ZoriaDunne

I need advide before getting a weapon.

Hey guys! I main Alig + Kevlar 3, I really love slow firerate LMGs in every shooter, and I was thinking of getting the SWARM 'Killer Bee, wich seems to be an hybrid between the
N-SSW 74 Dvah and the Alig. Do you have any thoughs about that? Should I get it?
Please elaborate your answer, Thanks!

Have a nice day!

• Like 1

SWARM are basically just the NSSW but much, much worse. Mostly due to the extreme horizontal recoil that's part of the weapon's unique gimmick.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ahh the poor poor SWARM Killer Bee

slower ttk than the ALIG (.80 for the swarm vs .72 to the ALIG, not to mention vs .56 for the SHAW)

and unlike the ALIG it only does 50.7 hard damage per shot vs 74.3 with the ALIG, and though it does fire faster than the alig (.16 second vs .18) its not enough to make up the difference in hard damage

The only area in which it is better than the ALIG is in accuracy, base accuracy for the KB is 20cm at 10m vs 25cm at 10m for the ALIG, and 15cm at 10m marksman mode vs 21.25cm at 10m for the ALIG.

Plus the recoil pattern is just bonkers.

tl;dr I think if you like the ALIG stick with the ALIG, as at least on paper you will probably find the KB to be a downgrade.

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, IChristy said:

Isn't Case KO just an Alig reskin?

16 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Ahh the poor poor SWARM Killer Bee

slower ttk than the ALIG (.80 for the swarm vs .72 to the ALIG, not to mention vs .56 for the SHAW)

and unlike the ALIG it only does 50.7 hard damage per shot vs 74.3 with the ALIG, and though it does fire faster than the alig (.16 second vs .18) its not enough to make up the difference in hard damage

The only area in which it is better than the ALIG is in accuracy, base accuracy for the KB is 20cm at 10m vs 25cm at 10m for the ALIG, and 15cm at 10m marksman mode vs 21.25cm at 10m for the ALIG.

Plus the recoil pattern is just bonkers.

tl;dr I think if you like the ALIG stick with the ALIG, as at least on paper you will probably find the KB to be a downgrade.

Hey thanks a lot 😄 I wanted to have something better than Alig, been testing The SWARMs with the "try now for free" function, and I'm not really convinced with it, the recoil is pretty insane, wich makes me miss way more than the Alig.

5 minutes ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

Isn't Case KO just an Alig reskin?

Hey thanks a lot

Yes it is,

And you're welcome 😉

Edited by CookiePuss

might as well just snag an nssw tbh, its arguably the best lmg since you have to spend $700 for the euryale

Or just grab some in-game money and get Medusa.