Clandestine

Please disable VIP in two men teams

1 minute ago, Hexerin said:

Ultimately, the maps and [vanilla] missions are designed and balanced around 4v4. This is all too apparent to anyone with basic observational skills who looks at the areas around objectives. The overwhelmingly vast majority of locations are setup in such a way that a group of four players would be perfectly suited to effectively defend it, without overpowering it.

Yeah, playing in small groups is painfully obvious of this as you frantically rush between all the entrances.

2v2 VIP/VIP in general was a major contributor to me refusing to play mission district with anything less than a 3-man group.

Oh boy. 2v2 VIPs - you can always expect for VIP running away.

VIP could be improved a great deal if the VIP marker (along with other similar markers) wasn't real time and always updating. Wouldn't feel like such a target as VIP if the marker only showed your location every 3 seconds or so.

Edited by Lord Cashpoint
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Randodom said:

Please just disable VIP totally until you come up with something better... Giving the other team free wallhack is dumb 

true.. its just daft.

just make it 1 VIP per team so there are 2 VIPs in total. problem solved

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, slot said:

I SECOND THIS!

11 hours ago, Sergsininia said:

the new need for speed (payback if any of yall don't know) is the Battlefront 2 of racing games. Worst. Racing. Game. Ever.

The 2015 installment was better than Payback, and that's saying something.

if any of you wanna 1v1 race me I got that PS4. Otherwise, just really APB.

Alright lets do.... *reads PS4*  ...

#feelsbadman

12 hours ago, Voerman said:

2v2 VIP/VIP in general was a major contributor to me refusing to play mission district with anything less than a 3-man group.

Majority of missions is unfun with just 1 mate. I always pray when I play with only one friend to get some more meat in the squad.

10 hours ago, slot said:

Constantly suggested every time these discussions come up, and always the best solution to the VIP mission type. Sadly, it'll likely never actually happen.

But, just in case it can... @Majiik

On 7/6/2018 at 7:50 AM, Keshi said:

Alright lets do.... *reads PS4*  ...

#feelsbadman

It doesn't run on my PC, and at the time, GPU prices were insane to even consider upgrading... I was gifted a PS4 for Christmas, so I've used it. Makes a great Netflix box.

And analog controls are superior to keyboard mouse when it comes to racing 🙂

(I do have the 2015 installment PC version, just runs like doodoo on 1GB VRAM)

On 7/5/2018 at 11:49 PM, KnifuWaifu said:

I'd rather they just disable 1v1 missions all together, they just turn into an awful tennis match where whoever gets two points in a row ends up winning. 

Even 2v2 is borderline pointless in most circumstances/missions, where any advantage quickly unbalances the match, especially in VIP.

They technically -are- disabled. They only occur now when there is an unopposed mission with 2 people in it and one leaves and the remaining person gets opposition afterwards.

• Thanks 1

2 random ideas I came up with 10 minutes of using tired brain:

• Whenever team size drops to one, the game could automatically send you backup.
  • As with vip missions - you are a vip for crying out loud - your faction could dispatch some of it's members for your rescue.

Whenever threat and matchmaking as result will be looked, there should be some thought given to yet untried solutions to inbalanced team sizes on missions that require more players by design. Also not forgetting the fact that we could have the districts split between "casual and competitive" instead of "OC and missions" and have the type of ruleset affect not only the matchmaking when mission launches, but also on rules for calling backup at some situations you can't currently call any.

Edited by Chinook

On 7/5/2018 at 12:32 PM, Randodom said:

Please just disable VIP totally until you come up with something better... Giving the other team free wallhack is dumb 

team death match falls under that as well

the only things left then would be capture points and capturing the  item possession as well as capturing the armored van

we would all get bored extremely fast with  a lot less content

its a bad idea so no I disagree with removing them over a free " wall hack "

10 minutes ago, Chinook said:

2 random ideas I came up with 10 minutes of using tired brain:

• Whenever team size drops to one, the game could automatically send you backup.
  • As with vip missions - you are a vip for crying out loud - your faction could dispatch some of it's members for your rescue.

Whenever threat and matchmaking as result will be looked, there should be some thought given to yet untried solutions to inbalanced team sizes on missions that require more players by design. Also not forgetting the fact that we could have the districts split between "casual and competitive" instead of "OC and missions" and have the type of ruleset affect not only the matchmaking when mission launches, but also on rules for calling backup at some situations you can't currently call any.

An easier fix might be this: If a player is the only person in the mission and that mission ends in VIP, end the mission before opposition occurs. (Basically if their teamate(s) leave before opposition, the mission ends immediately).

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

team death match falls under that as well

the only things left then would be capture points and capturing the  item possession as well as capturing the armored van

we would all get bored extremely fast with  a lot less content

its a bad idea so no I disagree with removing them over a free " wall hack "

In TDM both teams have the wallhack so it's not a problem 

But with vip only 1 team gets it

3 hours ago, Sergsininia said:

It doesn't run on my PC, and at the time, GPU prices were insane to even consider upgrading... I was gifted a PS4 for Christmas, so I've used it. Makes a great Netflix box.

And analog controls are superior to keyboard mouse when it comes to racing 🙂

(I do have the 2015 installment PC version, just runs like doodoo on 1GB VRAM)

well in that case.... but come on if your console runs the game on 15fps...how bad can it be on your pc? 😕

6 hours ago, Randodom said:

In TDM both teams have the wallhack so it's not a problem 

But with vip only 1 team gets it

thats not how they worded it and even then id still say no that many of us do not want to take away content

I have bee nstuck with 1 on 1 vip from people bailing on the missions

and even then I would not want to change my answer - better to make a party with friends than to lose content and get bored easier