One day you scrublord.

ban pls

Edited by :^)

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

One day you scrublord.

Ban pls. :v

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Xhaoling said:

I know my Mikro(My-Kro?:classic_tongue:) will never be god tier and I accept that. But I have yet to see another car that can go everywhere the Mikro can go. It's like a mobility scooter that does 70! I'd love to see someone drive a Vegas up the stairs in the parking tower like my Mikro does. Besides APB:R's all about customization and there are too many Vegas 4x4's already on the road. I can't spit with out nailing two Vegases(Vegi?) and a Tacti-Cool stripper.

Vaquero and Calabria.

6 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

One day you scrublord.

ban pls.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

One day you scrublord.

BAN!

flaming gib ban.

Also, Bishada is garbage, it simply doesn't have enough speed to justify how frail it is, and the ability to tap the car's right side and flip it as a result is incredibly annoying.

What's wrong with the growl?i have it,the only problem is that getting stuck glitch

why you dislike Kurai so much?

it never flip and is 4 sits. plus good acceleration.

is a Vaquero masked as Pioneer.

On 5/27/2018 at 10:52 PM, Tobii said:

BAN!

Please no. I can't go through this again. I still have PTSD.

I never get why some people try to defend the kurai when it still flips just by turning left or right.

On 5/27/2018 at 11:19 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

One day you scrublord.

lul

Edited by CookiePuss

If you think the Kurai and the Morai are that bad you're clearly doing something wrong

Also how in the world are you flipping the Kurai and having it stay flipped? The thing is a damn cylinder, it just rolls right back over.

11 minutes ago, Rapid99 said:

If you think the Kurai and the Morai are that bad you're clearly doing something wrong

Also how in the world are you flipping the Kurai and having it stay flipped? The thing is a damn cylinder, it just rolls right back over.

unlike the pioneer the kurai can’t right itself

I dunno if it's just me but I always outrun the 4x4 with a regular Vegas on top speed.
Also have a better grip on long corners in higher speeds (if you dont go full throttle).

Tiers for vehicles are very tricky and this one is based on your experience and your skill in vehicles. Personally, I prefer higher turn rates on the Grown, Cisco, and Vaquero. The ability for me to dodge and weave around opposition causes them serious issues and has resulted in many wins in a vehicle to gun combat swaps. An example of this happened about two hours before my posting of this in my little packer vaquero I was 'racing' a criminal in a vegas to point they kept trying to pit maneuver me off the road and into walls but couldn't touch me because of the sharp turns and quick stopping resulting in his vehicle receiving enough damage by the time we reached the objective for me to jump out, AMG the crap out of his vehicle, kill him and move on.  In that case, the Vaquero an average tier superbly outplayed one of your top tier vehicles. As with guns, there is no 'best overall' just 'best situationally'.  Long straight paths to a point where there are no collisions the vegas would have beat my packer but cause he tried to deal damage while mobile on a faster/smaller target he messed up his chances.

I also read the part of this not being 'an end all' and no i get that but this list is biased for you and your opinion on vehicles which is totally fine... this is just my opinion on the matter that you CAN NOT PUT TIER ON A VEHICLE. 

Espacio or a Pioneer. Also the 'everyone should have' part on the vegas/pioneer/dump truck bit... that's illogical you need ALL the cars in game to have a rounded team comp just like the guns.

Also, one quick note certain cars that are kind of pointless and are really just there to have a rounded out pool of vehicles to pick from such as the Varzuga, Ravan, Calibra, stuff like that more for "I LOVE THAT CAR IRL I'M GONNA USE IT INGAME!" For an example, I owned a Bravada and a Blazer irl so the Charge Sentinel hits home cause I LOVED those cars and it looks like them.

Have a wonderful day now!

6 minutes ago, TheSquigg said:

Tiers for vehicles are very tricky and this one is based on your experience and your skill in vehicles. Personally, I prefer higher turn rates on the Grown, Cisco, and Vaquero. The ability for me to dodge and weave around opposition causes them serious issues and has resulted in many wins in a vehicle to gun combat swaps. An example of this happened about two hours before my posting of this in my little packer vaquero I was 'racing' a criminal in a vegas to point they kept trying to pit maneuver me off the road and into walls but couldn't touch me because of the sharp turns and quick stopping resulting in his vehicle receiving enough damage by the time we reached the objective for me to jump out, AMG the crap out of his vehicle, kill him and move on.  In that case, the Vaquero an average tier superbly outplayed one of your top tier vehicles. As with guns, there is no 'best overall' just 'best situationally'.  Long straight paths to a point where there are no collisions the vegas would have beat my packer but cause he tried to deal damage while mobile on a faster/smaller target he messed up his chances.

I also read the part of this not being 'an end all' and no i get that but this list is biased for you and your opinion on vehicles which is totally fine... this is just my opinion on the matter that you CAN NOT PUT TIER ON A VEHICLE. 

Espacio or a Pioneer. Also the 'everyone should have' part on the vegas/pioneer/dump truck bit... that's illogical you need ALL the cars in game to have a rounded team comp just like the guns.

Also, one quick note certain cars that are kind of pointless and are really just there to have a rounded out pool of vehicles to pick from such as the Varzuga, Ravan, Calibra, stuff like that more for "I LOVE THAT CAR IRL I'M GONNA USE IT INGAME!" For an example, I owned a Bravada and a Blazer irl so the Charge Sentinel hits home cause I LOVED those cars and it looks like them.

