TomaasKundera

TomaasKundera

Exile Member

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11

exilebanner.png

Clones,
Exile is recruiting worthy Techs and Travelers to our ranks.

• Must be Tech or Traveler
  • PVP
  • PVE
  • Must be 18+
  • Must use Comms (Teamspeak)
  • Mature players only
  • Members are NOT to have any other Clones (alts) in other clans or factions. (Exceptions have been made under VERY specific circumstances. contact an officer if you have questions regarding this REQUIREMENT)

Potential members contact one of our officers in-game:

• Tomaas Kundera / Para Bellum / Zombie Reagan / Tereza Kundera
  • Crow Bennett / Corban Dallas
  • Ashal

additionally you can e-mail us at exile.fallenearth@gmail.com

Additional Info

exile_chevron.gifBackground:
Exile is one of the oldest and well known tech clans in the game. Initially beginning as a PVP-centric omni clan, Exile had huge numbers and battled other large clans on the server when the player base was much bigger. As time went on numbers dwindled and the game trended away from rainbow omni clans, Exile decided to join the wave of clans going faction specific.and decided to go TECH. We are now a much smaller clan but looking to expand again. Currently have a wide range of player levels but there remains a core group of level 55's who have tons of game knowledge and experience and are more than willing to help lowbies looking to come up in the ranks.

exile_chevron.gifExile on PVP
PVP is the MAIN focus in Exile. Exile is well connected in the PVP scene. We have very good relations with several PVP clans, so you don't always have to fight alone. If you are tech and interested in PVP, you have only a few options in terms of tech clans that actually do PVP. Luckily, Exile is one of them. We have tight knit alliances with most traveler clans and even a good number of CHOTAs as well. That's politics in the wasteland, but be glad it's there. Techs curious about PVP are encouraged to apply

exile_chevron.gifExile on PVE
Exile's second function is a PVE role. Despite being PVP focused, PVE remains a central part of the game and is important for leveling new recruits, and providing materials for armor, ammo, food, tents and other items needed for PVP. Your clan is the best information source you're going to find in the wasteland, and should be your go-to group when you need help or advice on builds, quests, farming mats, etc. Exile often teams up with friends from other tech clans or friendly factions to do raids and other tough quests that require a good, organized group.

exile_chevron.gifExile on RP
Exile is not an RP clan but does not have any rules against it. Several of our members like to attend RP events and Exile has organized a few even. If you are RP fanatic, probably not the best choice for you, but if you are also looking for help on other things, you can find an excellent balance of PVE / PVP/ AND RP in exile.

exile_chevron.gifA Word About the Comms Requirement
Clones interested in joining Exile have often asked why we require use of comms. A few do not like it and others are simply slow to adopt. However in our experience the voice comms are CRITICAL for clan cohesiveness, building brotherhood. It improves organization, and is the ideal way to communicate without misunderstandings or conflicts. Your experience both as an FE player and as a part of Exile will be greatly enhanced by using comms. If you don't use it, you're missing out on A LOT.

exile_apply_button.jpg

exile_video_library.jpg

Some of Ganji's Videos
Exile PVP Video #1 - Haietta
Something, Something, Something, PVP
Apex - The best PVP'er in Fallen Earth
Fallen Snipers ( funny )
Farmville PVP
Death Toll Hunters
We are The Law

Doob's Awesome Edits
Exile vs. Wolves of War #1
Exile vs. Wolves of War #2
Carter Wyatt's Base (GM Event)

Crow's Vids
Harvi-Hijack
All Negativity Bows
Red Sector
Noobs, Rage and L33tsauce BS
Lightbearer PSA

Tomaas's Vids
Earthwalker + Jaden the Troll
Your Life is Over
People Who Died

Big muscet Enforcers

Misbee's Vids
Exile Again
Chips'N'Dip

Edited by TomaasKundera, 11 January 2016 - 08:56 AM.

