On 7/5/2018 at 11:58 AM, SelttikS said:

Have you seen him play? No offense Matt but you pretty bad. He got banned playing legit, so yeah FF was configured shitty under g1.

Also i now am picturing Matt as a Costumer, who do you think he cosplay as, or is he more theatrical style?

I played a match with guy who claimed he was one of the co-owners.  If it was true, it was probably Matt.  he was also Bronze 😜

17 minutes ago, Hey! said:

I played a match with guy who claimed he was one of the co-owners.  If it was true, it was probably Matt.  he was also Bronze 😜

Im gonna go ahead and say the CEO probably isnt in game telling people he is co owner.

Or at least, I hope he isnt.

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Im gonna go ahead and say the CEO probably isnt in game telling people he is co owner.

Or at least, I hope he isnt.

Hehe pro;;y not, but it was fun imagining it might be Matt and watching his lil cute bronze noobness tryna open the car door.

Anecdotal but I've been playing a heap since LO took over. I have ~6k hours game play since 2011 and have been gold for 95% of that time. Since the implementation of BattlEye I've noticed that all the god-like golds are now beatable instead of this massive wall of "get fucked" any time I fought them in the past.

I've encountered maybe 2-3 cheaters AT MOST since BE (weren't many of them post-LO either). Also I should mention I play on Jericho. I'm pretty happy, especially now that server performance isn't all over the place.

Edited by Triksterism
  • Like 2

In my 3 years of gameplay, i have never seen a cheater, or is it just me? 😮

I must have magic powas!

On 7/6/2018 at 9:06 PM, Keijinnn said:

In my 3 years of gameplay, i have never seen a cheater, or is it just me? 😮

I must have magic powas!

You missed out on MrEpicGoat then. He taught the APB community what the term shawcopter means.

On 7/6/2018 at 9:25 PM, Hey! said:

You missed out on MrEpicGoat then. He taught the APB community what the term shawcopter means.

I wonder if LO have ever seen any of his videos. 

Ahh Goat, biggest shitbag to ever play APB. 

Still shocked so many cucks like him. 

Ahhh, the beauty of a shawcopter. So elegant, yet so brutal.

Well obviously i have seen him do that crap, however, my point was that i have never played with or against or seen a cheater in my match

On 7/5/2018 at 9:14 PM, Tobii said:

please tell me how you come to the conclusion that someone is triggerbotting.

Actually nvm, reading the rest of the sentence shows that you just throw hackusations left and right.

no1 in apb hacks

On 7/7/2018 at 3:42 PM, Keijinnn said:

Well obviously i have seen him do that crap, however, my point was that i have never played with or against or seen a cheater in my match

Sure.

sky3 weeks ago

THis is actually false information i used cheat engine to make the game speed faster so i speeded thru the map, and i disabled battleye in the task manager so i didn't get banned.

@Hey! You do realize that video title is a joke right?

That's only the view server sided. In the game his character is still where he crouches under the start of the overpass. Its just a server sided glitch, does nothing in the game.

On 7/8/2018 at 1:48 PM, CookiePuss said:

@Hey! You do realize that video title is a joke right?

That's only the view server sided. In the game his character is still where he crouches under the start of the overpass. Its just a server sided glitch, does nothing in the game.

Is that why hack sites all have forums discussing how to disable the BE in processes?

At the beginning, I had this method too.
For everyone who wants to make a bypass too, it is really easy.
1. Start S4 League
2. Join a server
3. Suspend the process BEServiceprogram [You can do that with resmonprogram | Process Explorer]
4. Rejoin the server
5. Start S4Client_BEprogram with parameter 1

Spoiler

S4Client_BEprogram 1

6. Close S4Client_BEprogram & BEServiceprogram fast

I mean I googled to see if it could be that easy and apparently it is.  There are also some very devious ways involving purchasing a signed driver to mask the cheat engine.  Soooo, do hackers use this to hack our game?  You betcha.  Playing "dumb" doesn't make it go away, in fact exposing it should allow the LO team to get right on it.

Because we haven't had the weird "glitch" where an enemy's icon is right close but when we go there, he isn't, he's 1/2 way across the map ya?

On 7/8/2018 at 1:51 PM, Hey! said:

Is that why hack sites all have forums discussing how to disable the BE in processes?

I mean I googled to see if it could be that easy and apparently it is.  There are also some very devious ways involving purchasing a signed driver to mask the cheat engine.  Soooo, do hackers use this to hack our game?  You betcha.  Playing "dumb" doesn't make it go away, in fact exposing it should allow the LO team to get right on it.

