Sign in to follow this  
Sobek

конфиг на фпс

Помогите найти конфиг на фпс передвигаюсь / еду по миру 25-30фпс, а в перестрелках опускается до 10-15. Как повысить найти не могу, не в состоянии обновить железо, а играть в этот замечательный шутер уж очень хочется

Edited by Sobek

Help me find the config on the FPS move / food around the world 25-30fps, and during the active game drops to 10-15. I can not find how to improve, I can not update the hardware, but I really want to play this wonderful shooter

Download advanced launcher and use it to lower your graphics quality to get better FPS

It helps knowing your system too, so it can be changed to best suit your performance.

Help me find the config on the FPS move / food around the world 25-30fps, and during the active game drops to 10-15. I can not find how to improve, I can not update the hardware, but I really want to play this wonderful shooter

After you start the game and enter a district, kill the process VivoxVoiceService in the task manager.

После того, как запустишь игру и зайдёшь в район, убей процесс VivoxVoiceService в диспетчере задач. Если его нет, то всё норм.

Edited by nikitos5

Sign in to follow this