Vanthia

Regarding the face-off event

Regarding the face-off event, it's mentioned that it will be availble to Citadel & Jericho in the near future. Will HAN be getting this event as well? I know there is not really a lot of people on it but just thought it will be really good and fair to us in a way so we can at least try to attempt the event, maybe it will bring the population back a little bit as well :).

• Like 1

i dont think han has enough people to focus down a devlar player tbh

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

i dont think han has enough people to focus down a devlar player tbh

So we don't even deserve to play the event? That sounds really unfair to HAN players just because we can't win, I believe there are still players who want to play it even though we may not bring the player down.

44 minutes ago, Vanthia said:

So we don't even deserve to play the event? That sounds really unfair to HAN players just because we can't win, I believe there are still players who want to play it even though we may not bring the player down.

Well if they did it yesterday then yeah both baylen and asylum were full but Han doesn't have that much players since server was moved out of singapore.

Curious, why not make characters on the other servers to take part in the event?

5 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

Curious, why not make characters on the other servers to take part in the event?

are the glasses and whatever "something special" is, character bound? be kind of a waste to win stuff on a smurf character on the wrong server

Well why don't you hop on some other server for the event?

It would make more sense for HAN players to go to the event elsewhere if there's a low amount of pop on HAN.

The event popped up from nowhere in the middle of the night on Citadel, some people were sleeping is it fair to them? yes.

Well its funny. Cuz there is no events on Citadel lol. Atleast i cant find it ...

Han is the OTW server isnt it? 

Edited by Defibrillator

5 hours ago, Mozie said:

Well why don't you hop on some other server for the event?

It would make more sense for HAN players to go to the event elsewhere if there's a low amount of pop on HAN.

The event popped up from nowhere in the middle of the night on Citadel, some people were sleeping is it fair to them? yes.

not all of us can tolerate a gameplay with a latency of 300-500ms