Sign in to follow this  
Crunk

Hackusations VS Joker SR3115 Carbine

Just report hackusations as harassing to support.

You will never explain to people who spent thousands of hours circlejerking on ffbans that someone can click mouse few times per second WITHOUT CHEATS/MACROS/SHADERS etc. They live in their dreamworld where only silvers are legit and every gold is cheater by default.

It's not worth the time arguing with brick-wall so if every normie reported such toxic kids who use their "legit" or "silver" status as virtue signal and constantly harassing and hackusating everyone, APB could become better.

Edited by The Suspect

4 hours ago, The Suspect said:

Just report hackusations as harassing to support.

You will never explain to people who spent thousands of hours circlejerking on ffbans that someone can click mouse few times per second WITHOUT CHEATS/MACROS/SHADERS etc. They live in their dreamworld where only silvers are legit and every gold is cheater by default.

It's not worth the time arguing with brick-wall so if every normie reported such toxic kids who use their "legit" or "silver" status as virtue signal and constantly harassing and hackusating everyone, APB could become better.

Like, I'm still not sure if people is serious when they consider this as harassment, but I'll try to give my answer.

Clogging support with reports on hackusations produces nothing than overloading support staff with tasks they shouldn't be wasting time on, in-game harassing is kinda different than just getting hackusated, is more likely if you are having a really hard time because of someone pushing the limits of disrespect and aggression, specially considering that if someone hackusates you is not only something to be proud, but also if you are more experienced than the hackusator then you should be trying to clarify that and help them learn if it is possible.

Yeah no, let's just report all the newcomers to make completely sure that we finally kill any chances of getting more population, ban those noobs, only experienced people should be allowed to play the game...talking about circlejerking, I see those who claim a hackusation as harassing as circlejerking tryhards who feels entitled to disqualify anyone who is not on their level of gameplay. Or any of us here just learned something to play the game in a way that nobody else could do?

If you are getting falsely hackusated (and you have nothing to hide about what you did to get that hackusation) the easiest and most constructive way to sort it out is trying to explain the others what you did, or at least let them keep playing the game till they learn to do the same you did.

Personally, I got lot of praise and hate with my Carbine, is my favorite weapon while being myself an average/casual and I still get plenty of hackusations when I use it,  and I take every chance I can to explain them what is what I did, explaining the benefits and cons on each situation, etc.

Funny fact, I had to mute my mic in TS and Discord a few times because the click sounds was annoying everyone around, lol.

Edited by Salvick

Hackusations are thrown at every player in their moment of brilliance really. I love the carbine, don't use it often anymore though. Carbine offers a nice mix of mid to short range capability, there where the NTEC becomes really hard to use, but is very much on par with the ATAC depending on the situation. Carbine excells at offering a more controlled ammo usage over the atac whilst still being as lethal imho.

But to reply @Excalibur!, which I am personally not a fan of at all, truth be told. Carbine is not, ever, no way, whats wrong with you? Overpowered. If a carbine beats an NTEC at any but "not right in the face CQC", you are not using the NTEC right. I'm not a fan of using a SMG because, well I prefer bigger guns firstly, but also I dislike their lack of adaptation. I know you should use your secondary to compliment your lack of ranged combat, but I prefer having a weapon in my hands that allows me to perform decently at most ranges if used well, and having the good ol obeya pistol as a backup incase I need to finnish someone off and shouldnt waste time on reloading. But thats just my playstyle really, all comes down to preference in terms of that. I prefer the more mixed assault rifles and semi's as a replacement for shotgun and smg favourable mission locations to adept. The ATAC, which I love but truth be told, I find it too easy to use, so rather the Carbine which requires a lot more skill and thinking in my opinion. 

But still, I like using them both, and situationally they are advantageous to use, but they do not stand up to the NTEC if used well, STAR as well somewhat. Calling the Carbine OP is absolute bonkers in my most honoust of opinions.

Edited by Slickmund

14 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

How about we just make hackusating punishable?

How about we just make trolling punishable?

15 hours ago, CrunkGirl said:

I'm not bragging I'm serious this freaks me out. I'm not a cheater :c

(except on singleplayer games like diablo and skyrim)

Dont feed trolls missy. Anyway, joker has a learning curve, thats all.

41 minutes ago, Zealocke said:

How about we just make trolling punishable?

Whoa whoa whoa, lets not get carried away. 

1 hour ago, Salvick said:

Like, I'm still not sure if people is serious when they consider this as harassment, but I'll try to give my answer.

