Sign in to follow this  
Eyepop

Before the Sale Ends, We Need to Know about the Weapon Changes

5 hours ago, Unclean said:

Random question.. seems like a decent thread to ask.

Is there really a range effectiveness difference between the SBSR Coroner and the IRS? They show the same on the DB

you know

@CookiePuss

the coroner only has about 50m of range iirc

Is the spread for the CSG and TAS the same? Or does the CSG still have a circle with a dot in the middle

3 hours ago, Spudinskes said:

Is the spread for the CSG and TAS the same? Or does the CSG still have a circle with a dot in the middle

CSG and TAS are the same weapons statistically. Circle with dot is the age old spread pattern back when shotguns were the top dogs.

Oh, whoops.  Didn't mean to kinda derail the thread with the examples I gave.  They were only intended as possible examples of stuff that might get changed, and that might affect people's purchasing!  I am happy to see conversation, though.

I more hope to see a "we're nerfing this, we're buffing this" before the end of the sale.  I think LO owes it to us, since such a list probably exists atm, even if specific values are yet to be decided.

At first I was excited about current sale. But suddenly got a realization:

1) guns are still expensive af ($80 for 5 relatively "cheap" guns I want - approximately 3 times more expensive than in Planetside 2 for example)

2) current sale isn't the best offer during this year i.e. there will be better discounts;

3) right now it's unwise to buy anything considering upcoming re-balance and

4) most likely there will be another sale after re-balance.

So buying guns right now is a guaranteed disappointment soon (c)

7 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

the coroner only has about 50m of range iirc

is this from personal testing? And do you run faster with the Coroner, but reload faster with the IRS?

25 minutes ago, Unclean said:

is this from personal testing? And do you run faster with the Coroner, but reload faster with the IRS?

iirc, they have nearly the same - if not exactly the same - stats, except the coroner has less range

its an issra vs issrb scenario 

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

iirc, they have nearly the same - if not exactly the same - stats, except the coroner has less range

its an issra vs issrb scenario 

but the DB says they both have the same range and the store page says they have different equip times and reload speeds..

on the ISSR-A topic.... wish they'd revert the Artemis back to what it was before. Same with COBR-A. 😕

Edited by Unclean

Sign in to follow this