1 minute ago, xGodric said:

Rolpack said exactly what i said but you answered politely and you attacked me? 

Again you are victimizing yourself. No one attacked you.

Personally I hate people that play a victim.......

No I explained shit to you so gtf over it snowflake.

hehe i used snowflake meme. so edgy

10 hours ago, Rolpack said:

Oh also not even talking about the fact that G1 never managed to fix waterfronts nort region, where crims couldnt be witnessed at all, and their band aid fix was to move britney to the middle of waterfront...

The area might be fixed now, I went recently just to try it out with my enf friend.

Another polite answer why are toxic people allowed in the forum? 

12 minutes ago, xGodric said:

Another polite answer why are toxic people allowed in the forum? 

Why are suggestion threads allowed in social? Ohhhh wait.

Because  social district is general discussion we can even talk about your toxic behavior and its still allowed. 

Just now, xGodric said:

Because  social district is general discussion we can even talk about your toxic behavior and its still allowed. 

uh there’s a specific sub forum for suggestionsand there’s a forum rule about posting correct topics in the correct forum

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

uh there’s a specific sub forum for suggestionsand there’s a forum rule about posting correct topics in the correct forum

Do you understand what general discussion means? 

35 minutes ago, xGodric said:

And this leap in understanding is why you were wrong with your suggestion in the first place.

End of the day if you are getting witnessed while ramraiding it is because you failed badly. In Years I have not been witnessed when i was actually trying to ramraiding. If you have such a problem with it then it is on your end not the games.

On 7/5/2018 at 4:22 PM, xGodric said:

i believe everyone agrees with me that enforcers being able to witness you without seeing you commiting a crime just cuz you have more than 2500 is ridiculous, how can they know if you got money on you what are they wizards?. i know there are other priorities but this should change it ruins the whole ram raiding experience and thats why people go to empty districts to ram raid.Another suggestion is about losing your money if you dont deliver it to the drop off like.. it doesnt make any sense.. you have money on you and if you dont deliver it to a place it dissapears magicaly? Make it so if the enforcers dont take your money in 4 minutes you win.

Good news is that on the bronze server you can basically ram raid all night long at N5 and usually never be bothered 🙂

People still stealing other peoples money witnessing in 2018? You could drive past me with 300k I wouldn't bother.

16 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

People still stealing other peoples money witnessing in 2018? You could drive past me with 300k I wouldn't bother.

Shit I would, but i enjoy it when it happens. I mean its not worth it as a feature to balance against ramraiding, but sometimes its fun.

I also steal noob crims loot vans when they are ramraiding... I am not a good person.

I think just because of this thread I will now be witnessing in empty districts, cuz thats what Im supposed to do as an enforcer.

Ok probably not, but if I did no one could complain since I'd only be playing the game as intended.

Does the game still delete the money if the crim/enforcer leaves the mission?

I remember once the money amount was changed to 2500 crims would exit the game the instant you witnessed them to stop anyone from getting the money if they couldn't have it.

2 hours ago, illgot said:

Does the game still delete the money if the crim/enforcer leaves the mission?

I remember once the money amount was changed to 2500 crims would exit the game the instant you witnessed them to stop anyone from getting the money if they couldn't have it.

Nah they changed it so if one side quits, the side that "wins" gets all the money that got witnessed. So if an enforcer witnesses you and they instantly quit (for example sake) the crim would just get the cash instantly.

6 hours ago, xGodric said:

6Ebk.gif

Seriously to stay on topic.

2 things.

A professional ram raider can make 200k in 1 hour solo. (premium and notoriety 4)

And Using another enforcer to "Hold" your money when your ram raiding and

using them to launder the money is 100% risk proof (you can't witness a cop) and gives more money

(cops get 1.8x multiplier for items crims get 1.5)

Me as an enforcer main believe ram raiding needs some changes at least here's my suggestions

1. Raise the "Permanently witnessable" Limit from 2.5k (i don't even want your 2.5k) to 25k or something actually worth grabbing.

2. Increase the time it takes for money to "disappear" if you die out of a mission your money get's deleted (or disconnected) and you dropped your 30k too bad it's sent to the void.

