Sign in to follow this  
afk

Can we set whisper to Friends only

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

People actually use their ignore lists?

... interesting

There's only one dude in my ignore list who kept copy pasting a book line by line to the district chat. 

Just this one dude, and his other characters he kept making after getting banned.

1 hour ago, Nickyan said:

There's only one dude in my ignore list who kept copy pasting a book line by line to the district chat. 

Just this one dude, and his other characters he kept making after getting banned.

Hah! Thats both terrible and awesome at the same time!

• Like 1

Stop going AFK in missions and you won't get hate whispers lol

11 hours ago, afk said:

Tired of:

- Hackusations

- Ragewhispers

- People asking me for my theme/car/symbol/clothes

- Edgy kids trying to ego

- Stupid Questions

- People in general

We can do it in every other game, why not this one?

/w Send me legendary for free, please

or you could just disable whispers in the chat itself and use something else like steam for friend messages like everyone does nowadays

7 minutes ago, Rolpack said:

or you could just disable whispers in the chat itself and use something else like steam for friend messages like everyone does nowadays

Eh, I've gotta agree with OP here. 
It's nice to be able to personalise how you interact with the games community specifically, instead of needing to get people from APB on Steam. Which you really can't do without whispering anyway.
There's a lot of very toxic people on APB so having a "filter" of sorts (I.E your friends list) would be a nice touch.

2 minutes ago, Asparii said:

Eh, I've gotta agree with OP here. 
It's nice to be able to personalise how you interact with the games community specifically, instead of needing to get people from APB on Steam. Which you really can't do without whispering anyway.
There's a lot of very toxic people on APB so having a "filter" of sorts (I.E your friends list) would be a nice touch.

If you agree with OP, you might as well just disable the whole chat alltogether, cause you see that everywhere; in /s in /d in /y in /w so just disable them all, or ignore people idk.

Plus they should fix the chat itself aswell, to have more than 6 lines of text in it, and also the whole friend system where you have to agree for someone to add you, but yeah.

3 minutes ago, Rolpack said:

If you agree with OP, you might as well just disable the whole chat alltogether

But that'll disconnect me from the APB community, which I don't want.
Yes there's toxic people, but there are people I want to talk to. d chat can be pretty bad sometimes, but it can also be pretty good at other times. I don't like having to spam ignore people who cause a fuss, the only thing chat wise that really annoys me is rage whispers, they're such a bright and distracting colour where as people raging in district are just grey so it's easy to ignore. 

there should be no option at all to whisper opposition during missions..must be disabled from long time

Edited by BingoBookBG

29 minutes ago, Asparii said:

the only thing chat wise that really annoys me is rage whispers, they're such a bright and distracting colour where as people raging in district are just grey so it's easy to ignore. 

change colour of the chat channels?

... is this a troll thread dressed up as a good idea thread?

I honestly cant tell sometimes.

Sign in to follow this