2 minutes ago, JackHarper said:

It's not role-playing if we're taking the crim's money and re-purposing it as department funds, helps train our new personnel.

giphy.gif

This thread is as salty as when the crims get witnessed and lose their 5 figure stash tbh rip.

Its funny too cause Gothic actually put in a complaint against us cause he was too stupid to stop doing it right in front of our guys.

Ā 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Shimmer said:

Get off the forums and go make me some money so I can steal it!

hahahaha ā¤ļø

• Like 1

On 7/5/2018 at 10:22 PM, dett2 said:

enfos can witness crims can ramraid.

Ā 

what's wrong? Then how about do missions?

I think OP's complaints stems from the fact that it takes a significantly longer amount of time for a criminal to build up money and then turn it in than it does for an enforcer to train their crosshairs on someone ramraiding, witness, instantly kill the criminal, and then turn in the money before the criminal has respawned and gotten within 100m of the enforcer.

Daily reminder that ramraiding in empty districts is exploiting a broken game mechanic and was never intended to be possible.

Daily reminder that enforcers are SUPPOSED to witness ramraiders.

Ram Raiding is easy money.Ā 

Ā 

- Go to full district.Ā 

Ā 

- Start Ram Raiding.Ā 

- Deliver the cash.Ā 

Ā 

In full district, people are mostly in mission or just fooling around and just not noticing you. It's not like in empty district enfs looking for you.Ā 

Made about 500k without witness or anything, just 1 whisper from enf (Message: "WTF? You're ram raiding in full district? Leave and make a space for people that wants to play missions!!" )

Ā 

Ā 

On 7/5/2018 at 1:29 PM, BXNNXD said:

so really what you're asking for is the ability to make millions of APB$ with no risk whatsoever?

Ā 

On 7/6/2018 at 5:30 AM, Mitne said:

And here's next idea to inflate APB in-game market.

Ā 

I remember legendary weaponsĀ  being so high that normal people hadĀ  ZERO chance of buying anything

Ā 

yeah um no thanks don't like the old ways that they mentioned - you two seem to get it

The fact that you stay under permanent witnessable status after you reach a certain amount of money, is due to the fact pedestrians see you messing around and call us, the almighty police force to smack our wrath upon thou.

I got what you meant here with your thread and that kinda makes sense, but that's just unpractical.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Poperon said:

The fact that you stay under permanent witnessable status after you reach a certain amount of money, is due to the fact pedestrians see you messing around and call us, the almighty police force to smack our wrath upon thou.

I got what you meant here with your thread and that kinda makes sense, but that's just unpractical.

yeah i get that logic but then you should get witnessed even if you kill one pedestrian without having anything stolen, i would vote for that tho xd

On ā€Ž7ā€Ž/ā€Ž7ā€Ž/ā€Ž2018 at 1:36 AM, Zolerox said:

6Ebk.gif

Ā 

Seriously to stay on topic.

Ā 

Ā 

2 things.

A professional ram raider can make 200k in 1 hour solo. (premium and notoriety 4)

And Using another enforcer to "Hold" your money when your ram raiding and

using them to launder the money is 100% risk proof (you can't witness a cop) and gives more money

(cops get 1.8x multiplier for items crims get 1.5)

Ā 

Me as an enforcer main believe ram raiding needs some changes at least here's my suggestions

1. Raise the "Permanently witnessable" Limit from 2.5k (i don't even want your 2.5k) to 25k or something actually worth grabbing.

Ā 

2. Increase the time it takes for money to "disappear" if you die out of a mission your money get's deleted (or disconnected) and you dropped your 30k too bad it's sent to the void.

Ā 

3. Yes what that guy said, Let "running away" count as a "Keep the money" reward or make it Running gives you half the money or something.

Enf' main.
I have no issues with this, it would make witnessing more useful in general instead of being mainly used to troll newer players for measly amounts. It would also add a balance to the broken money farm that only exists for crims.

On 7/7/2018 at 7:36 AM, Zolerox said:

A professional ram raider can make 200k in 1 hour solo. (premium and notoriety 4)

And Using another enforcer to "Hold" your money when your ram raiding and

using them to launder the money is 100% risk proof (you can't witness a cop) and gives more money

(cops get 1.8x multiplier for items crims get 1.5)

Ā 

Me as an enforcer main believe ram raiding needs some changes at least here's my suggestions

1. Raise the "Permanently witnessable" Limit from 2.5k (i don't even want your 2.5k) to 25k or something actually worth grabbing.

