Sign in to follow this  
professionalgamer

History repeats itself

Bla bla bla, server lag bla bla bla, i get anger, bla bla bla, i am to famous to advertise this game, bla bla bla Kbai....

They might be aware, that the servers aint working properly

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

That little mustache thing is hot. 

i think it makes him look fuhrerious

• Like 1

1 hour ago, professionalgamer said:

This guy joined the forum a few weeks ago and does nothing but slag everything off and posts total shit from way back, or posts shit about performance constantly.

If your not happy then just dont play APB. Your posts are all pointless.

I understand impatience and anger but what I don't understand is taking it out on new developers. This situation from what I'm aware was going on for 2-3 years and G1 done almost next to nothing to stop it. Meanwhile LO takes over, with zero knowledge of problem and borks it up but then eventually fix it at least for time being and some smart streamer instead of shittalking previous owners (which have A LOT OF SINS), shittalk current management. Why you all sit so quiet like mouse under broom when Tiggs was around huh? There weren't any problems back then? Suddenly LO shows up and it's picking up time? Give them year at least for any judging - APB situation is not apply and go... especially taking how server problem might be actually in-game related.

Edited by Mitne
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Mitne said:

I understand impatience and anger but what I don't understand is taking it out on new developers. This situation from what I'm aware was going on for 2-3 years and G1 done almost next to nothing to stop it. Meanwhile LO takes over, with zero knowledge problem and borks it up but then eventually fix it at least for time being and some smart streamer instead of shittalking previous owners (which have A LOT OF SINS), shittalk current management. Why you all sit so quiet like mouse under broom when Tiggs was around huh? There weren't any problems back then? Suddenly LO shows up and it's picking up time? Give them year at least for any judging - APB situation is not apply and go... especially taking how server problem might be actually in-game related.

This.If you want to judge them give them atleast year.

6 hours ago, Mitne said:

I understand impatience and anger but what I don't understand is taking it out on new developers. This situation from what I'm aware was going on for 2-3 years and G1 done almost next to nothing to stop it. Meanwhile LO takes over, with zero knowledge problem and borks it up but then eventually fix it at least for time being and some smart streamer instead of shittalking previous owners (which have A LOT OF SINS), shittalk current management. Why you all sit so quiet like mouse under broom when Tiggs was around huh? There weren't any problems back then? Suddenly LO shows up and it's picking up time? Give them year at least for any judging - APB situation is not apply and go... especially taking how server problem might be actually in-game related.

The reason why no one barely said anything when Tiggs was around because back then Tiggs and other power abusive GM's would BAN anyone who offends them... And thats the reason why my main was banned in early 2016. So i'm sure others would wanted to but knew that anything u do against a GM or CM can/will get u banned 🙂

But then again no reason to eat on LO since LO did more than G1 did ever with the game

Edited by Keshi
something changes my words to smart :(

7 hours ago, SelttikS said:

4 years ago...

As SelttikS stated, this video is from 2014. It is not relevant to the current gamestate at all. Take that all in mind, and continue enjoying Kemp's frustrations like I did.

5 hours ago, Mitne said:

video is ooolllldddd look at the date. it is only professionalcrybaby that is b1tching really because that is all it does. As other have stated, back when it was tiggs g1 all criticism got you a ban and was deleted. It is not that people were not pissed, its just that you could not talk about it.

And again... Video is from 2014 it is not new. It is just a ploy for shitgamer to startup more b1tching.

1 hour ago, Keshi said:

The reason why no one barely said anything when Tiggs was around because back then Tiggs and other power abusive GM's would BAN anyone who offends them... And thats the reason why my main was banned in early 2016. So i'm sure others would wanted to but knew that anything u do against a GM or CM can get u banned 🙂

But then again no reason to eat on LO since LO did more than G1 did ever with the game

I got banned for being vocal too I guess.

I mean remove moaners, surely problem will fix itself that way...

39 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

video is ooolllldddd look at the date. it is only professionalcrybaby that is b1tching really because that is all it does. As other have stated, back when it was tiggs g1 all criticism got you a ban and was deleted. It is not that people were not pissed, its just that you could not talk about it.

And again... Video is from 2014 it is not new. It is just a ploy for shitgamer to startup more b1tching.

Didn't even noticed. Oh well.

I guess shame on OP then.

wait a minute... kempington starts with K..

Kripparian starts with K..

salt much

coincidence? i think not 

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

I got banned for being vocal too I guess.

I mean remove moaners, surely problem will fix itself that way...

I usually lived in social making musics and symbols. Usually when i'm making something for someone i have my chat opened reading chat and stuffs. And i had to see 2 GM's in social talking about racial slurs and stuffs, and it seemed like they had no idea wtf they were talking about but i ignored.

Then they began being racist and it started to trigger me a bit(specially since i am not american) and i decided to write "If you have no idea on what you are talking about please be quiet" and then he threatened me to watch my tune or else he will take actions, and i said do w.e. u are, u are a GM. One day you will lose your job and i'll still be here.

And bam i got banned just like that lol. Sadly i formatted my PC more than 1 times during that period to now so i don't have a single screenshot of those things now.

But i mean i'm still here and that GM was long gone before G1 sold the game to LO so i'm good 🙂

19 hours ago, Kingley said:

This.If you want to judge them give them atleast year.

a year to make the game playable lol that is sad

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 1:46 AM, professionalgamer said:

a year to make the game playable lol that is sad

I mean, you don't HAVE to play the game.

Also, if the alternative is shutting down, I'll take the waiting.

I mean, he's mad for the same reasons everyone is mad. He's right, sales and stuff going on while the servers are on it's knees isn't exactly a good look. He has all the right to be mad like everyone else as unfortunate as it is.

Hopefully LO does more about it sooner than later as the "new smell" has already worn off and people are already quitting again. Meanwhile there's multiple cheating sites selling BE-Bypass cheats that work in APB; the same ones that works in Rainbow Six Siege (they run BE+FF also) and have been working for years.

We live in troubled times.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this