Because we haven't had the weird "glitch" where an enemy's icon is right close but when we go there, he isn't, he's 1/2 way across the map ya?

It should come as little surprise that cheat sites and forums are not reliable sources of information, even if they aren't outdated.

Also, Goats speedhack was patched out with re-goated is no longer possible.

But by all means, please contact support with links to the sites and discussions you mentioned, they will be grateful.

I think the only solution at this point is going to be the Engine Upgrade, with certain anticheat measures as well as locking off the files from player editing, and detection for edited files. While nothing can be completely free of cheats, APB has notoriously been easy to hack.  Hopefully as LO tends to the game, this endemic exploitation and bypassing will be a thing of the past.  But blanket denials that these kind of things exist are... not credible imo.

Just now, CookiePuss said:

It should come as little surprise that cheat sites and forums are not reliable sources of information, even if they aren't outdated.

Also, Goats speedhack was patched out with re-goated is no longer possible.

But by all means, please contact support with links to the sites and discussions you mentioned, they will be grateful.

So a multi-billion dollar cheat industry is simply "lying" about their techniques for bypassing anticheat systems?  Haha okay.

The whole point was to show that a variety of cheats and exploits have existed in APB for a long, long time... and that someone who claims they never saw something fishy is probably not being real.  Just my opinion.  As you mention, yes a lot of things are outdated and patched... WHY?  because it's a battle between profitable cheat makers and anticheat services.  Just saying APB sorely needs an engine upgrade with some resistant to cheat things built into it, as the original APB was so virginally naive... and easily exploitable as it remains to this day.

9 minutes ago, Hey! said:

I think the only solution at this point is going to be the Engine Upgrade, with certain anticheat measures as well as locking off the files from player editing, and detection for edited files. While nothing can be completely free of cheats, APB has notoriously been easy to hack.  Hopefully as LO tends to the game, this endemic exploitation and bypassing will be a thing of the past.  But blanket denials that these kind of things exist are... not credible imo.

So a multi-billion dollar cheat industry is simply "lying" about their techniques for bypassing anticheat systems?  Haha okay.

The whole point was to show that a variety of cheats and exploits have existed in APB for a long, long time... and that someone who claims they never saw something fishy is probably not being real.  Just my opinion.  As you mention, yes a lot of things are outdated and patched... WHY?  because it's a battle between profitable cheat makers and anticheat services.  Just saying APB sorely needs an engine upgrade with some resistant to cheat things built into it, as the original APB was so virginally naive... and easily exploitable as it remains to this day.

All I can say for sure is I play Jericho daily and I haven't seen a single cheater since BE was taken off its leash. Not a single one.

Also if you could DM me the links you are talking about, I would happily take a look into it and send to support.

On 7/8/2018 at 2:17 PM, CookiePuss said:

All I can say for sure is I play Jericho daily and I haven't seen a single cheater since BE was taken off its leash. Not a single one.

Also if you could DM me the links you are talking about, I would happily take a look into it and send to support.

DM you the links?  Wha?  Have you assigned yourself the role of official support moderator?  Use a search engine, it's not hard. I played on Cheatadel last night, and I can assure you, there's some sketchy players out there. What you're saying here amounts to denial and minimization.  I do sincerely hope the LO staff would rather google BE bypasses and have their team take a look for problem areas then listen to a guy like you. The fact that cheat companies are making videos of their trolling shows how poorly informed you are... or how deliberately dumb you're pretending to be... the quality of the cheater fanboi crowd from the old days.

If you want to get to the point of the video, fast forward to 3:04 where he is kicked by BE for using a disallowed program.  He then went on to make a new character and make two more videos where his blatant cheating simply continues.  BE can be bypassed.  BE cannot stop rerolling cheater accounts.  Our problems haven't really changed with the implementation of BE and our hope is going to be a more secure game with the upcoming Engine Upgrade... but even then because of a FTP game and rerolling cheaters... it won't ever go away.  So you never saw a cheater or suspicious player?  LMAO, sure.  I certainly have, every night there's a couple.

• Like 1

On 7/8/2018 at 2:33 PM, Hey! said:

DM you the links?  Wha?  Have you assigned yourself the role of official support moderator?  

Mostly I'm just curious if you are flat out lying, and like most hackusators, looking for excuses for being outplayed.

But at least send the info to support yourself.

You can either try to help, or continue to complain... your choice.

Also, that one dude sure misses a lot for a cheater lul.

Cheatadel... lol. Im top silver player myself, play regurally on Bronze and Silver districts on Citadel as well, I can confirm, cheating if it still exists, it is really damned rare now. Not that it was so common before.

