Sign in to follow this  
virginiavirgin

Am i the only one who does not agree?

I don’t agree for the new weapon balance i thought shotguns were fine as they were i find this so unnecessary so what am i going to use to counterbalance a yukon honestly i better not be the only one who feels this way the shotguns should just be left alone they were perfect before.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I'm ready for people who were previously punished for having bad aim to now two shot me anyway.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, virginiavirgin said:

I don’t agree for the new weapon balance i thought shotguns were fine as they were i find this so unnecessary so what am i going to use to counterbalance a yukon honestly i better not be the only one who feels this way the shotguns should just be left alone they were perfect before.

They are not nerfing the shotguns, they are actually going to be more effective after the changes.

5 minutes ago, Keijinnn said:

They are not nerfing the shotguns, they are actually going to be more effective after the changes.

Personally i thought they were already effective i even relied on those pellets for far range i don’t believe this is any good.

29 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I'm ready for people who were previously punished for having bad aim to now two shot me anyway.

Not even they are going to 1/2 shot you and then throw a perc grenade at you i can’t wait to be one of those people!

If two shotting becomes too consistent then they could just reduce the fire rate? Maybe? Just a thought. I'm not making any decisions till i get to test/experience it in game.

19 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

If two shotting becomes too consistent then they could just reduce the fire rate? Maybe? Just a thought. I'm not making any decisions till i get to test/experience it in game.

Leave them shotguns alone there shouldn’t be any changes in the first place for these shotguns

Edited by virginiavirgin

6 minutes ago, virginiavirgin said:

Leave them shotguns alone there shouldn’t be any changes in the first place for these shotguns

As someone who has been playing pointman exclusively for about two months or so, I have felt that shotguns, csg specifically, just aren't consistent enough compared to other pointman weapons like the oca or the pmg. I personally think they did need some form of fix or change, but that is just my opinion. Like I said though, i'm going to wait to try them out before I make any judgments about the necessity of this change.

• Like 1

these changes will make shotguns easier to use and far more forgiving

if it makes them too powerful id be fine with them returning to a higher ttk, the forward creep weve had lately in regard to ttk is becoming annoying imo

ah a quality post with constructive criticism and suggestions on what else to do

Am I the only one who thinks weapon balance is a bullshoot idea when you don't have a stable environment to test them on?

Like a bunch of weapon issues are not even caused by its balance, but the ghosting and lagging that the servers cause. How can I even know if the weapon is balanced or not when half the times your hits don't register?

• Like 2

shotguns after the G1's nerf were inconsistent though, especially the jg. What shotguns have u used before, OP?

Balancing weapons arround shitty game performance. Thats totally gonna work. Tho i do like the nerf to the hvr crutch, cant wait to test that. 

Yeah. Let's make already rewarding weapon even more rewarding... what can go wrong?

Age of Shotguns upon us peps.

• Like 1

Shotguns are now noob friendly. 

... seems like an ok decision to me

• Like 1

8 hours ago, virginiavirgin said:

The changes only help, and they were made not because shotguns were weak (damage is still the same), but because the server's health negatively affects the effectiveness of high firerate weapons and weapons that spit out 9-21 pellets at once.. most of the weapon balance changes are just bringing weapons back to the effectiveness that they had. CSG/TAS20 still hold that damage nerf they had

depending on the severity of the changes i forsee a lot of strife users in the near future

Edited by Uru!

can we first see the changes in action before complaining? thanks.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MrBubbleTea said:

shotguns after the G1's nerf were inconsistent though, especially the jg. What shotguns have u used before, OP?

The ogre thats why im worried

41 minutes ago, Uru! said:

depending on the severity of the changes i forsee a lot of strife users in the near future

i mean sure 85% damage but it's fire rate is dodo, even switching guns would be slower and you would get out TTK'd by a OCA

8 hours ago, Iggyazaleaomg said:

i ran out of dislikes for today so pretend i disliked your post

Please hire your ghostwriters back ! And quit “rapping” off key.

11 hours ago, virginiavirgin said:

shotguns now are even better i dont get ur sht

1 minute ago, BingoBookBG said:

shotguns now are even better i dont get ur sht

No their not they are nerfing the pellets per shot i use the ogre so that means if im caught off range like 15 to 20 meters i rely on those

Pellets to have consistent damage.

Oh look, some expert on a matter they haven't experienced before. Are we in america?

And you can't read. I hope you're trolling for your own sake.

Edited by Sidewayz24

Sign in to follow this