Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Keshi

Request that G1 should have done AGES AGO but never did. But LO Can!

Are these needed?  

37 members have voted

  1. 1. Are these needed?

    • Yes plz
      33
    • Nope
      4


Recommended Posts

There were 2 things most of us wanted from G1 ages ago but was never implemented

1: Mail accountbound items(clothing, vehicles etc) that you spend hours designing on 1 character and wants to send a copy to another character on the same account, or characterbound to other characters that also own the characterbound pack.
2: Inventory sorting/filter. Imagine playing on 2 diff character while you have the same accountbound guns in the inventory but you still gotta scroll 3times to find that 1 gun that u can find way faster if you could sort it for the better.

 

3: Trading system(LO said they will work on it soon so its confirmed already..sort off) 😄
4: District enter Queue when full

 

 

Edited by Keshi
Added nr4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loadouts would be cool too. I hate having to buy a handful of the same mod to have it ready for the few weapons I typically use the mod in. Though I guess it's what drives the market for player sales so this would be a tricky thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Sidewayz24 said:

Loadouts would be cool too. I hate having to buy a handful of the same mod to have it ready for the few weapons I typically use the mod in. Though I guess it's what drives the market for player sales so this would be a tricky thing.

that too...thinking a mod is 80k but instead is 800k... classic scam that you can do nothing about...i usually go to page 5 where the level 2's are and then go to the previous pages untill i reach the lvl3 mods... lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

do i have to create a topic of the login screen? how loud and chaotic it is before logging in? idk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Zalman18 said:

do i have to create a topic of the login screen? how loud and chaotic it is before logging in? idk

my master volume is in 0.5 while music is at 0.3
not bad tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everything should be acc wide/have option to upgrade also we should be able to send our cars/clothes between our alts and be able to customize them on them. 

 

 

Money should be acc wide too same goes for legendaries.

Edited by Clandestine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Item Bank system.

Set it up where it's "seperate" from the other servers\instances.

Would make things so much easier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Playing on bloody beefed up system (32gb ram 8gb vram n shit) i still lag to death when i change weapons / try to quick change wep modes / scrolling through crap ton of weapons... 

 

 

 

The weird part is that, i made a nee account and found that THE LESS MODS N GUNS YOU HAVE, THE BETTER IS THE UI RESPONSE.... 

 

 

Having loads of guns n mods makes the ui slow n sends me to lagfest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Thelnformer said:

Playing on bloody beefed up system (32gb ram 8gb vram n shit) i still lag to death when i change weapons / try to quick change wep modes / scrolling through crap ton of weapons... 

 

 

 

The weird part is that, i made a nee account and found that THE LESS MODS N GUNS YOU HAVE, THE BETTER IS THE UI RESPONSE.... 

 

 

Having loads of guns n mods makes the ui slow n sends me to lagfest

I have a ton of weapons and mods and don't seem to have this issues.... also, we have the same basic specs for ram and vram.. I have an i7 6300k OC and run on 3440x1440 so not sure if it's a processing issue or what, but have you tried verifying files? (you can be missing one and the game still run) Maybe a thumbnail for a weapon is messed up or something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Unclean said:

I have a ton of weapons and mods and don't seem to have this issues.... also, we have the same basic specs for ram and vram.. I have an i7 6300k OC and run on 3440x1440 so not sure if it's a processing issue or what, but have you tried verifying files? (you can be missing one and the game still run) Maybe a thumbnail for a weapon is messed up or something

Been having the issue like forever... In my old pc as well as this new one......

 

But using a clean account = 0 lags... Also if i made a new char n delete all the guns = 0 lag........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2018 at 7:56 PM, BXNNXD said:

yes the ui needs a lot of work

I can definetly agree with that , espacially in fight clubs , where the UI takes 20 fps with it when that match starts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my personal list here:

-nerf 4x4 (sorry but its generally meta vehicle) and maybe lower total health of Nulander, Espacio and 4x4 to make other cars even competitive...

-Yukon/ogre reballance

-join district queue

-bring back bacon for gods love

-fix asylum broken spots (placing item on the rooftop nearly outside of the map

-make RTW shaders available in-game

-custom crosshairs

-HVR 762 dmg nerf

-make ARMAS guns re-purchasable through contact for 10 days for maybe 30-50k

-rent new servers

-fix broken server code (which causes server hiccups and disconnects) Majority of people think its DDOS

-some waterfront spots are unreal to attack when defenders spam them with DMR/HVR/Volcano from distances...

-place new contacts and expand max level

-re-work chaotic tutorial

-fix matchmaking and threat system

-clan wars with ladderboards

-make some new creative events for valentine/halloween/christmas

-make some permanent gun-game FC district (sth similar to 12 deaths of X-mas but with random rotation of different weapon tier list every round

 

keep communicating and doing great job and GL with game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...