Indifferent

Matt Scott, can you put the Star LCR and OCA Silverado on ARMAS?

Someone else has already made a thread about this but I don't think an admin has seen it yet, the sale is ending soon and I would like to purchase both these items.

• Like 1

no new thread needed since you can tag people in threads...

But then they will buy them and make rage posts about the gun sucking and wanting money back. That's the problem with that rabbit hole.

On 7/7/2018 at 11:54 AM, NiVaKi said:

no new thread needed since you can tag people in threads...

Thanks for informing me about this.

Calling @MattScott

As @SelttikS said; those weapons are not as good as you think they are. G1 had issues with people demanding refunds for them. I do own both and they really are not as good as you think they are.

STAR LCR was the first premium weapon ive bought. When i did it, i thought the LCR would be a direct update to the default STAR, but it's kind of a unique spin-off. (slower firing rate, but better accuracy, specially for longer range)

It's a cool weapon if you want an option for faster firing rate than a HVR Scout.
If we were playing Counter-Strike, the STAR LCR would be the SIG SG 550 Sniper Rifle.

Edited by Poperon

2 hours ago, Poperon said:

STAR LCR was the first premium weapon ive bought. When i did it, i thought the LCR would be a direct update to the default STAR, but it's kind of a unique spin-off. (slower firing rate, but better accuracy, specially for longer range)

It's a cool weapon if you want an option for faster firing rate than a HVR Scout.
If we were playing Counter-Strike, the STAR LCR would be the SIG SG 550 Sniper Rifle.

just about everything fires faster than the hvr scout

Just for collection purposes i wouldn't mind them being available for a limited-time again, i'm sure others wouldn't either LCR might be a bit trash but i like the look of OCA Silverado without the scope like on a Whisper.

30 minutes ago, K3i said:

Just for collection purposes i wouldn't mind them being available for a limited-time again, i'm sure others wouldn't either LCR might be a bit trash but i like the look of OCA Silverado without the scope like on a Whisper.

Yes this exactly, I can't believe they haven't put it up yet 😞

Whatever happened to the OCA Iron Reaper SD? I think I've only seen it once EVER. Is it only trialable from joker boxes or something?

Edited by SLICKIEM

4 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

just about everything fires faster than the hvr scout

Yeah, that's true xD

I meant, if you're trying to "snipe" someone, but a bit faster without losing huge amounts of accuracy, you can switch to the LCR.

For me, it has worked wonders many times in the past.

Why would you ever buy the silverado when the OCA-SD NFCP 3 exists? It is the same gun but with open slots.

4 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Why would you ever buy the silverado when the OCA-SD NFCP 3 exists? It is the same gun but with open slots.

you can't put cj in nfcp 3

11 minutes ago, Healt said:

you can't put cj in nfcp 3

You don't wanna run cj without rs. You're gonna hit nothing. I have a silverado and a SD-NFCP3. If I could refund my Silverado I would.

6 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

You don't wanna run cj without rs. You're gonna hit nothing. I have a silverado and a SD-NFCP3. If I could refund my Silverado I would.

woot? silverado is a beast!

I love my Silverado.. I don't know what everyones problem is with it.

Honestly i think everything should be released on armas again,  to give chances to those who've missed out on limited sales,  like if i want to buy  the old perma snub nose i should be able to, there was no reason to remove it besides it being meh lol. 

but a lot of clothing options like the old tactical gear is not there anymore, nor is the lcr or siverado.  Honestly they need to bring everything back thats been on armas and sell it permanently. as well as hopefully in the future release a lot of hte weapons that are on the db but never been released, and to throw it out there, they need to allow for 3 slot secondary weapons.  those are in the files and the db, its just gamersfirst never released them.

@MattScott  I'm @  You matt because i feel you should read the various view points, plus i want it to be known that ill pay anything for a 3 slot snub nose. hell 1 grand right now XD

7 minutes ago, CANNAN said:

Honestly i think everything should be released on armas again,  to give chances to those who've missed out on limited sales,  like if i want to buy  the old perma snub nose i should be able to, there was no reason to remove it besides it being meh lol. 

but a lot of clothing options like the old tactical gear is not there anymore, nor is the lcr or siverado.  Honestly they need to bring everything back thats been on armas and sell it permanently. as well as hopefully in the future release a lot of hte weapons that are on the db but never been released, and to throw it out there, they need to allow for 3 slot secondary weapons.  those are in the files and the db, its just gamersfirst never released them.

@MattScott  I'm @  You matt because i feel you should read the various view points, plus i want it to be known that ill pay anything for a 3 slot snub nose. hell 1 grand right now XD

I believe G1/RP mentioned it at some point that they'd have to re work the UI (maybe something else too) to be able to have slotted secondaries. 

3 minutes ago, Randodom said:

I believe G1/RP mentioned it at some point that they'd have to re work the UI (maybe something else too) to be able to have slotted secondaries. 

Tipical old g1.  They have the assests, but never made use of them due to "Costs"  like 3 slot secondary are in the files and were assets made by the original pre g1 devs, but they just never used it due to most likely the cost of reworking the ui.  honestly its a shame that those arent used because if a f2p player wants a better pistol normaly they have to use a premade one they unlock, or purchase one from arma's, and sometimes the mods on the pistols wether armas or not dont really fit with the needs of the player.

Exclusivity is bullshoot. Just put it back, regardless of how good or bad it was.