Varzuga.

Uninstall Tier:
Kurai, Moirai.

You take that back. >:I

Edited by Rhiza

Top Tier for me:

4x4 Vegas, Pioneer, Espacio, Growl, Coywolf

Good:

Broadwing, Fresno, Vegas, Packer van, T25, Sentinel, 2 door pickup, vaquero, mikro, cisco, kurai

Rest I don't care for.

T25 and the 2 door pickup need kits.

Edited by ScottDaniels

The only car that interests me is Vegas (The normal one, not that autistic 4x4 atrocitiy [I have both Vegas G24])

The only thing that Vegas needs is a new Kit to look like more Death Race/Mad Max-ish. Ya know...

A kit that resembles Armor Plating

(In a similar way to Pioneer's Waragi LAV / Jericho's Pursuit Special and Nightrider / Vaquero's Toreador and Vengador / Seiyo's Citadel and Mammoth)

swap ice car plastic jericho with the almighty lowerider tank fresno and you're golden

Didn't they buff the Montane and T-25 so they take a lot more damage before blowing up? I know no one barely uses them but I'm pretty sure they're both pretty good cars.

The only reason why I like a pio over an espacio is because you can hop/run up the back of a pio and you can't on an espacio. Past that they're the same to me.

EDIT: I wish the morai didn't flip over so easily. 😞

Edited by Ohshii

14 hours ago, Sergsininia said:

I have my own opinions.

Ceresco (This car is the only one that can actually be used for ram raiding due to it's storage capacity, it deserves to be average).

Lmao, "ram-raiding" grading scale.

Moirai isn't that bad i would put it on your bad tier and the Growl i would put as Average or Good tier.

19 hours ago, Freewind said:

I personally kinda like the T-25: All wheel drive, decent cargo, 4 seats, and decent well rounded stats. It seems to reflect the actual performance of typical trucks: Does most things well, but doesn't excel while doing them. I hope to pick one up when I get the unlock, and I'll probably have that as my main vehicle. I also kinda wish crims had access to more "heavy" vehicles.

I can give you one if you are on Jericho.

Edited by -Rachel-
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, -Rachel- said:

I can give you one if you are on Jericho.

I'm doing the spring cleaning stuff right now, but I'll be on APB in a bit. I'll send you a PM once I get ingame. Four slot? I already have the basic unlock.

Edited by Freewind

5 minutes ago, Freewind said:

I'm doing the spring cleaning stuff right now, but I'll be on APB in a bit. I'll send you a PM once I get ingame. Four slot? I already have the basic unlock.

Yes I will give you a four slot. It's late for me, so I may need to give it to you tomorrow. How would you like it painted up?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, -Rachel- said:

Yes I will give you a four slot. It's late for me, so I may need to give it to you tomorrow. How would you like it painted up?

Generic black works. I'll be on in just a moment and can show you my own vehicle for reference. Thanks again.

Your tier-list is bad and you should feel bad.

• Like 4

Im a sweaty solo queue player.

So its pioneer or gtfo for me.

... hey, at least Im being honest.

The 4x4 Vegas should be in a tier of it's own it is that much better then any other car and needs to be smacked in the face with the nerf stick 

It should be something like

"S" Tier

4x4 Vegas

"A+" Tier

Yes, Nothing the 4x4 Vegas is that much better then everything else

"A" Tier

Continue list here

Also the Bishada is really bad they need to buff that car as it can not hold it's speed and the acceleration is really bad, plus Nitro has little to no effect on it and is far too fragile when compared to Jericho - though the car does look great but that does nothing on a tier list.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kewlin said:

Your tier-list is bad and you should feel bad.

Negative.

Only bad thing about a Pioneer is once Aeronaut has it, don't bother getting it.

I know my Mikro(My-Kro?:classic_tongue:) will never be god tier and I accept that. But I have yet to see another car that can go everywhere the Mikro can go. It's like a mobility scooter that does 70! I'd love to see someone drive a Vegas up the stairs in the parking tower like my Mikro does. Besides APB:R's all about customization and there are too many Vegas 4x4's already on the road. I can't spit with out nailing two Vegases(Vegi?) and a Tacti-Cool stripper.

4 hours ago, :^) said:

Where's the weapon tier list you promised

One day you scrublord.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit