Poperon

Am I the only one amazed?

Just now, Keshi said:

i got 3 screens at work... webdevelopment is my job, there are days(like today) i dont feel like doing crap lmfao

That doesnt sound so bad, I just sit in a glass walled office overlooking a giant space filled with machining centers and so long as there are no problems (and my team is amazing so there rarely are) I literally have nothing to do like 50% of the time Im working.

If not for APB and the forums, I'd probably develop a drinking problem lol!

I'm a full-time student, so I spend all of my time doing work and not making money. FeelsBadMan

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

That doesnt sound so bad, I just sit in a glass walled office overlooking a giant space filled with machining centers and so long as there are no problems (and my team is amazing so there rarely are) I literally have nothing to do like 50% of the time Im working.

If not for APB and the forums, I'd probably develop a drinking problem lol!

And that's the daily life from the IT's brought to you by Little Orbit. Even if the Orbit is small, The Gamers will always be first

I'm...still working on the slogan

4 hours ago, SelttikS said:

So we need to figure out why you see so many blatants when almost everyone else is not. Is it that you have some superhuman ability to know that every that kills you is cheating? Or is there some other strange reason that no one can imagine? The world Needs to know!

Ah, a classic attempt to dismiss anything cheat related. Straight out of "Closet hand book, edition 3".

But if you think that it takes superhuman abilities to realize someone is snapping all over and min TTK every single time...perhaps it's time for you to evolve. Or when you semi-afk 200m away from objective and he runs into you. 

I rate 1/10.

Edited by Sayori
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sayori said:

Ah, a classic attempt to dismiss anything cheat related. Straight out of "Closet hand book, edition 3".

But if you think that it takes superhuman abilities to realize someone is snapping all over and min TTK every single time...perhaps it's time for you to evolve. Or when you semi-afk 200m away from objective and he runs into you. 

I rate 1/10.

DM some links to this cheater proof of yours, Im honestly curious if Im just clueless.

Mainly because of Battleye's presence, alot of cheat providers have closed up their APB:R Shops. No public hacks for people to cheat with, of course there are going to be less.

The forum police are heavily on patrol, deleting any factual posts or something that has a lot to do with hacking. This post is probably next for all we know.

8 minutes ago, TGYuurei said:

Mainly because of Battleye's presence, alot of cheat providers have closed up their APB:R Shops. No public hacks for people to cheat with, of course there are going to be less.

The forum police are heavily on patrol, deleting any factual posts or something that has a lot to do with hacking. This post is probably next for all we know.

Public hacks still exist and are just as easy to find.

Mods only delete threads that break the forum rules, as they always have.

Edited by CookiePuss

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Public hacks still exist and are just as easy to find.

Mods only delete threads that break the forum rules, as they always have.

Coming from someone that used to hack, ALL of the hacks that I used to use are down now. 

Obviously there is some hack that you clearly know about that is still usable, whats to stop you then?

Also most of the threads getting deleted, yes.. Still a handful that just had information they would rather keep under wraps, that wasn't breaching any forum rules.

1 minute ago, TGYuurei said:

Coming from someone that used to hack, ALL of the hacks that I used to use are down now. 

Obviously there is some hack that you clearly know about that is still usable, whats to stop you then?

Also most of the threads getting deleted, yes.. Still a handful that just had information they would rather keep under wraps, that wasn't breaching any forum rules.

Well the big 4 are still up and selling, so I dont know where you got yours.

And what non rule breaking threads have been deleted?

5 minutes ago, TGYuurei said:

Idk, not being trash at the Game? Lol, maybe you can't help yourself but were not all as weak willed as you are.

So lets make sure we have this clear...

If someone disagrees with you they are a hacker.

If you say there are not many threads about people getting banned, then it is a conspiracy to cover it all up and all evidence to the contrary is proof of the conspiracy?

Some delusional fucks around here.

I spend way too much time here and i have seen one thread about "How to abuse a glitch" get deleted.

10 hours ago, mynd said:

There's been rumors of private cheats available to certain cliques, but no idea how true that is.

Personally, I've not seen any cheaters in awhile.  Also, certain "god-like" players have been less than god-like lately; I KNOW I've not gotten any better, that's for sure lol.

