Afanickton

Stamina Boost Criminal/Enforcer Character Modification

To add another anecdote: I agree that fighting a full team of LTL tends to be very hard, especially in cases with stun OPGLs.

I also agree that being the only one playing Stabba while everyone else plays regular guns is not OP at all...

I'd like Molotovs for criminals, with nice AOE and damage over time. I mean, enforcers have LTL, can grab the criminals' stash and they have SIRENS! ;)

1 hour ago, NecrophileChick said:

To add another anecdote: I agree that fighting a full team of LTL tends to be very hard, especially in cases with stun OPGLs.

I also agree that being the only one playing Stabba while everyone else plays regular guns is not OP at all...

I'd like Molotovs for criminals, with nice AOE and damage over time. I mean, enforcers have LTL, can grab the criminals' stash and they have SIRENS! ;)

Or you can buy an opgl yourself...

2 hours ago, NecrophileChick said:
3 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

Or you can buy an opgl yourself...

Could you maybe explain what that has to do with anything?

5 hours ago, NecrophileChick said:

I'd like Molotovs for criminals, with nice AOE and damage over time. I mean, enforcers have LTL, can grab the criminals' stash and they have SIRENS!😉

You can buy opgl to fight another opgls is not hard to understand. Or just buy flak jacket.

Is that easier for you to understand or do u need bigger words? I can edit on paint and upload it just for you.

Edited by Excalibur!

5 hours ago, NecrophileChick said:

Yes it's hard to vs a full team of stun opgls (Unless you rush them..)
But a team of normal OPGLs is even worse.
Stun OPGLs are 2 hits to stun. (Assuming max dmg)
Standard OPGL is 1 hit to kill. (Assuming max dmg)

I know it's not fun getting arrested, and I see the argument of "NERF LTL" pretty often but LTL is just outclassed by lethals in every single way, without any form of advantage. (In terms of actual combat)