On 7/8/2018 at 2:39 PM, CookiePuss said:

Mostly I'm just curious if you are flat out lying, and like most hackusators, looking for excuses for being outplayed.

But at least send the info to support yourself.

You can either try to help, or continue to complain... your choice.

Also, that one dude sure misses a lot for a cheater lul.

Lol the dude in the video is a cheater who gets kicked, then rerolls to continue his cheats. " sure misses a lot for a cheater lul."  Guess poor Cookie has never heard of toggling a cheat "on" and "off" to reduce chances of detection. 

5 hours ago, Tobii said:

You are blowing this problem WAY out of proportion? What do you stand to gain from doing so? Spreading you paranoia and making people agree with you? SMH

It's a F2P game, people will re-roll and there is NOTHING anyone can do about it. Look at PUBG.. It's not even F2P and people still cheat, get banned, buy new account, cheat again.

Point 1. Spreading paranoia... blowing cheating as an issue way out of proportion.
Point 2. People just reroll and continue cheating and nothing can be done about it...

Mmmkay 😳

Maybe we just need a Purgatory district for cheaters to cheat to their hearts content.  Oh wait we already have Fight Club.

45 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

Lol the dude in the video is a cheater who gets kicked, then rerolls to continue his cheats. " sure misses a lot for a cheater lul."  Guess poor Cookie has never heard of toggling a cheat "on" and "off" to reduce chances of detection. 

Stop picking on me!!!

But seriously, I only pointed it out cuz he was using the video as proof. A video where the player in question happens to miss a lot.

1 hour ago, Rebelliousness said:

Point 1. Spreading paranoia... blowing cheating as an issue way out of proportion.
Point 2. People just reroll and continue cheating and nothing can be done about it...

Mmmkay 😳

I can count the people re-rolling all the time on my hand... Goat being one, but he stopped now.

So I am not sure why either of my points are questionable?

Most cheaters re-roll once or twice and that's most likely it.

But you all seem so smart and this seems like such and issue thing to fix. How do we fix re-rolling? 🙂

We already know no AC can fix this issue, so what do we do?

Edited by Tobii

5 hours ago, Tobii said:

So I am not sure why either of my points are questionable?

Point 1 is accusing "hackusators" of spreading "paranoia" which implies a psychiatric delusion not founded on reality.
Point 2 is a blanket acknowledgment of the rampant cheating APB has had, and to some degree continues to have... which rather invalidates Point 1.

But don't take it serious, I was having a bit of humor there. What do we do?  Well there's the million dollar question.  For far too long the solution has been, if you can't beat 'em... join 'em. Perhaps LO's Dev team could look into incorporating some of the cheats into the actual game... at least it would create a more even playing field.

If the Dev team could incorporate some of the tactical advantages of current cheats into the game as unlocks or in specific missions, while utilizing some coding to prevent or kick on heightened detection for same usage in other missions, the game might actually be more fun... and of course, who would pay for an advantage, that's no longer an advantage? It might make the game more interesting.

Just now, CookiePuss said:

... reported.

Alas it's not my screenshot but one easily pulled off the internet, which have been floating around for years.  That one's probably long been detected and discontinued by now Cookie, don't fret.

On 7/8/2018 at 7:06 PM, Slickmund said:

Cheatadel... lol. Im top silver player myself, play regurally on Bronze and Silver districts on Citadel as well, I can confirm, cheating if it still exists, it is really damned rare now. Not that it was so common before.

Now for the passed week, not a single suspicion of cheating as of yet. I am not saying there aren't any, and surely BE can be bypassed, but it's gotta be rare. I cannot imagine a cheater (Which i suppose would be gold because, well. Silver cheaters?

Stating BE does, did nothing, is absolute malarkey. Stating that theres a percentage higher than 2% in APB that can and does use hacks, sounds nonsensical to me as well. Even the top dogs in FC, I cannot imagine are cheating, they are caught offguard plenty, outshot plenty, and sometimes simply have a poor game as well, even though their average performance is brilliant.