I know right? Its hilarious to watch the god-like players now suck and go neg at times. Who's game awareness is now absolutely horrible in comparison to what it used to be. Like holy crap im able to flank these people now?!?

10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Unless there is some automatic feature preventing "I was false banned" posts from showing up, there just arent any being made.

Im in my office most days just nerding out on the forums, so Im sure Id be seeing them if they were there. (My job is boring)

That's basically my thoughts Cookie. Haven't seen any post about this very subject lately.

---

Guys, let's not derail this thread, or it'll either get sent to the realm of off-topic and die there, or get closed due to the same kind of arguments. Peace 🤗

9 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Well the big 4 are still up and selling, so I dont know where you got yours.

And what non rule breaking threads have been deleted?

Well maybe you should turn them in, so that Bastian can go and get them since they are so Public. You'd be doing a huge favor, unless you don't want them to get detected or course..

Which would only say one thing.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, TGYuurei said:

Well maybe you should turn them in, so that Bastian can go and get them since they are so Public. You'd be doing a huge favor, unless you don't want them to get detected or course..

that he doesnt like doing a job for free that other people get paid to do?

shocker

18 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

shocker

• do it to make a game we / most  love, better
  • use it as a future reference of your ability to do the job and get paid for exactly that job

what's the worst begative outcome anyhow? "omg i recently did spend 30 minutes volunteer work on the internet (instead of 6 hours pointless reading and commenting 😉 - and i did'nt get money for it!!!". horrible thought

Edited by Ramihyn

16 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

shocker

Well he wants to talk the talk, will he walk the walk though?

And right like he said, the guy does nothing but sit on the forums all day anyways.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Poperon said:

Before, they had the chance to complain that Fair Fight is garbage, and claim false positives all over the place.

Now LO has just closed that breach. Because now if someone gets banned, that's probably because they really made their way to it.

One gold I had trouble with before in the past is bronze now and gets owned by most people go figure

He could just out them on here and still probably get the job done, doing otherwise only says he has something to hide and doesn't want them being detected. 

Even if he outed them it's not going to self-incriminate because he's doing the right thing, but withholding them is pretty much self-incriminating.

It's like knowing about an glitch that can be abused, but not reporting it. You're only in the wrong at that point.

I'm glad Little Orbit has bans on silent as well as we do not have to report ourselves

It made us all focus on the negativity in the  past and  lately its become more pleasant and civil (mostly) out there in the districts

8 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

One gold I had trouble with before in the past is bronze now and gets owned by most people go figure

While thats funny to think about as a consequence of BattleEye or other new anti-cheating changes, his new goal might be to become a maxrank green. Sadly you never know if you play with a gold team member in bronze districts, if they just try to lose or win... really annoying

Edited by Ramihyn

10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

DM some links to this cheater proof of yours, Im honestly curious if Im just clueless.

Never claimed I have video proof as I don't run nvidia experience/shadowplay because telemetrics but I can give it a try. OBS is meh.

But you can spend some time doing missions or FC on Cheatadel, especially on the weekends.

16 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Unless there is some automatic feature preventing "I was false banned" posts from showing up, there just arent any being made.

Im in my office most days just nerding out on the forums, so Im sure Id be seeing them if they were there. (My job is boring)

im here pretty much all day as well and I havent seen any.. My job is also web design, and I have 3 screen open pretty much all day (one with the forum allot of the time). AS soon as i see a thread im going to jump right on it and reserve a slot 😛

13 hours ago, Keshi said:

And that's the daily life from the IT's brought to you by Little Orbit. Even if the Orbit is small, The Gamers will always be first

I'm...still working on the slogan

wait.. your done here! im writing that down as we speak for my next game design venture!

Edited by Seedy

2 hours ago, Sayori said:

Never claimed I have video proof as I don't run nvidia experience/shadowplay because telemetrics but I can give it a try. OBS is meh.

But you can spend some time doing missions or FC on Cheatadel, especially on the weekends.

Crap I forgot you were Citadel Sayori. 

I dont really play there much so I cant comment. 

3 hours ago, TGYuurei said:

I have. 

I lose enough to legit players already 😛