Cuve

Compensation?

Hi, slight feeling this won't get a reply but... Are people that actually got quite a bit of G1C this week or the past weeks getting compensated for what you're doing to the G1C per $ thing? Or perhaps with the sale? 
I feel kinda how do I say this with getting the whole forums over me again... Screwed? As I've actually purchased quite a lot of G1C the past week and having the sale now it's such an annoying thing for me right now.

So can we hope for such thing or is it just going to be left like this?

• Like 3

It's your fault you bought G1C this week. They stated about a month ago they were going to revamp the Armas marketplace and make changes. Anyone who didn't heed that as a warning that g1c/prices were being changed are mindless. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CrocodileTears said:

It's your fault you bought G1C this week. They stated about a month ago they were going to revamp the Armas marketplace and make changes. Anyone who didn't heed that as a warning that g1c/prices were being changed are mindless. 

Not everyone sits on the forums 😉

22 minutes ago, Cuve said:

Hi, slight feeling this won't get a reply but... Are people that actually got quite a bit of G1C this week or the past weeks getting compensated for what you're doing to the G1C per $ thing? Or perhaps with the sale? 
I feel kinda how do I say this with getting the whole forums over me again... Screwed? As I've actually purchased quite a lot of G1C the past week and having the sale now it's such an annoying thing for me right now.

So can we hope for such thing or is it just going to be left like this?

I feel ya, I do.

And who knows, maybe LO will take pity, I know a few people who spent a bunch recently, and one in particular who dropped a crapload just hours before the announcement.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I feel ya, I do.

And who knows, maybe LO will take pity, I know a few people who spent a bunch recently, and one in particular who dropped a crapload just hours before the announcement.

Man.. It really sucks, I feel for those people so bad. Also another thing is weird... the 6 days of premium situation, I had over a year left and now it says only 6 days left of prem . _ ., checked my pc account and that is just fine. But well.. Most of my posts don't get attention from moderators anyways so i feel like nothing will happen. BUT I SHALL HOPE!

38 minutes ago, Cuve said:

Man.. It really sucks, I feel for those people so bad. Also another thing is weird... the 6 days of premium situation, I had over a year left and now it says only 6 days left of prem . _ ., checked my pc account and that is just fine. But well.. Most of my posts don't get attention from moderators anyways so i feel like nothing will happen. BUT I SHALL HOPE!

Doesnt hurt to try.

Good luck!

• Like 1

I'd just say, "You're welcome for that donation of x amount I overpaid." You wouldn't have bought it if you didn't see value in your purchase. Same thing as going to the store, buying lemonade, drinking lemonade, and the next week, you see it's on sale... are you going to request a refund? If you do, your store won't give it to you. (unless they a bunch of suck ups that don't care)

2 hours ago, Cuve said:

thats your own fault tbh, not like the armas changes havent been a pretty large part of every "changes to come" discussion

• Like 1

Not informing yourself when you can is your fault.

• Like 1

OP is absolutely correct because

1) there weren't any warning about an upcoming sale - at least not about sale in the first decade of July, this is complete (and pleasant) surprise;

2) in many other games including Warframe, STO, Neverwinter (and probably BDO too iirc) devs partially refund - or credit accounts for - purchases made 1 week prior to an unannounced sale.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Letter said:

OP is absolutely correct because

1) there weren't any warning about an upcoming sale - at least not about sale in the first decade of July, this is complete (and pleasant) surprise;

2) in many other games including Warframe, STO, Neverwinter (and probably BDO too iirc) devs partially refund - or credit accounts for - purchases made 1 week prior to an unannounced sale.

we were first informed of the armas price changes more than a month ago iirc, if you (or whomever) had no problem spending money before those price changes then you (or whomever) shouldnt have any issues with spending before these price changes

• Like 2

All sales are final, thank you come again.

What do people spend their money on? The free shits best

Entire game and forum and discords and private conversations talking about the changes to ARMAS coming and people still complain when they buy money before hand. 10/10

That sucks m8. Anyway, nobody cares. Ive bought g1c too, and I did it from my free will and I was fully aware about current $/g1c rate, and also that there will price changes in the future. And I would never ever even imagine to come to LO forum and ask for refund if there was sale/announcement about sale day after. Dont you even feel awkward a little bit?

If there is some kind of compensation, I want compensation for the 1000's of G1C that I've bought "OVERPRICED" over the years 😂🤣🤪😂

I mean ... you must be next level stupid if you bought any G1C since the Q&A.

9 hours ago, Cuve said:

Sorry to say this but maybe you should make it a habit to just check for updates in the forum, because there was prior warning that there was going to be price changes to Armas.

If you didn't know about the advanced notices by Matt then it is on you, because you know the Forum is here and this is the main platform for interactions between little Orbit and the community other than the Blog Posts (which will be announced of new blog posts on the forum as well).

8 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

we were first informed of the armas price changes more than a month ago iirc, if you (or whomever) had no problem spending money before those price changes then you (or whomever) shouldnt have any issues with spending before these price changes

^

You guys all complaining bout buying it before and after the change.. Cmon.. at least you guys have money to buy some G1C 😞