Have a wonderful day now!

you really don’t need a variety of cars tbh, running 4 pioneers/espacios with carspawners/radar is a pretty crazy advantage in missions that no other cars can really match

the only place this would be a disadvantage would be in a tdm where the opp decides to run, off the top of my head

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

you really don’t need a variety of cars tbh, running 4 pioneers/espacios with carspawners/radar is a pretty crazy advantage in missions that no other cars can really match

Alig/osmaw/volcano ... when I see full teams of heavy-duty vehicles I just pull out something like this... problem solved. No cars needed to solve this issue. but car on car this still doesn't bother me I've dealt with this in my no slotted jeep and they still lack the mobility to stop me... it's a matter of driving ability (and lag not stealing your vehicle as it is prone to do on occasion driving you into a wall and forcing you to sit there for a few). It's all tactics and since I 90% of the time play by myself I would lose to this no doubt because I guarantee if you see something like that it's a premade group that is gonna stomp little solos like me. 

And yea it was a bit of a misspeak when i said you NEED variants in vehicles you can win with everyone having one type but really it's a playstyle adaptation. If you see 4 pioneers DO NOT RUSH THEM... it's a dumb idea.

On 5/26/2018 at 12:43 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Good Tier:
Bishada,

Bad Tier:
Growl,

Im sorry what ? ...

giphy.gif

Growl have same HP as bishada, same speed and OP ramming ability with front bumper .... Growl is better than bishada BOIIIII ( sure u need to get use to drive it).

Edited by MartisLTU
me no kno london

Again.. tier lists dont work on this game.. is waaaaaaaaaaaay too subjective.

What are your supposed justifications... driving skill needed?, how much they tip off? how much osmaw shoots they need to explode?

WAY too subjective.

Except the cozenza and the ravan... ewww.. pls buff them.

You want some hot takes? Oh, buddy, have I got some hot takes for you!

Moirai

Looks: Like a dream. Beautiful, smooth, stylish. After you've dragged your broken body away from a gunfight, buddy bleeding all over the leather upholstery while sirens wail in the distance, you'd be forgiven for thinking that you've died and gone to heaven. I mean, your buddy has, but that's besides the point. The Moirai is simply gorgeous and screams luxury vehicle.

Drives: Like a terrified, greased-up pig after it's been hurtled down a slip & slide - which is also covered in grease. This vehicle reacts to corners by immediately spinning around at a 165 degree angle and then will take half an hour to recover due to its turning circle of "a few blocks, if you're lucky". It's fast, though, and providing you're delicate enough to not scare the poor thing you might get some use out of it.

Usefulness: Even if you're the worst designer in the world, it's hard to make this car look bad. One of the fastest four person vehicles, but it's not a daily driver and you'll replace it very quickly with a factional vehicle.

Fun Fact: Back in RTW this vehicle was simply divine. Long-time players will cry if you remind them about its former glory. Try it in social sometime!

Vaquero

Looks: Cute and tough rolled into one fun little package. It's like you've dressed a puppy dog up to look like a grizzly bear and the puppy is just enough of a rabid monster to pull it off.

Drives: It doesn't. To call the Vaquero a "drivable vehicle" is like calling a drowning man a "thirsty chap": Entirely inappropriate. The upside is that a drowning man will soon be put out of his misery. A Vaquero is eternally tortured by its complete joke of a physics model. It bounces all over the place like a Parkinson's sufferer with a pneumatic drill on a bouncy castle, isn't so much prone to understeer as "not steering at all" and launches itself forwards with the fury of a man who's just sat on a porcupine.

Usefulness: If you want the enemy to laugh at you and feel bad for you at the same time (Without even being a silver), this is the car for you. It's a great little stunt car and you can wedge it in all kinds of places, but forget about using this vehicle at all for anything worthwhile.

Fun Fact: When a RTW veteran has finished crying in misery when you've reminded them about the old Moirai, you can throw them back into their well of sadness by reminding them about the old Vaquero. In the RTW beta, you were only able to get a Vaquero as a clan reward when leaderboards were a thing, and the sight of one meant you were in the presence of greatness. Or poopsockers. Or aimbotters.

Vegas G20

Looks: Bad to the bone. Classic musclecar greatness. Sharp lines, intimidating design, even the basic pedestrian cars scream "steal me and drive me to death." You will. You'll do this many, many times.

Drives: AAAAH! AAAAH! OH GOD! OH GOD, I LET GO OF THE ACCELERATOR AND IT'S NOT STOPPING! WHERE'S THE BRAKES? OH NO, I PRESSED THE BRAKE PEDAL AND NOW THE CAR IS LAUGHING AT ME! HOW DID I GET ON THE ROOF OF THIS BUILDING? WHY AM I ON FIRE? HELP! HE-

Usefulness: I'VE JUST KILLED HALF THE ENEMY TEAM AND ALL OF MINE BUT IT WASN'T MY FAULT I WAS JUST STEERING TO AVOID A BUS STOP. THE CITY LIES IN RUINS BUT THE CAR IS STILL GOING! IT'S STILL GOING AND IT WON'T LET ME OUT! IT HAS MY FAMILY

Fun Fact: You can thank G1 for this car being so dumb/hilarious to drive. In RTW, the Vegas had no personality whatsoever and was easily one of the most boring cars in the game. This isn't me being sarcastic or anything, it was literally like driving cardboard. The new version is so much more fun it's not even fair. I think they sacrificed the Moirai and Vaquero as payment for this change.

Edited by Songbearer
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, MartisLTU said:

Im sorry what ? ...

giphy.gif

ikr?

both are garbage tier

I love moirai, it has that old school german sedan vibe and drives like one. Although getting used to understeer might be a bit harsh.

Just now, Luminesca said:

I love moirai, it has that old school german sedan vibe and drives like one. Although getting used to understeer might be a bit harsh.

its just not heavy enough imo, especially for a car that looks and feels larger than the vegas

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 8:49 AM, IChristy said:

I like the T-25 and Broadwing. If only we could remove the plastic parts on the T-25, then maybe more people would use it.

Need KITS