Ā 

2. Increase the time it takes for money to "disappear" if you die out of a mission your money get's deleted (or disconnected) and you dropped your 30k too bad it's sent to the void.

Ā 

3. Yes what that guy said, Let "running away" count as a "Keep the money" reward or make it Running gives you half the money or something.

1. Cop holding your money (like teaming up) can be concidered an exploit, wich is against the TOS.
  2. RaisingĀ  the 'permanent witnessability' would give crims an advntage over enforcers and 25k limit would lead to 24k launders 24/7 making it impossible for enforcers to witness.
  3. If you're not willing to fight over 'free' money then you're not worth getting any.
I know for a fact that there are teams of enforcers patrolling San Paro, looking for ramradiers. On the other hand, I've seen full criminal teams doing the same. The way i see it, the system works as intended. I've been ramraiding in the past and made loads of money, I also witnessed crims and made a few bucks. Both factions have the right to earn money through out ramrading actions, not just crims.

Ā  Edited by Spy

As a dedicated witnesser ill tell you this:

No matter if you have $100 $1000 or $200k. The ultimate satisfaction of witnessing is to ruin a crims day. Thats my role as enforcer.

If i see you do it ill ambush you and tryhard as much as i can just to take your free earned cash from your hands and see you get salted.

Why? Because i can. And if i sound scary, imagine whole clans of golds dedicated to just witness you.

Seriously. The system works. Ramraiding is a high risk, high reward mechanic, not a free benefit for crims to have an edge on enforcers.
Ā 

• Like 1

On 7/5/2018 at 4:36 PM, SelttikS said:

Waaah can't make free money with no risk! game is broken!

Ā 

Lets see someone has been breaking into everyplace in town or mugging people for hours and you don't think the cops would be called? You notice how many times you get the notice "a pedestrian noticed you committing a crime"? That is them calling the cops with your plate number your description and location. So yeah makes perfect fucking sense that they can witness a known felon.

Ā 

This coming from someone who regularly makes a shit ton off ramraiding, so stop b1tching. Crims have it good and enf are screwed as it is. When matchmaking is reworked you wont have it this good so shut up and use it while you can noob.

Man it'd be cool if peds calling the cops would highlight the crim's location on the map for nearby enforcers. TBH getting spotted during ramraiding has resulted in some of the funnest matches I've ever played. Wish emergent missions like that happened more often nowadays.

On 7/8/2018 at 4:52 PM, Knight said:

I think OP's complaints stems from the fact that it takes a significantly longer amount of time for a criminal to build up money and then turn it in than it does for an enforcer to train their crosshairs on someone ramraiding, witness, instantly kill the criminal, and then turn in the money before the criminal has respawned and gotten within 100m of the enforcer.

But it takes considerably less time for a crim to earn 2.499 k and turn it in without the ability of being witnessed than an enforcer playing a 15 minute mission to earn 1500.

You have to play smart as a crim when doing ram raiding.

I see both ends of this argument, as this point its no longer a discussion...
As an Enf main that pretty much purely plays LTL. I can say that earning large amounts of cash as an ENF requires certain techniques with LTL weapons and teaming. As playing with randoms is completely dumb. Generally they just kill you while trying to kill the guy you are currently arresting. That being said i always situate myself on the opposite side of the person i'm arresting to their team because i know THEIR team will do the same.

I spent the last few days ram raiding on a friends acc and made 3.8mil in a pretty short amount of time, or at least what i consider short. Most of which was watching Netflix and ram raiding in a green district that had me and some brand new enforcer that couldn't figure out how to witness so he rammed my van until i just ignored him and he left.

Its a hard balance. I find LTL to be FAR more fun than ram raiding. but Ram Raiding is a fair bit more profitable.
If i was to implement a "fix" for this situation it would have a few steps:
--CRIM--
1: Multiple drop locations for crims to give them a fair chance to be camped a bit less.
2: Being Witnessed can only be done from in a police vehicle. This allows crims a few seconds to get into a car and not just instantly be shot in the face while the cop gets out.
3: Crims retain 5% of ram raid money. Maybe they stashed it in their shoe? i don't know or care.

