Sign in to follow this  
YeOldLegends

Joker RFP-9

So there's this thing that's been around ever since the beginning of time on the armas marketplace saying the pistol silencer is currently inactive and that this will be fixed in an upcoming patch. I wanted to know if this was already fixed and just not removed or whats up is LO gonna have to clean up for G1 on this one too. I personally wanted to buy it if it was fixed so I am asking but if it's not then I'm gonna hold off on that.

EDIT: if anyone knows whats up please PM me or reply here I kinda wanna buy it and just want some answers.

wMbGTA6.png

Edited by YeOldLegends
  • Like 1

Well crap. That's the only RFP that i have. ;-;

I wanted to buy that too,

but that makes me unsure

what's written in red.

I believe it means no reduced vert recoil and no increased horiz recoil

not that you really notice those anyways

so the only difference when comapred to the standard RFP is less hard damage and lowered magazine capacity

Side note: Unless you are planning ahead to tracers maybe returning, there is no reason to buy the talon over the fang as the fang actually improves the gun by giving an additional 7m max damage range

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I believe it means no reduced vert recoil and no increased horiz recoil

not that you really notice those anyways

so the only difference when comapred to the standard RFP is less hard damage and lowered magazine capacity

Side note: Unless you are planning ahead to tracers maybe returning, there is no reason to buy the talon over the fang as the fang actually improves the gun by giving an additional 7m max damage range

Hmm idk, because the site says the silencer mod is completely disabled so the whole mod is disabled.

4 minutes ago, YeOldLegends said:

Hmm idk, because the site says the silencer mod is completely disabled so the whole mod is disabled.

I think it just says "* There is currently a minor issue where the recoil effects of the Pistol Silencer are currently inactive. This will be fixed in an upcoming patch."

26 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I think it just says "* There is currently a minor issue where the recoil effects of the Pistol Silencer are currently inactive. This will be fixed in an upcoming patch."

eh its too late I bought a fang.

There's supposed to be an armas-only rfp with silencer and reduced recoil? Interesting

8 minutes ago, YeOldLegends said:

Good choice. Never gamble on future changes... unless you are selling off all your yukons... cause yeah those gonna get nerfed.

13 minutes ago, YeOldLegends said:

Good choice, best secondary in the game.

1 hour ago, SelttikS said:

Good choice. Never gamble on future changes... unless you are selling off all your yukons... cause yeah those gonna get nerfed.

tell me more beholder of the future.

Just now, YeOldLegends said:

tell me more beholder of the future.

You live in an Eighth dimensional simulation of a universe. Wait that discovery is pretty far off.... Ok how about this, Tomorrow will be Saturday. Mind BLOWN!

• Thanks 1

Is that gun that fires like a yukon but with more range?

Ive seen a few guys rocking with that weapon lol.

Edited by Excalibur!

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Will HVR do different damages with all the various modifiers? standing crouching jumping walking running and hipfiring etc

huh. No.. Why would it do different damages if your standing crouching and jumping. Damage is modified by the range and weapon mods....

Just now, YeOldLegends said:

huh. No.. Why would it do different damages if your standing crouching and jumping. Damage is modified by the range and weapon mods....

Sorry no idea how this got posted here, was meant to be in the weapon balance thead about the nerf to HVR.

I hate that I love the model of this sidearm but can't use it cause of how disgusting it feels to cheese with the RFP.

Sign in to follow this