i believe everyone agrees with me that enforcers being able to witness you without seeing you commiting a crime just cuz you have more than 2500 is ridiculous, how can they know if you got money on you what are they wizards?. i know there are other priorities but this should change it ruins the whole ram raiding experience and thats why people go to empty districts to ram raid.Another suggestion is about losing your money if you dont deliver it to the drop off like.. it doesnt make any sense.. you have money on you and if you dont deliver it to a place it dissapears magicaly? Make it so if the enforcers dont take your money in 4 minutes you win.

• Like 6

Did you try ramraiding in gold servers? Because people barely go in there

yeah but still thats not the solution to what i mentioned above.We have a 6 day premium 4th of july event and gold servers are full of people looking for ram raiders even late at night. You rarely see someone ram raiding  and thats because of all these problems i stated and this should change so ram raiding will become an actual feature again.

so really what you're asking for is the ability to make millions of APB$ with no risk whatsoever?

Being seen while you load your van with stolen items is still a BIG RISK if you have lots of money on you, but being witnessed by just existing is unplayable

• Like 2

I dont feel bad that you cant abuse a broken game feature, and I dont think anyone should feel bad either. 

• Like 1

You cant even make 3k tho, enforcers are camping at the money laundry in groups this has to change ram raiding is non existent.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, xGodric said:

You cant even make 3k tho, enforcers are camping at the money laundry in groups

Thats literally how its designed to work.

Literally.

1 hour ago, xGodric said:

i believe everyone agrees with me that enforcers being able to witness you without seeing you commiting a crime just cuz you have more than 2500 is ridiculous, how can they know if you got money on you what are they wizards?. i know there are other priorities but this should change it ruins the whole ram raiding experience and thats why people go to empty districts to ram raid.Another suggestion is about losing your money if you dont deliver it to the drop off like.. it doesnt make any sense.. you have money on you and if you dont deliver it to a place it dissapears magicaly? Make it so if the enforcers dont take your money in 4 minutes you win.

Work smart, not hard.

• Like 1

i believe everyone agrees with me that enforcers being able to witness you without seeing you commiting a crime just cuz you have more than 2500 is ridiculou

I do not.

This is how the game works.

Ramraiding was never supposed to be free money.

Districts were never meant to be empty.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

You cant even make 3k tho, enforcers are camping at the money laundry in groups this has to change ram raiding is non existent.

make money up to 2k, and turn in. Mug some peds, until you're N4, and then ram raid again

It'll be 'safer'

Or just suck it up, and play like normal...?

Just now, CookiePuss said:

I do not.

This is how the game works.

Ramraiding was never supposed to be free money.

Districts were never meant to be empty.

This! Thank you!

i dont agree.

dont speak for everyone

sorry, but that's just dumb. why should crims get an easy, risk free way of making money.

and meanwhile, enforcers have to bust their asses for money, which is HIGH risk.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I made 200k yesterday ram raiding without a single witness. So yes it is possible to make over 3k with the same system in play. Works to have a friend with you as well. Team up do your business together so that if either of you get witnessed you have backup to save your cash if you cannot stay alive. Before you turn in go N5 by mugging so you get your 2x on turn in then leave Team before you turn in your $$ so you do not have to split. Simple and easy really.

• Like 1

Yeah i made 200k today by delivering 25k's with not.5 many times but you can only do that if you are lucky enough to find an empty district and i dont think playing "offline" is a solution 

And who said anything about risk free guys dont you read the text? Its fine if they catch you stealing isn't that risky enough? But witness you if you aren't doing any crimes and just driving? That's dumb 

Waaah can't make free money with no risk! game is broken!

Lets see someone has been breaking into everyplace in town or mugging people for hours and you don't think the cops would be called? You notice how many times you get the notice "a pedestrian noticed you committing a crime"? That is them calling the cops with your plate number your description and location. So yeah makes perfect fucking sense that they can witness a known felon.

This coming from someone who regularly makes a shit ton off ramraiding, so stop b1tching. Crims have it good and enf are screwed as it is. When matchmaking is reworked you wont have it this good so shut up and use it while you can noob.

• Like 1

Ram raiding is useless anyways. You usually make faster money by just playing missions instead of ram raiding.

That´s why crimes have no advantages in this game.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BlackJana said:

Ram raiding is useless anyways. You usually make faster money by just playing missions instead of ram raiding.

That´s why crimes have no advantages in this game.

Crimes don't. But high end crim missions are objectively easier. Early enforcer missions are easier though.

Would you rather they just give you free money instead?

enfos can witness crims can ramraid.

what's wrong? Then how about do missions?

The amount of people in this thread hurts that dont remember/dont know that you could only witness criminals in the past while they had their enforcer badge lit up at the radar and not constantly when they had over 2500 on them.

It was pretty balanced too, it wasnt free money, if you hit any store to break it, you could be witnessed for like 10 seconds, and you could be also witnessed when grabbing a stolen item, or getting in a stolen car.

There was plenty of time to witness ramraiding crims in the act instead of nowadays lazy fix of "2500 and over perma witnessable".

Wish G1 never put this lazy fix for ramraiding against people that ramraided to sell apb monies for real monies.

Oh also not even talking about the fact that G1 never managed to fix waterfronts nort region, where crims couldnt be witnessed at all, and their band aid fix was to move britney to the middle of waterfront...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

And here's next idea to inflate APB in-game market.

1 hour ago, Rolpack said:

The amount of people in this thread hurts that dont remember/dont know that you could only witness criminals in the past while they had their enforcer badge lit up at the radar and not constantly when they had over 2500 on them.

It was pretty balanced too, it wasnt free money, if you hit any store to break it, you could be witnessed for like 10 seconds, and you could be also witnessed when grabbing a stolen item, or getting in a stolen car.

There was plenty of time to witness ramraiding crims in the act instead of nowadays lazy fix of "2500 and over perma witnessable".

Wish G1 never put this lazy fix for ramraiding against people that ramraided to sell apb monies for real monies.

Oh also not even talking about the fact that G1 never managed to fix waterfronts nort region, where crims couldnt be witnessed at all, and their band aid fix was to move britney to the middle of waterfront...

The issue is segregation of threat. We have so many instances that have no one in them. That means free ramraiding and that does make it broken. People can have their green threat crim ramraid for days in peace on the green threat instances. I mean i love it cause free money just have to vegetate my brain to do it or watch a movie, but it is still broken and not as intended.

As it is most everyone tells noobs they are stupid to be ramraiding on silver/bronze server. Because there are enf to witness them so it becomes a crap alternative to just running missions. But when you can do it safely in green or gold, that is pure profit and more profitable than missions by far.

When, if, the server segregation goes away and there is no empty servers to ramraid in, then maybe it would be ok to get rid of the 2.5k witness thing or maybe increase it to like 5k.

Rolpack said exactly what i said but you answered politely and you attacked me?