Sign in to follow this  
virginiavirgin

Am i the only one who does not agree?

I believe that all weapons are fairly balanced. this is a different weapon with different tactics of the game. yukon from the Joker box. this is the Legend it costs a lot of money. he simply must shoot like that. 

Little Orbit has already changed the old system of spawning players, it turned out EVERYTHING is worse!  now I do not see a large variety of weapons in the game . changing the balance of weapons may be useful in the distant future .         personal opinion.  and it might be different from yours.           No comment .                                                                                                                                                                                     

Edited by YooD

20 minutes ago, YooD said:

I believe that all weapons are fairly balanced. this is a different weapon with different tactics of the game. yukon from the Joker box. this is the Legend it costs a lot of money. he simply must shoot like that. 

Little Orbit has already changed the old system of spawning players, it turned out EVERYTHING is worse!

... what?

Strange that people think partial shotgun hits are due to lack of skill. The JG in particular is in such a bad spot, I would say this change to shotguns is warranted.

On 7/6/2018 at 11:58 PM, virginiavirgin said:

Personally i thought they were already effective i even relied on those pellets for far range i don’t believe this is any good.

Not even they are going to 1/2 shot you and then throw a perc grenade at you i can’t wait to be one of those people!

nice pfp I know that from saints row.

memba when shotguns had a god-pellet and we could snipe with them from 75m away and CSGs could two tap consistently from 30m while sprinting around corners

CSG should have never been nerfed once to begin with

TOTALLY KAPPA MA BOI

On 7/7/2018 at 12:48 AM, Nanometic said:

As someone who has been playing pointman exclusively for about two months or so, I have felt that shotguns, csg specifically, just aren't consistent enough compared to other pointman weapons like the oca or the pmg. I personally think they did need some form of fix or change, but that is just my opinion. Like I said though, i'm going to wait to try them out before I make any judgments about the necessity of this change.

For sure ive been using a country gent and shotguns are nowhere as consistant as they were before that update, you know the one if youve been playing for a few years.

The new patch should make them more consistent and more enjoyable to use hopefully.

Edited by Toasted

Personally I find shotguns to outright piss me off with their inconsistency  - I can see that I'm directly aiming at someone and it will still take me 3-4 shots to kill someone, rarely do I get the 2 shot kill. Call me shit if you want but I remember shotguns being slightly better couple of years before this shit. 

I'm glad they want to fix the consistency of the weapon and make it at the power level it should be at, it will deffo be an alternative to playing the OCA accuracy powerhouse atm.

-Desmila

Shotguns are okay as they are now and they shouldn't change anything about them. you can perfectly 2 hit people if your aim is good and making them more forgiving is a bad idea.

• Thanks 1

Macro kills any balancing of the weapons .

10 minutes ago, AmyKent said:

Shotguns are okay as they are now and they shouldn't change anything about them. you can perfectly 2 hit people if your aim is good and making them more forgiving is a bad idea.

As Matt stated the change is being made in part due to poor hitreg at high latency. 

On 7/7/2018 at 9:26 AM, BlakeEclipse said:

i mean sure 85% damage but it's fire rate is dodo, even switching guns would be slower and you would get out TTK'd by a OCA

This is why you use 3-Point Sling on Strife. 3PS3 is the only way to properly use a Strife. Edited by Skilljoy

i don't agree either with those stupid IR/gun changes... Pointless, totaly. Give low skilled people more opportunities to be "good"...

6 hours ago, Skilljoy said:
This is why you use 3-Point Sling on Strife. 3PS3 is the only way to properly use a Strife.
Amen. 

Sadly the community is over saturated with dumbasses now who think shotguns are balanced and ir3 change was absolute shite and Little Orbit is just listening to the majority ( the shitty silvers who think they know everything about the game because they have 20 hours in apb ) and Little Orbit just aims to please the community.

Im just here riding the last wave into the sunset that APB has to offer.

Sign in to follow this