--ENF--
1: A larger bonus to witnessing "High Profile" ram raider. Bonus increasing based on how many buildings/civs that have been terrorized or how much money they've acquired.
2: During a ram raid, if a civ witness's it. After 30 seconds the location of the call should be visible on the map for enfs.
3: Cops should have a feature that allows them to investigate the broken buildings or civ's and either get an instant cash reword or apply a multiplier to finding the ram raider in question.

Those steps i feel balances out the differences between them. Offering a more "fair" game play situation for ram raiders and retain at least a TINY portion of the money earned. This also gives ENFs a time-consuming mechanic that can equate to higher rewards and in some ways promote catching ram raiders other then just ruining their time. At least that's some ideas i had on how to patch the balance between ENF and Crim on the topic of ram-raiding.

Edit- Some of the numbers used here were just ment for concept, not exact numbers. relax lol

Edit2- While thinking about this, I would push the feature of cops investigating the broken buildings and cops can only witness if they see the robbery in action, or have talked to a few of the effected Civs or investigated a few of the ram raiders broken buildings and removing the whole monetary amount limiter. The cop can investigate more of the buildings for a higher multiplier but 2 (or maybe 1?) buildings/peopleĀ must be investigated first. To combat crims from just murdering the civ's so they cant be witnessed. It doesn't have to be that EXACT civ, It just has to be within a 1 block radius?Ā 

Edited by EnragedLlama
Added more context

12 hours ago, EnragedLlama said:

I see both ends of this argument, as this point its no longer a discussion...
As an Enf main that pretty much purely plays LTL. I can say that earning large amounts of cash as an ENF requires certain techniques with LTL weapons and teaming. As playing with randoms is completely dumb. Generally they just kill you while trying to kill the guy you are currently arresting. That being said i always situate myself on the opposite side of the person i'm arresting to their team because i know THEIR team will do the same.

I spent the last few days ram raiding on a friends acc and made 3.8mil in a pretty short amount of time, or at least what i consider short. Most of which was watching Netflix and ram raiding in a green district that had me and some brand new enforcer that couldn't figure out how to witness so he rammed my van until i just ignored him and he left.

Its a hard balance. I find LTL to be FAR more fun than ram raiding. but Ram Raiding is a fair bit more profitable.
If i was to implement a "fix" for this situation it would have a few steps:
--CRIM--
1: Multiple drop locations for crims to give them a fair chance to be camped a bit less.
2: Being Witnessed can only be done from in a police vehicle. This allows crims a few seconds to get into a car and not just instantly be shot in the face while the cop gets out.
3: Crims retain 5% of ram raid money. Maybe they stashed it in their shoe? i don't know or care.

--ENF--
1: A larger bonus to witnessing "High Profile" ram raider. Bonus increasing based on how many buildings/civs that have been terrorized or how much money they've acquired.
2: During a ram raid, if a civ witness's it. After 30 seconds the location of the call should be visible on the map for enfs.
3: Cops should have a feature that allows them to investigate the broken buildings or civ's and either get an instant cash reword or apply a multiplier to finding the ram raider in question.

Those steps i feel balances out the differences between them. Offering a more "fair" game play situation for ram raiders and retain at least a TINY portion of the money earned. This also gives ENFs a time-consuming mechanic that can equate to higher rewards and in some ways promote catching ram raiders other then just ruining their time. At least that's some ideas i had on how to patch the balance between ENF and Crim on the topic of ram-raiding.

Edit- Some of the numbers used here were just ment for concept, not exact numbers. relax lol

Edit2- While thinking about this, I would push the feature of cops investigating the broken buildings and cops can only witness if they see the robbery in action, or have talked to a few of the effected Civs or investigated a few of the ram raiders broken buildings and removing the whole monetary amount limiter. The cop can investigate more of the buildings for a higher multiplier but 2 (or maybe 1?) buildings/peopleĀ must be investigated first. To combat crims from just murdering the civ's so they cant be witnessed. It doesn't have to be that EXACT civ, It just has to be within a 1 block radius?Ā 

They would just kill all civies around and done. No witnesses.

If you want to make money, buy premium, buy armas content, modify it and sell for in-game currency. Working as intended.

We need to wait for the changes to matchmaking before any though of changing this.
If you take out the raiding in empty districts as an option things change a lot.
The crim side does not need anymore buffs either way.