I don't know if it's some castrated still living with his parents jobless loser, or just the servers becoming even more unstable and damaged, but I'm getting fed up with it, I spend more time repeatedly logging back in and sitting through three different loading screens each time, than I do anything else on here at this point.

If it's the first issue, then the CEO needs to be in contact with the FBI to catch this cyber terrorist who's either paying others or is himself or themselves attacking the US and European servers, yeah I said terrorist, terrorism comes in many forms, and I'd have to be stupid to assume this is the only target for this persons attacks, if they'll do it to a game, they'll obviously try it on more important things too.

if it's second issue than clearly those last few updates are not having a real solidly and noticeably measurable impact on improving performance if todays all to predictable lag and crashes are anything to go by.

Look I'm not trying to insult the new CEO or Little Orbit, but it's been years of us being told "a fix is coming just wait, we're working on it just wait, biiiig changes coming soon honest, this time is real we're gonna fix it!" and honestly a new anti cheat that hackers have already bypassed and a couple of patches that have not really changed anything for the better does not qualify as progress at this point.

Sigh...

Calling this terrorism is a bit much, even for  hyperbolic gentleman such as myself. 

Also, most players have reported significant performance increases with recent patches. 

That being said, Ive made angry posts myself in regards to ddos and stuff so I cant judge too harshly. 

I can feel your anger but eh...
There are 2 things that can be wrong
1) the way that server is setup is so open it's easy to DDoS

2) No one doing anything to increase the protection to their network, but instead playing in the networksettings

Think about this. Instead of working months to try fixing the lag networkwise, why not just get better servers or a better ISP to get it over with? They have been trying to "fix" this issue for more than 4years now and it's getting better by only 1%

So my question is, What is actually going on that G1 and LO refuse to tell the community?

have u ever heard CSGO getting DDoS? PUBG? Fortnite? League? Dota? WoW? Aion?

Hell even private servers got better networking and protection than apb servers.

Think about it. What is actually going on that we don't know?

LO is still new so i am hoping with all the good work Matt and his team did in short time they might soon find a way to make majority of us happy and make the game better.

Edited by Keshi
Added more to my comment

orbit did something yesterday and i didnt dc the whole day, if they could just keep that going 24/7 we'll be fine

I find it hard to believe that performance is worse than it was 2-3 years ago. 

But perhaps the shitheads that are behind all of the DDOS, came out of the woodwork just recently.