Posted Image

EMXX

EMXX

Clan Leader Exile

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Joined 30-December 11
Bump* Corrections made
Posted Image

Owenator

Owenator

Exile Member

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 21-August 11
Great group of guys! Some of the best in FE!
Posted Image
What me worry? PvE & PvP make me happy!!
Owenator, Owenator Junior, Owenator Three, Owenator Four, Owenator Five, Owenator Six

TomaasKundera

TomaasKundera

Exile Member

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11
are you back???

Posted Image

misbeehaven

misbeehaven

Exile Officer

• Members
  • 403 posts
  • Joined 13-August 11
this thread and clan is Michael Cera approved

Posted Image

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

TomaasKundera

TomaasKundera

Exile Member

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by TomaasKundera, 26 January 2012 - 01:38 PM.

Posted Image

EMXX

EMXX

Clan Leader Exile

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Joined 30-December 11
Operation "Harvi-Hijack"
Featuring Exile, Browncoats, Public Enemy, KAOS, Rogue

Edited by EMXX, 26 January 2012 - 04:06 PM.

Posted Image

TomaasKundera

TomaasKundera

Exile Member

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11
I was talking to some of my fellow techs yesterday and one of them was lamenting the fact that "lightbearers always control FTC" or "I never see tech flags or keeps up there"

disturbed by the idea that techs might be too afraid to go into FTC, I wanted to let all techs out there know that we are not just a faction of nerdy crafters and that when called upon we DO take up the shotgun and kick some patootie.

I wanted to show you what TECH CLANS like Exile and -Volatile- do with our allies, and encourage techs to get into PVP because we are just as competitive as other factions. Contact us in game, run with us in PVP and you will see more FTC maps looking like this from last night.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dischordia

Dischordia

Grunt

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 04-January 12

I was talking to some of my fellow techs yesterday and one of them was lamenting the fact that "lightbearers always control FTC" or "I never see tech flags or keeps up there"

disturbed by the idea that techs might be too afraid to go into FTC, I wanted to let all techs out there know that we are not just a faction of nerdy crafters and that when called upon we DO take up the shotgun and kick some patootie.

I wanted to show you what TECH CLANS like Exile and -Volatile- do with our allies, and encourage techs to get into PVP because we are just as competitive as other factions. Contact us in game, run with us in PVP and you will see more FTC maps looking like this from last night.

Posted Image

Makes me glad to be a Tech. Nice work!
Posted Image

misbeehaven

misbeehaven

Exile Officer

• Members
  • 403 posts
  • Joined 13-August 11
this is what became of my baby when i helped the techs :(

Posted Image

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

TomaasKundera

TomaasKundera

Exile Member

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11
HOLY SH#$%$ THAT IS FU#$%#$ING CREEPY

Posted Image

EMXX

EMXX

Clan Leader Exile

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Joined 30-December 11
bump
Posted Image

EMXX

EMXX

Clan Leader Exile

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Joined 30-December 11
bump
Posted Image

Mordac

Mordac

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 03-September 11
Greetings!

I'm looking for a pvp clan.

I just came back after a long break. I never really got into pvp earlier (although I was part of Exile back in the days), but I hope to change that this time around.

I'm looking to join with my alt, a lvl. 53 Traveler rifleman. Main is a clanless lvl. 55 LB crafter.

I'm primarily Traveler but friendly to Techs, and will consider switching if required.

I'll try to get in touch in-game tonight (or give me a tell if you see me online).

Machin Shin

TomaasKundera

TomaasKundera

Exile Member

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11

Edited by TomaasKundera, 15 February 2012 - 03:09 AM.

Posted Image

EMXX

EMXX

Clan Leader Exile

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Joined 30-December 11
Exile is looking for a Master Crafter to head up a Crafting Division in Exile. Would like someone to organize harvesting events in Territory control as well as in open world pve zones. We're looking for someone who is detail oriented, and organized.

I'm looking for someone experienced and that has been in game a while. please contact for info.
Posted Image

EMXX

EMXX

Clan Leader Exile

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Joined 30-December 11
welcome all new steam players, bump for exile
Posted Image

vijia

vijia

Exile|Decon|Hazmat

• Members
  • 157 posts
  • Joined 05-December 11
Bumping for Exile!
A great clan full of great people!
.v ...
[Decon - Engineer] [Hazmat Volunteer] [Apply]

vijia

vijia

Exile|Decon|Hazmat

• Members
  • 157 posts
  • Joined 05-December 11
Bump!
.v ...

vijia

vijia

Exile|Decon|Hazmat

• Members
  • 157 posts
  • Joined 05-December 11
Additional bumping :)
.v ...