3. Yes what that guy said, Let "running away" count as a "Keep the money" reward or make it Running gives you half the money or something.

Edited by Zolerox
  • Thanks 1

No matter what ram raiding needs to be changed in a way that it is playable on full districts cuz being forced to play in empty districts for this to work kinda ruins the experience. Believe me i want it to be risky it makes it more exciting i dont like the idea of playing late at night on empty dist. I said risky, being witnessed after 2.500 is not risk, you're doomed to get witnessed and enfos don't even need to patrol to catch you stealing they can just wait in money laundry and see the dirty cash in your pockets with their x ray eyes. 

I am definitely a crim main... and I'm agreeing with the enforcers on this one.

Until crims get crim-only weapons and enforcers get a minigame like hacking or something different from ram raiding to earn money outside of mission, witnessing is their way to make money.. besides using LTL to get double points in missions lol

I honestly make much more money in fightclub and regular missions than ramraiding, but I have premium so meh

I thought that in the original concept of the game whenever you commit a crime, civilian NPCs can witness you and report you to the Enforcers (which is why you often see the animations of them calling with a mobile phone after you do something illegal).

This means that yes, if you had been ramraiding for a while and you were witnessed by civilians, the Enforcers know you were stealing and that you have a lot of dirty money on yourself, so they can witness you at anytime after finding you.

BTW, there are easier ways to make money.

For example, create a new char, get the free car from the tutorial and send it to your main. Delete the char and sell the car on your main, repeating as many times as you want.

Or, if you have a friend, have a crim char break the shops and an enf char to pick the items and recycle them. You make more money (the multiplier is higher at 4 stars) and you have 0 risks of losing the money as the enforcer can't be witnessed.

Edited by Nessie

Now if only civilians spotting you told enforcers where they were (and you had a couple of seconds to stop them pd2 style) the same way it told you what street the purple pumpkin was in

Just remove green and gold districts.

No more free money. 

No more empty districts. 

GG EZ

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Just remove green and gold districts.

No more free money. 

No more empty districts. 

GG EZ

When they change matchmaking it will happen. So keep the 2.5k perm witness as is.

With that in mind ramraiding becomes more inline with missions as far as reward over time and risk vs reward. Amazing what one change can do down the line.

5 hours ago, Nessie said:

I thought that in the original concept of the game whenever you commit a crime, civilian NPCs can witness you and report you to the Enforcers (which is why you often see the animations of them calling with a mobile phone after you do something illegal).

The original concept of witnessing in RTW was, that whenever a crim done anything illegal, enforcers could witness them for whatever rewards.

Imagine that nowadays: steal a car? witnessed, run over civs? witnessed

5 minutes ago, Rolpack said:

The original concept of witnessing in RTW was, that whenever a crim done anything illegal, enforcers could witness them for whatever rewards.

Imagine that nowadays: steal a car? witnessed, run over civs? witnessed

You actually can get witnessed for stealing a car. Unless it was changed recently while I was taking a break.

If you're ever curious you can just hop on a crim and do things and in the bottom right a little shield will fill up orange. That's the timer for witnessing.

Any crime should be witnessable outside of killing civs iirc. Not that it really matters though. 

Edited by Sidewayz24

1 hour ago, Sidewayz24 said:

You actually can get witnessed for stealing a car. Unless it was changed recently while I was taking a break.

If you're ever curious you can just hop on a crim and do things and in the bottom right a little shield will fill up orange. That's the timer for witnessing.

Any crime should be witnessable outside of killing civs iirc. Not that it really matters though. 

That shield was never updated. It does not represent when you are actually witnessable.

It should stay as it is now really, with the shield fixed of course. When matchmaking is addressed, and things like green and gold servers are gone, ramraiding will be balanced to witnessing somewhat... Ramraiding will always be the stronger of the two.

1 hour ago, SelttikS said:

That shield was never updated. It does not represent when you are actually witnessable.

It should stay as it is now really, with the shield fixed of course. When matchmaking is addressed, and things like green and gold servers are gone, ramraiding will be balanced to witnessing somewhat... Ramraiding will always be the stronger of the two.

Ah that makes sense then. I dont play much crim, mostly enforcer.