Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Crunk

Hackusations VS Joker SR3115 Carbine

Recommended Posts

Is there any way the Joker Carbine could be explained better to newer players so that they understand clicking it slower than *as fast as your hand can possibly click* yields a faster, more smooth rate of fire?


I get hackusated so much using it, and it's one of my favorite weapons. It scares me because I think someday someone is going to actually get me banned or something. Everyone I kill with it says I'm using a macro, and to be frank, I don't even know HOW to use a macro, nor do I care to, I'm not even clear as to what a macro even IS.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

#humblebrag

I'm not bragging I'm serious this freaks me out. I'm not a cheater :c

(except on singleplayer games like diablo and skyrim)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why are you fighting new players?

 

You play in silver districts I thought?

Edited by CookiePuss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do play in silver, I still assume you have to be new to think i'm cheating, I still fluctuate to silver in high pop times.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think you're obligated to explain any more than "it's semi-automatic" and that you're clicking it manually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any way hackusations could be explained better to naive players so that they understand getting hackusated won't result in a ban?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Teardrops69 said:

Is there any way hackusations could be explained better to naive players so that they understand getting hackusated won't result in a ban?

I know hackusations don't result in a ban, but don't enough /reports get you banned?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CrunkGirl said:

I know hackusations don't result in a ban, but don't enough /reports get you banned?

 

Nope. Thats just something silvers say. 

 

Just imagine how many /reports good players get. Theyd all be banned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sooooo i'm freaking out over nothing?
(also I've noticed I get hackusated so much more on BlitzKitty than Crunk, is that normal?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CrunkGirl said:


(also I've noticed I get hackusated so much more on BlitzKitty than Crunk, is that normal?)

That just means there are more idiot criminals in whichever district you play in than idiot enforcers.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so silver districts are filled with..... special.... criminals?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, CrunkGirl said:

Is there any way the Joker Carbine could be explained better to newer players so that they understand clicking it slower than *as fast as your hand can possibly click* yields a faster, more smooth rate of fire?


I get hackusated so much using it, and it's one of my favorite weapons. It scares me because I think someday someone is going to actually get me banned or something. Everyone I kill with it says I'm using a macro, and to be frank, I don't even know HOW to use a macro, nor do I care to, I'm not even clear as to what a macro even IS.

as someone who used to main carbine back in the days. easy to learn. 

Learn the bullets per milisecond, learn how to shoot consistant and bam... 
Watch this for further instructions

^ to all the new players who wants to understand the gun

Edited by Keshi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CrunkGirl said:

so silver districts are filled with..... special.... criminals?

APB is filled with special people.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, CrunkGirl said:

so silver districts are filled with..... special.... criminals?

Most newer players choose to be crim because it's cool so you will most likely find alot more lesser skilled crims than enforcers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

This is why. When this gun gets on its place you wont get whispers anymore.

lol, everyone has abandoned the carbine for the OSCAR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

APB is filled with special people.

 

erm sir i hope ur only referring to ur self

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Fr3e said:

erm sir i hope ur only referring to ur self

Momma always said I was speshul.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this was true then I would have been banned years agoo...

 

 

 

Im currently

A triggerbotter

 

A macroer 

 

A god-mode toggler 

Speed hacker sprinting with lmg (aka medusa) 

P2W kiddy

Donating noob... 

 

And to some others im

gay, fag, cancer patient, aids ebola kid living in moms basement fatass trap.... 

 

 

(i still keep screenshots of these priceless PMs...) 

 

And all i reply is K 

 

Thats all you need... Just reply back with K 

 

 

 

Edited by Thelnformer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Playing Carbine has a certain stigma to it. Suck it up or change gun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel ya. Same thing happens to me whenever i play the tommygun.. "no recoil macro"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally find it funny when people hackusate/rage whisper, but sometimes when someone says something like "carbine hero", thats the best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...