EMXX

EMXX

Clan Leader Exile

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Joined 30-December 11
sxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by EMXX, 02 April 2012 - 04:41 PM.

Posted Image

AJ sama

AJ sama

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 23-February 12
Bump!

Its what the cool kids are doing ;)

TomaasKundera

TomaasKundera

Exile Member

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11
wanted to give some congrats to some of our new guys who did EW for the first time.

Posted Image

Posted Image

TomaasKundera

TomaasKundera

Exile Member

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11
Posted Image

this picture was also badass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCQ1Ygdl8Rw

Edited by TomaasKundera, 02 March 2012 - 05:15 AM.

Posted Image

Nazz Ar'Khan

Nazz Ar'Khan

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 27-February 12
CHURCH IF I WILL. DON'T MIND IF I TESTIFY.

Now that I am in Exile, gave up my psuedo-facist enforcer ways and learned to drink the Tech/Trav kool-aid, mutant zombie females get tingly in their bathing suit parts when they make eye contact with my toons.

The insurance rates on my interceptor have gone down while my stock in canned goods and shotguns has gone up.

My crafting cue overcame it's panic attacks and was able to be weened of it's Ragged Zoloft habit.

My ping is lower and my frame rate is higher.

NPC's turn to face me just a little faster.

Shims cyber on the 1st chat.

Tru story.

Now I am not saying that all this will happen for you if you JOIN EXILE RIGHT NOW, but it worked for me and it can work for you!

DISCLAIMER - User results may vary. Players who bring doucery and drama would probably do better in some scrubby zerg clan.
Warning: may cause a sudden rise in death toll, reputation points and AP. If you have wood for more than 4 hours when playing FE in Exile, please consult a physician immediately. This is a condition called a priapism. It sounds cool but it is actually very, very bad. Seriously. If that's happening to you, you should logout and dial 911 immediately. With your priapism. That would be cool.

There is no glory in the wasteland like Exile style glory in the wasteland!

So if you are Tech or Traveler please goto www.exilegamers.com and fill out an app or talk to a member in game about getting on Exile TS.

Remember, the life you save may be your own...

/boosh

Edited by Nazz Ar'Khan, 06 March 2012 - 02:10 PM.

TomaasKundera

TomaasKundera

Exile Member

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11

Posted Image

Brootpwnz

Brootpwnz

Initiate

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Joined 02-May 11
Lawl Tomass that vid was sick with it lol

Oh BTW BUMP

Wyatt Paik

Wyatt Paik

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 23-March 12
Just joined up with the Exiles today.

If you want an organized clan that KICKS ASININE people up the Hee-HAW join up with Exile for a rocking good time!

Active members, easy to talk with and fun to play with. We went around defending our territory in TC in a badass-mar posse formation and met with people and DANCED for them in Synchronized formation. Oh and we also killed some punkACES that were up to no good.

This clan is active and full of IMPURE ACIDIC goodness. If you're a Tech and want action, GET IN ON THIS!

TomaasKundera

TomaasKundera

Exile Member

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11
Pics I took at the Wasteland Warrior Tournament today!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Scrin

Scrin

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 28-March 12
Hello...

I haven't been playing the game to long... about two or three weeks tops but really enjoying it. I've played alot of other MMO's such as guild wars, anarchy online, star trek online, etc was looking for a tech based clan casue thought I only have one charater at the moment its mainly a crafter. I do plan on working a a pure pvp charater soon as well once my crafter is sorted, I'd prefer a pvp clan due to the builds that work in pvp tend to destroy the pve content of the game with ease and the only real way to test your self is to play against other people also.