Clogging support with reports on hackusations produces nothing than overloading support staff with tasks they shouldn't be wasting time on, in-game harassing is kinda different than just getting hackusated, is more likely if you are having a really hard time because of someone pushing the limits of disrespect and aggression, specially considering that if someone hackusates you is not only something to be proud, but also if you are more experienced than the hackusator then you should be trying to clarify that and help them learn if it is possible.

Yeah no, let's just report all the newcomers to make completely sure that we finally kill any chances of getting more population, ban those noobs, only experienced people should be allowed to play the game...talking about circlejerking, I see those who claim a hackusation as harassing as circlejerking tryhards who feels entitled to disqualify anyone who is not on their level of gameplay. Or any of us here just learned something to play the game in a way that nobody else could do?

If you are getting falsely hackusated (and you have nothing to hide about what you did to get that hackusation) the easiest and most constructive way to sort it out is trying to explain the others what you did, or at least let them keep playing the game till they learn to do the same you did.

Personally, I got lot of praise and hate with my Carbine, is my favorite weapon while being myself an average/casual and I still get plenty of hackusations when I use it,  and I take every chance I can to explain them what is what I did, explaining the benefits and cons on each situation, etc.

Funny fact, I had to mute my mic in TS and Discord a few times because the click sounds was annoying everyone around, lol.

There is a difference between /w "oh u are hacker" from a wild newbie and full blown campaign of anger, toxicity and retardation coming from some "legit" people with "a lot of hours played", obviously smashing noobs in bronze district because "silver is full of cheaters".

I thought something changed after BattlEye but during second mission got called as cheater, recorded, reported and my mom was rekt multiple times. Meanwhile /d chat was pretty much the same with some edgy kids measuring who has bigger n-tec so in the end I chuckled and disabled /d and /w chats again.

21 minutes ago, The Suspect said:

There is a difference between /w "oh u are hacker" from a wild newbie and full blown campaign of anger, toxicity and retardation coming from some "legit" people with "a lot of hours played", obviously smashing noobs in bronze district because "silver is full of cheaters".

I thought something changed after BattlEye but during second mission got called as cheater, recorded, reported and my mom was rekt multiple times. Meanwhile /d chat was pretty much the same with some edgy kids measuring who has bigger n-tec so in the end I chuckled and disabled /d and /w chats again.

Yeah, absolutely agreed there, there is a form of harassment but is still harassment and not a simple hackusation. Otherwise we'd be spreading fear among those newcomers and also experienced players who would like to claim someone is cheating, even when they might be wrong, but this way they could be afraid of getting banned for hackusating and stop expressing any thoughts they have about their experience playing.

We need the community to be vocal about this, if someone thinks a player is cheating it should allow both parties to understand what things the other player do or see that makes someone else thinks is cheating.

I always turn my chat hud to the tabs I have with /d and even /w turned off, that's the right practice when it comes to hackusations and even the primary forms of harassment imo.

Edited by Salvick

I have golds hackusate me with it, its like a plague. Silver R76 btw

I feel like a lot of people who responded here don't understand I'm not looking for advice on how to use the Joker SR315, but complaining more about the fact that when I use it, the hackusations against me nearly triple, simply because I can keep a consistent fire rate.

1 hour ago, CrunkGirl said:

I feel like a lot of people who responded here don't understand I'm not looking for advice on how to use the Joker SR315, but complaining more about the fact that when I use it, the hackusations against me nearly triple, simply because I can keep a consistent fire rate.

yeah, on the forums as in life, we tend to hear what we want to hear

honestly I think it happens mostly cuz someone cant use a gun that you can use so they assume cheats rather than face their own inadequacies

I took a psych course during undergrad 😛

Edited by CookiePuss

you're finished. once you get hackusated by a few silvers you got only a few days left before termination

• Like 1

On 7/4/2018 at 5:56 PM, CrunkGirl said:

(also I've noticed I get hackusated so much more on BlitzKitty than Crunk, is that normal?)

Late to the party on this comment, but the reason you get accused more on your enforcer is likely because it's lower level. People like to equate rank with skill ceiling for some reason.

On 7/4/2018 at 8:43 PM, CrunkGirl said:

I'm not bragging I'm serious this freaks me out. I'm not a cheater :c

(except on singleplayer games like diablo and skyrim)

If you're not "cheating" what are you scared about? I had a dude complain at me because i was shitting on him using a watchman over his patroller.

2 hours ago, SLICKIEM said:

Late to the party on this comment, but the reason you get accused more on your enforcer is likely because it's lower level. People like to equate rank with skill ceiling for some reason.

Sometimes but not always the case.

Edited by B0N3EZ

Sign in to follow this