Zealocke

Do headshots count in this game?

54 minutes ago, Nite said:

Meaning passengers could shoot out from inside the car without having to lean out to do that?

Don't know of any game that allows that for passengers so

GTA Online allows passengers and the driver to shoot from the car. Same as it allows tires to be shot out and people to shoot through the windshield or side windows at people inside the car.

Who ever started this discussions been playing too much GTA and not enough APB 🙂

4 hours ago, Keshi said:

Your forum register date is 2011... no way in hell you can be asking this in 2018...

Came back since lo took control.. i didnt remember. 

I'd rather not be shot from inside a car, and I'd rather not be shot while inside one either. Pls leave the game's mechanics alone ;-;

Also, cars in this game accelerate slowly, like... sooo bad, look at the bishada, and try escaping combat with it, 9/10 it'll blow up...

Headshots, cars as tanks etc all plays into the way the game flows. Changing these would change the game drastically, especially weapon balance. Mostly in ways you wouldn't really think about until the change happened and ruined the gameplay.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, PogoTheClown said:

Do NTEC do as same many damage as CR5? Some say same gun?? my do not think so 

cr5 does bigger damages cause game is p2w

Edited by :^)

1 hour ago, :^) said:

cr5 does bigger damages cause game is p2w

still not as OP as the sword though... plz nerf

6 hours ago, Sidewayz24 said:

Premium gives you more health right? Should resub...

Confirmed, just like weapon skins give you aim-assist and nice hats give you flak jacket 2000

17 hours ago, mynd said:

Yeah I don't think headshots have a place in this game.  I DO wish players were vulnerable through car windows and car tires were shootable, but I dunno, game might need a massive rework for that.  As-is, a player literally BECOMES the car when they get in.

would be easy enough to make car windows shot through able (you know what I ment! ) but would be a bit more to make them smash then disappear (although it would be simple enough to make them disappear without the smash effect before hand)

5 hours ago, Snubnose said:

48uZTEd.png

I hope you're joking LUL

pls dont make more paint abominations. was just a question

5 hours ago, Seedy said:

would be easy enough to make car windows shot through able (you know what I ment! ) but would be a bit more to make them smash then disappear (although it would be simple enough to make them disappear without the smash effect before hand)

Has far more to do with game balance than it does with the mechanics of making it work and look right in the engine. 

If headshots existed in APB, the game would've shut down years ago because the cheaters would've long since ran all the legits off the game. Lack of headshots is one of, if not the biggest reason why legit players can beat cheaters. Otherwise cheaters would just run around and autoclick heads nonstop and you'd never even get to fire your gun.

God bless single giant hitboxes lol