My name in game is Scrinny. If you could contact me it would be most welcome :D

Sentinel Cross

Sentinel Cross

Initiate

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 22-March 12
I'm interested in joining a tech clan that is mainly focus in pvp and I'm also aware that pvp will be the major thing you will be doing once you max out your level especially in TC
but I'm still considering which faction I should go with since my current clan is an enforcer one...
(currently with tech)

Edited by Sentinel Cross, 29 March 2012 - 12:41 PM.

JaidenX

JaidenX

Conscript

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • Joined 13-December 10

*CENSORED*

You guys must have really pissed off JaidenX huh?

Looks like Trolls have hit the boards again, no I am not pissed off if I was I would say UmadBro? Come@MeBro, then I would quickly equip my sword/shield, grab one of my many colors of Cowboy Hats depending on my mood and start fighting lol.

Anyways here are the rules, please follow them Forum & In Game, and I do encourage everyone to read them and follow them.

http://help.gamersfi...conduct?t=47561

Thanks...

Edited by JaidenX, 31 March 2012 - 07:54 AM.

LordRio

LordRio

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 30-March 12
Sup guys just saying I put in my app and am waiting on a reply thanks

vijia

vijia

Exile|Decon|Hazmat

• Members
  • 157 posts
  • Joined 05-December 11
Thanks for applying! We'll get with you new recruit in game soon.

And thank you, Jaiden, for the bump ^.^
.v ...

EMXX

EMXX

Clan Leader Exile

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Joined 30-December 11
bump, we are still recruiting
Posted Image

morbror

morbror

Initiate

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 17-October 11
Hi, some time ago I had the pleasure of teaming with someone from Exile for a couple of El Cadejo runs.

At the time I was still leveling and exploring so I wasn't up for membership of a clan. Now I'm level 55 and looking to join a nice will-run tech clan ;)

A little about me:

I started playing MMOs back in 2001 (AO) so I have been around for a while.

My primary focus in FE is crafting with the rifle being my favorite weapon. Other then that I'm maxed out in social, first aid and empathy.

PVP is a bit of an unknown to me still, but I'm open to it as long as it is a cooperative effort with set goals and worthwhile gains.

I have TS setup, but I prefer to listen to music rather than people chatting on TS. However I DO see the point in using TS for raids be it PVP or PVE.

Feel free to throw me an in-game PM

/Morfar

Edited by morbror, 04 April 2012 - 05:41 PM.

Shadows and dust ...

Nazz Ar'Khan

Nazz Ar'Khan

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 27-February 12
It is a simple question. Do you want to be a factor or a non-factor?

Are you frustrated with playing solo? Has your clan's leadership abandoned you? Or worse, tired of running in circles with a no-talent zerg clan that treats you like a 2nd class citizen because you are new?

Exile has been diligently preparing for the looming global faction war with the coming of the Global Territory Control content. True story.

We are looking for like minded button monkeys who are all about pwning your enemies, seeing them incapped before you and hearing the cry of sploiter from their women.

In particular we want players who PvP or want to support a large-scale PvP effort by one of the most established and infamous clans on the server.

All play styles are welcome, but PvP is encouraged. RP is tolerated.

If you have been running solo or with a small group, please know that Exile is a meritocracy with immediate opportunities for natural leaders and has a solid history of welcoming groups of players that merge with us. If you are Tech, then this is the place to be. If you are Traveler or Chota, we have strong alliances with some of the best Triad clans on the server.

This is your chance to be part of something epic in Fallen Earth. Join the clan with a plan. Join Exile.

We promise good gameplay with good buddies, usually at another player's expense, because we are loyal to our own and the rest can go drink draino.

/thatisall

Edited by Nazz Ar'Khan, 08 April 2012 - 02:58 AM.

Prometheus2011

Prometheus2011

Initiate

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 17-June 11
hey i know these guys....

Quijibo__

Quijibo__

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 17-April 12
We're looking for new blood. If you see us around give us a shout and join us for some hippie smashing. PVP'ers welcome...RP'ers tolerated :P

Edited by Quijibo__, 19 April 2012 - 11:24 AM.

Posted Image

TomaasKundera

TomaasKundera

Exile Member

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11
Good Job Guys

Posted Image

Edited by TomaasKundera, 20 April 2012 - 10:38 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users