Sign in to follow this  
Ichinose

Unreal 3.5

Will unreal engine 3.5 be more optimized...?

I tried running APB:R on this fellow miner pc:

GfQO5hO.png

and i resulted with 79 FPS....   The processor is Intel I5 6600K with 16 GB of ram..... Game is installed on a 64GB SSD.

I do not think more graphical processing power equates to better performance in APB. Pretty sure most games would not even support that sort of rig. Anyways, save some for the rest of us, jeez.

Clearly that pc doenst have RGB BOYYYYYYY.
giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

uhm.... i like toast?

apb (and a lot of other games tbh) doesnt work well with even just 2 cards, drowning the program in gpu power isnt going to do much

since its apb, maybe if you ran it with whatever old AMD cpu that hit 8ghz youd max out performance

lol your CPU bottlenecks gtx 1080 so hard anyway its not capable of utilization of the GPU at maximum... only if you use 2k/4k otherwise on 1080p your GPU cant be feed by this CPU enough... + keep in mind APB is 8 years old and it hasnt been optimized or whatsoever and dont expect it to run on new architecture GPU like a charm... APB worked best on kepler GPUs while CPU it doenst really matter anything like 4790K or higher can handle it easily on 100-120 fps... GPU doesnt really matter in this game so much only for explosions and particles

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Eixo said:

lol your CPU bottlenecks gtx 1080 so hard anyway its not capable of utilization of the GPU at maximum... only if you use 2k/4k otherwise on 1080p your GPU cant be feed by this CPU enough... + keep in mind APB is 8 years old and it hasnt been optimized or whatsoever and dont expect it to run on new architecture GPU like a charm... APB worked best on kepler GPUs while CPU it doenst really matter anything like 4790K or higher can handle it easily on 100-120 fps... GPU doesnt really matter in this game so much only for explosions and particles

this.. I get higher FPS with a single Gaming X MSI GTX1080 and my OC I7 6700k

I can get about 110 fps in regular districts and anywhere from 80-110 in fightclubs @3440x1440.. I might have my fps limited to be under 110 because of my monitor though lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Unclean said:

this.. I get higher FPS with a single Gaming X MSI GTX1080 and my OC I7 6700k

I can get about 110 fps in regular districts and anywhere from 80-110 in fightclubs @3440x1440.. I might have my fps limited to be under 110 because of my monitor though lol

well 120/144hz and higher refres rate monitors will unlock your FPS to up to 120.. but it doenst feel like true 120 to be honest.. it still feels like 100 ....

i play on overclocked 4690K at 4.7ghz with single gtx 970 i get 110-120 fps on mission districts in asylum i have minimum of around 90fps when its 20v20

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eixo said:

well 120/144hz and higher refres rate monitors will unlock your FPS to up to 120.. but it doenst feel like true 120 to be honest.. it still feels like 100 ....

i play on overclocked 4690K at 4.7ghz with single gtx 970 i get 110-120 fps on mission districts in asylum i have minimum of around 90fps when its 20v20

I use a Predator X34 ultra wide... the bad thing about ultrawide is that the highest you can find without paying $2,000+ is about 100hz which is what this is... doesn't matter much for me. I'm not an e-sports contestant and I stay away from trash like CS:GO lol

3 hours ago, Unclean said:

I use a Predator X34 ultra wide... the bad thing about ultrawide is that the highest you can find without paying $2,000+ is about 100hz which is what this is... doesn't matter much for me. I'm not an e-sports contestant and I stay away from trash like CS:GO lol

well its not just CSGO, all games look great on high refresh rate monitors if they have low latency since 100hz+ monitor with 8ms and more will be blurred too much imo ... we have in our local stores ultrawides for 500€  even curved and 144hz 35" BenQ XR3501 Curved this one for example...

42 minutes ago, Eixo said:

well its not just CSGO, all games look great on high refresh rate monitors if they have low latency since 100hz+ monitor with 8ms and more will be blurred too much imo ... we have in our local stores ultrawides for 500€  even curved and 144hz 35" BenQ XR3501 Curved this one for example...

except that benq monitor has terrible reviews, far lower resolution, and this has G-sync so I'm at about 1ms latency

My fps is limited due to my monitors being both 75 .... HZ

the ULTIMATE BOTTLENECK.

APB is more CPU intensive anyways.

• Thanks 1

Someone thought he is clever.  Even with "only" 4 1080, you wouldn't get much higher fps. Aside from that  Nvidia isn't providing support beyond 2 cards.

263f2vo.jpg

I only have 2 video cards.

The rest is paint.😅

Edited by INSECURITY

Wait so minecraft doesn't need more gpus?

On 7/7/2018 at 7:59 PM, INSECURITY said:

263f2vo.jpg

I only have 2 video cards.

The rest is paint.😅

PaintMaster.

• Thanks 1

10 GPUs, jesus almighty.

not being funny but APB runs at 80-100 fps if you have a decent CPU, over clock that motherfluffer to 4Ghz or higher to unlock god status, not even having to use potato settings like some people do.

On 7/7/2018 at 9:30 AM, Eixo said:

^ This is sounds about right. 

Edited by Seadee

Sign in to follow this