Sign in to follow this  
virginiavirgin

Can someone give me details

I need to know how joker box weapons used to perform before g1 “balanced” them or changed them i heard the ogre had more range before and it did not have a wind up also how did the anubis perform before the nhvr nerf i need details and i would search up videos or whatever but most of them are updated that’s why im asking here so you either answer my question or I don’t need any other response. 

If you're looking for a good ranged weapon (you posed a NHVR and Anubus) try the Dog Ear.  Its a really good versatile gun and much better than those two guns.  Three shot kill, fast, and it does MASSIVE vehicle damage, so its like a ALIG with sniping abilities.  I know you said "i dont need any other advice" but those guns are pretty terrible.    

18 minutes ago, Shimmer said:

Three shot kill

Four. Still a great weapon though.

meant four lol

might as well be three with how fast it is

Edited by Shimmer

11 hours ago, Shimmer said:

If you're looking for a good ranged weapon (you posed a NHVR and Anubus) try the Dog Ear.  Its a really good versatile gun and much better than those two guns.  Three shot kill, fast, and it does MASSIVE vehicle damage, so its like a ALIG with sniping abilities.  I know you said "i dont need any other advice" but those guns are pretty terrible.    

That wasn’t what the question was

I've been using the dogear with a tagger allot...its underated and a good 4shot kill gun tbh

But to answer your question. all guns(even legendaries) where released OP to get sales and then gets a nerf. Yukon was the last gun they milked but never nerfed it.

The ogre is still OP but has to charge 0.6sec before shooting i think and it shreds really hard. 

The anubis is ight but the crosshair really is smart it makes you NOT want to use it.

The bullshark extra bullets makes it harder for you to kill someone if you are not always accurate in the beginning
The ursus is OP but has slower firerate but can kill someone closerange with 5bullets

The huntress is ight if you can control the bloom

The duck comes with a duck tagger and an openslot(we put CJ3 on it) but back then a HS1 was the thing since jumpscout was a thing.

Edited by Keshi
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Keshi said:

I've been using the dogear with a tagger allot...its underated and a good 4shot kill gun tbh

But to answer your question. all guns(even legendaries) where released OP to get sales and then gets a nerf. Yukon was the last gun they milked but never nerfed it.

The ogre is still OP but has to charge 0.6sec before shooting i think and it shreds really hard. 

The anubis is ight but the crosshair really is smart it makes you NOT want to use it.

The bullshark extra bullets makes it harder for you to kill someone if you are not always accurate in the beginning
The ursus is OP but has slower firerate but can kill someone closerange with 5bullets

The huntress is ight if you can control the bloom

The duck comes with a duck tagger and an openslot(we put CJ3 on it) but back then a HS1 was the thing since jumpscout was a thing.

Thank you that helped a lot do you think little orbit is going to nerf the ogre because i like my ogre the way it is 

Just now, virginiavirgin said:

Thank you that helped a lot do you think little orbit is going to nerf the ogre because i like my ogre the way it is 

I would be surprised if they did. Its already just an NFAS-12 with a .99 ttk

Yukon on the other hand they might since people cry so much about its bugged fire rate.

5 minutes ago, virginiavirgin said:

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I would be surprised if they did. Its already just an NFAS-12 with a .99 ttk

Yukon on the other hand they might since people cry so much about its bugged fire rate.

Honestly...the fire rate on the ogre is too high BUT it charges with .6seconds so an oca still has a chance to clean an ogre in time unless the ogre has the advantage to charge and shoot before you have a chance to start shooting at the person using it(hopefully he can aim as well)

The yukon, as an owner. It has its pro's and it has it's cons.

It can kill someone in .45ttk if im not mistaken which is the fastest ttk in the game, coming from a secondary weapon...not even a shaw or euryale....So u know something isnt right there.
On the other hands when switching to it, it feels like an hvr without 3point sling. The reload isnt as fast as the other secondaries but it shreds if you aim right... See this
But still the yukon in my opinion needs allot of tweaking because the other 2 mounties in armas doesnt shoot like the yukon does

Anubis wasn't exactly flavour of the month before the HVR nerf.

Apart from the Nano, most legendary weapons don't see too much balancing done to them specifically - often the weapon they are based on gets changed and they follow suit (This is largely because many legendary weapons simply aren't that powerful).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Keshi said:

Original Bullshark with 4 round burst mod was somewhat usable but G1 "rebalanced" it to pure shit. From a poor man's permanent OBIR to the worst legendary.

49 minutes ago, The Suspect said:

Original Bullshark with 4 round burst mod was somewhat usable but G1 "rebalanced" it to pure shit. From a poor man's permanent OBIR to the worst legendary.

Im afraid I have to disagree on this one my guy, especially against multiple enemies the Bullshark can be a beast.

At worst its equal to the Obir (3 burst to kill) and best its better (2 burst to kill).

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Im afraid I have to disagree on this one my guy, especially against multiple enemies the Bullshark can be a beast.

At worst its equal to the Obir (3 burst to kill) and best its better (2 burst to kill).

And such situations are pretty rare unless you're playing FC or against non-meta guys. It was some random and unnecessary idea just like with Anubis which was fine before but after "rebalance" become useless.

6 minutes ago, The Suspect said:

And such situations are pretty rare unless you're playing FC or against non-meta guys. It was some random and unnecessary idea just like with Anubis which was fine before but after "rebalance" become useless.

But its either just as good or better than the Obir. Its certainly nowhere near as bad as the Anubis. 

17 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

nowhere near as bad as the Anubis. 

Hey, don't bully the Anubis! He's just trying to make it in this harsh meta world!

2 hours ago, The Suspect said:

Skip the initial burst. I shoot the first burst elsewhere before i shoot the enemy. The first burst is like a warning shot. Thats how i see it.

58 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

Skip the initial burst. I shoot the first burst elsewhere before i shoot the enemy. The first burst is like a warning shot. Thats how i see it.

but think about it...what if you play against people that barely miss their targets...while you shot your warning shoot you are 20% away from dying already

18 hours ago, virginiavirgin said:

how did the anubis perform before the nhvr nerf

Not brilliantly. You see many people using DMR apart from a random DMR AV when you least expect it? I didn't think so. So it kinda half-explains why you almost never see anyone use anubis either. It's not a good gun and the silly crosshair didn't really help...

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

The ramp up burst size is sadly a mechanic which took a lot of usability away from the gun and made it very situational at least for me... If you have time to hit with just 2 initial bursts, you'd been better off with Obir. If you have time to fire three and you can land the fourth shot on third burst you've done as well as you would have done with Obir. If you for some reason have already fired it enough to get into 2 bursts to kill scenario, you're either have amazing aim/luck or you were a bit close for comfort for that weapon and propably could have gotten the same end result with ntec anyway. I actually used my bullshark before the change as replacement for obir.

1 hour ago, Defibrillator said:

Who has time to fire warning shots in APB, unless you're camping a corner or guarding an objective from perfect cover?

Sign in to follow this