NewPlayer123

Could there be the possibility to change a character sex?

10 minutes ago, NewPlayer123 said:

At least once, erasing or not the clothing, i believe it would be interesting... if possible.

This will be never possible 🙂

• Like 1

It would require them to rebuild the game from the ground up, so it will never happen.

10 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

It would require them to rebuild the game from the ground up, so it will never happen.

implementing a gender change feature would not require so much effort

1 hour ago, VustraEpic said:

This will be never possible 🙂

agreed, it's way to technical to do like even the game can't handle character transfers that well, so I doubt Sex change would happen.

Hi all,

I think flipping the toggle between a male and female character wouldn't be terribly hard. 

But the clothing and sliders are completely different between both genders. There is no way to correlate between them, so none of that would work properly.

Thanks,
Matt

Edited: Bad grammar.

• Thanks 3

large.jpg

That said, I would have thought the technical work behind doing this would be too much for APB to handle, some stats just wouldn't transfer (like bulge sliders?).

Clearly the best way to fix this is to gender balance all clothing, start by giving females sport sunglasses.

2 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

large.jpg

That said, I would have thought the technical work behind doing this would be too much for APB to handle, some stats just wouldn't transfer (like bulge sliders?).

Clearly the best way to fix this is to gender balance all clothing, start by giving females sport sunglasses.

The only things that would transfer would be armas guns, cars, symbols, tunes and progression. Clothes wouldn't work. They'd have to strip you completely and reset your char model. Other than that it shouldn't take much work.

5 minutes ago, Signarly said:

armas guns, cars, symbols, tunes and progression.

What the heck are those things?

6 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

I think flipping the toggle between a male and female character wouldn't be terribly hard. 

But the clothing and sliders are completely different between both genders. There is no way to correlate between them, so none of that would work properly.

Thanks,
Matt

Edited: Bad grammar.

maybe have the clothes not convert to male as well. just the character changes to male, and you gotta get new clothes unless you wanna walk naked, obviously packs like the ones on armas also converts to male, but not the customization or just have it enable you to buy the male version of those clothes.

Edited by SurvivalDistrict

Uhm i would have to dissagree about the clothing. You cant wear a clothing thats not for the gender. Meaning if u wanna turn from male to female, flip the switch but the clothings will be unusable, and either you gonna store them in your mail or send it to another character that has the requirements to wear the clothes

But then again even if you have exclusive accountbount clothing pack G1 never made it posible for us to send those items to other characters within the same account. Same goes for cars

so even if it might be a good idea, there are allot of other things that needs to work as well. Let us just leave @MattScott with "fixing the game" from its current state now and hope that these minor idea's can come to life in the future

I don't see the point on changing a character's gender when you can simply buy a character slot and create a new one. Or just delete the current one to make space for the other.

I don't see a reason why gender/faction changes can't be an ARMAS service.

I care less about gender changes, but faction changes are along the same vein and that would be great.

1 hour ago, mynd said:

I don't see a reason why gender/faction changes can't be an ARMAS service.

I care less about gender changes, but faction changes are along the same vein and that would be great.

Yo mean like, once you maxed out your character you have the choice to turn to the other faction? Sounds like fun, but I really don't think is possible due to the multiple layers of data involved, not sure if I express myself properly here, but I mean about the data base stored data along with the functionalities such as different restrictions and bonded features for each faction, considering there might be different data bases for Armas purchases, ingame marketplace, player stats and items/inventory indexation I guess. 

I think they could set the steps to process this by clearing all the equipped clothes and items, removing any faction-restricted weapons such as LTL guns and cars with sirens from enfos, and whatever you can think of, but is still something that could not worth for both the company and the player. At the end, how hard is to just create a new character for the same purpose while the character slots is also the main feature to motivate players to buy more stuff from Armas that otherwise we wouldn't be buying if we wouldn't have any extra characters I think.

But I'm just guessing here, I really don't know.

Y'all ask for the silliest things

Faction change would be interesting too, if possible, once per character, and hopefuly for free ;D

Edited by NewPlayer123
bad writing