Sign in to follow this  
Pranking

(GAME) Old suggestion I still stand by (jmb junk idea)

Copied from old thread.

https://forums-old.gamersfirst.com/topic/378575-idea-for-jmb-gun-trials-we-own-already/

"Making 3/15 day gun jmb prizes tradeable on the in game market would make me by jmb again. Plain and simple. I, like many others, have most of the guns. When we get 3/15 day gun prizes we already have it's a complete waste and is the reason I don't buy jmb. I want to but the chances of me getting a 3/15 day trial gun I don't own permanent is slim.

My suggestion.

Have the timer start for the 3/15 day weapon when you equip it. Not from when you redeem it from your inbox. Then make it tradeable until someone equips it then it's not tradeable anymore.

Give and take limitations so they are not easily obtained. Maybe, No mailing them, market only, auction only no restrictions, Allow only one 3/15 day gun to be listed every 24 hours to try and keep the prices high in the market so people have to grind a little for them and they're not just given away. Maybe even a handful of joker tickets to list or bid.

Wouldn't jmb start selling more? This way the green gun prizes are worth something and the 99g1c guns trials/jmb would be still selling cause it's easier than saving up in game cash to bid. I also think as a small side effect it would hit the "pay to win 3 slot" nonsense by making these more available to f2p."

Or something along that idea.

Edited by Pranking

As it was said yesterday in the live stream that legendaries in the future may become untradeable would make this not possible. It was said once you let somebody pay for something with a random chance at everything you get then start selling said items it becomes gambling. With the EU putting laws into place where it prevents games from either having loot boxes, and in some cases forces certain devs to show all the chances of obtaining said items i doubt that it'll eventually become a thing but it would still be pretty neat. We just have to wait and see because the US are also forming legislation about loot boxes in games so no one knows which way this will turn out :/.

7 hours ago, Senpai said:

As it was said yesterday in the live stream that legendaries in the future may become untradeable would make this not possible. 

That would ruin this game.. for me anyway