I have no idea if Little Orbit have testers from the community that internally test everything new ( there is OTW but it's only for premium and not always online actually and just a trial to everything for free imo,

You guys should open an application for a special role "tester" that internally test everything you are about to implement to the game to give feedback, obviously not everyone will be eligible.

just a suggestions because after I saw the Weapon balance thread by our beloved @MattScott I thought it's actually a good idea to let good players with great experience ( a long one too ) be able to apply for the testing role to test stuff and give feedback on them.

9 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

OTW does not require premium anymore.

Are you sure about that tho? it would be better but may I ask you where did you get the information from? ( souce )

4 minutes ago, Recenite said:

Are you sure about that tho? it would be better but may I ask you where did you get the information from? ( souce )