K. Are you even slightly familiar with what closet cheating is? It's when the cheats are toggled on and off to give the impression of legitimacy. Silver cheaters?  Sometimes there are even trainee cheaters. How can this be?  It's called rerolling a new account to cheat on for a bit and then delete.

On 7/8/2018 at 7:06 PM, Slickmund said:

APB has no such way of moneymaking and therefore will not be rampant in terms of cheaters as long as its covered by BE.

@Hey!Not to bash on you personally, but doing some google searches, or whatever search engine you use, and through that visiting some websites isn't proof on it's own. Please don't prance about like everything you say is written on the walls of our homes and everyone but you is just ignoring it with malicious intent or is too stupid to. That's no way to discuss a serious topic really,

The video you posted, doesn't look like an aimbot to me, at all. It is not tracking properly. Like you said yourself, he's missing a lot for a cheater... Ive seen many, kill way faster than those in the videos, including myself even from time to time. I saw no snapping throughout the video, gameplay of different players which hardly looks suspicious to me.

Do you know what to look for? Or are you just searching "OHMERYoGhurt, hacks in apb!?" surely you'll find plenty of jokes or flat out hack claims then.

APB has had paid hacks available to it for many years, and some of the most dedicated players have coded private cheats for this game. BE doesn't make those cheats obsolete if they can work a bypass and still inject them, and toggle till the goats come home.  And BTW that video was a cheater showing how easy it was to be kicked for third-party programs and make a new account and continue the same as before.  If you think the video of him getting kicked by BE was a joke, or that rerolling is just "aw shucks don't believe everything on the internet I was just fooling" you're not terribly bright.

A common misconception spread by hack companies themselves (yes you can read their forums) that hacking means invincible or only rage-hack god-tier. The very basis of a closet cheater is to play under the radar and evade detection or suspicion. As a result most people if they are looking for MrEpicGoat lvl of blatant cheating, won't see anything at all. The fact there are no health hacks allows us to know that hackers when taking enough damage will die.  Someone who is killed isn't "not hacking" anymore than someone who may not have turned on their esp can be flanked, although his triggerbot lock may still be on, so that his aim and ability to get kills is higher than average. And on some who tend a bit more blatant and a little less closety, that kvd ratio is quite out of the norm.

FC%20cheaters3_1.jpg

On 7/3/2018 at 8:37 PM, Luminesca said:

Do a bit of research, most if not all hacks have bypasses. Which means battleeye is completely isolated from seeing or blocking the hack injector.

Nah, I'm 2012 vet and I can differentiate between good player, and someone with "assists"

Many of the folks with second chances haven't changed their ways.

True and True

Anyone know what the refund policy is for cheats that get you banned?

LUL

I haven't seen people go blatant with cheats. But dam i went against 3 max ranks that went fully WH on me and my friends. Like super obvious non legit flanks[Gaming chair with ultimate gamesense]. Faking coming out of the corner to test if they would prefire and the answer is yes every single time and always backreap from the weirdest places that makes no sense.  But hey the cheating went down because FF was server sided and since we have a client sided anti cheat it just stopped the pleps that just downloaded old free cheats that's all. And when BE got implemented people just waited for it to get bypassed and now it's going to be the same people that where cheating but now less obvious since we do have active 👀 watching.

Edited by NIKIZ

3 minutes ago, NIKIZ said:

I haven't seen people go blatant with cheats. But dam i went against 3 max ranks that went fully WH on me and my friends. Like super obvious non legit flanks[Gaming chair with ultimate gamesense]. Faking coming out of the corner to test if they would prefire and the answer is yes every single time and always backreap from the weirdest places that makes no sense.  But hey the cheating went down because FF was server sided and since we have a client sided anti cheat it just stopped the pleps that just downloaded old free cheats that's all. And when BE got implemented people just waited for it to get bypassed and now it's going to be the same people that where cheating but now less obvious since we do have active 👀 watching.

I knew I should have sprung for that gamerchair... my gamersocks just arent cutting it!