

I think you maybe need snickers homie. 

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

I think you maybe need snickers homie. 

How So? Because I made an observation of typical American behavior and commented on it. Seems to have triggered some. 

50 minutes ago, Sidewayz24 said:

How So? Because I made an observation of typical American behavior and commented on it. Seems to have triggered some. 

You seem crabby is all. 

... need a hug?

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

You seem crabby is all. 

... need a hug?

Not at all.

1 hour ago, Sidewayz24 said:

And who said I'm Euro?

sorry i thought we were jumping to conclusions

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this