Sure I've been skeptic about some players, but given the rising networking issues over the past weeks I drew the conclussion that if not everything I was skeptic about, atleast most was simply due to connectivity issues, server sided. Which just appear quite oddly on the client side and defenitely raise suspicion.

Now for the passed week, not a single suspicion of cheating as of yet. I am not saying there aren't any, and surely BE can be bypassed, but it's gotta be rare. I cannot imagine a cheater (Which i suppose would be gold because, well. Silver cheaters? Not that I have ever run into, and Im on the top of the foodchain in silver pretty much. Not declaring #1 of course.) would allow himself to get a near 1:1 KD ratio whilst playing against a top silver, and those are the worst matches Ive had in silver districts as of yet. Atleast, where I could say I performed well myself and wasnt just causing my own demise.

Stating BE does, did nothing, is absolute malarkey. Stating that theres a percentage higher than 2% in APB that can and does use hacks, sounds nonsensical to me as well. Even the top dogs in FC, I cannot imagine are cheating, they are caught offguard plenty, outshot plenty, and sometimes simply have a poor game as well, even though their average performance is brilliant.

If you want to see hackers, play PUBG or CSGO, where hackers can actually make money off the game and therefore find it interesting enough/profitable to play. APB has no such way of moneymaking and therefore will not be rampant in terms of cheaters as long as its covered by BE. Naturally it might have been different before when only FF was in play and could easily be bypassed with the most casually made cheats.

@Hey!Not to bash on you personally, but doing some google searches, or whatever search engine you use, and through that visiting some websites isn't proof on it's own. Please don't prance about like everything you say is written on the walls of our homes and everyone but you is just ignoring it with malicious intent or is too stupid to. That's no way to discuss a serious topic really, that's how one discusses the most recent football match.

The video you posted, doesn't look like an aimbot to me, at all. It is not tracking properly. Like you said yourself, he's missing a lot for a cheater. That is something an aimbot cant do. Sure if not written well it wont compensate for recoil, obstruction and overall accuracy of the weapon, youd need triggerbots or good macros for that to work well. However, Ive seen many, kill way faster than those in the videos, including myself even from time to time. I saw no snapping throughout the video, gameplay of different players which hardly looks suspicious to me.

Do you know what to look for? Or are you just searching "OHMERYoGhurt, hacks in apb!?" surely you'll find plenty of jokes or flat out hack claims then. Aiming is hardly the hardest part of APB anyways, so for all I know half of my gameplay might look similar. Gurren I have played against myself (If not a copycat under the same name, not sure if he plays on Jericho or Citadel), either way the name is familiar. No suspicions of him, at all. You seem to be barking up a tree just for the sake of it to me. If that video to you, is absolute evidence of cheaters in APB, then I guess your term of "cheating" does not overlap with the general usage of it.

Edited by Slickmund

new devs just need to implement battleye/their own crap well (apparently they implemented be badly tho).

that being said, back in the day 98% of ppl cheated at the top

Edited by willistehscrug
reasons

So, what does LO saying about those Battleye bypass?

On 7/8/2018 at 11:33 PM, Hey! said:

our hope is going to be a more secure game with the upcoming Engine Upgrade

no. it's still UE.

All the documentation need for making cheats are out there. UE3, UE3.5 and UE4, no difference.

It'll be the same.

You are blowing this problem WAY out of proportion? What do you stand to gain from doing so? Spreading you paranoia and making people agree with you? SMH

It's a F2P game, people will re-roll and there is NOTHING anyone can do about it. Look at PUBG.. It's not even F2P and people still cheat, get banned, buy new account, cheat again.

Edited by Tobii

2 hours ago, Tobii said:

no. it's still UE.

All the documentation need for making cheats are out there. UE3, UE3.5 and UE4, no difference.

It'll be the same.

You are blowing this problem WAY out of proportion? What do you stand to gain from doing so? Spreading you paranoia and making people agree with you? SMH

It's a F2P game, people will re-roll and there is NOTHING anyone can do about it. Look at PUBG.. It's not even F2P and people still cheat, get banned, buy new account, cheat again.

thats the issue, people are willing to spent way too much money for cheating. the only solution would be an anticheat reacting so quick that the process of making an account is too annoying compared to the fun of running around cheating. everythign else will be very much pointless in terms of helping to reduce the cheater problem.

53 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

thats the issue, people are willing to spent way too much money for cheating. the only solution would be an anticheat reacting so quick that the process of making an account is too annoying compared to the fun of running around cheating. everythign else will be very much pointless in terms of helping to reduce the cheater problem.

GL with that. Can't be done.