4 hours ago, Tobii said:

What? I am clearly defending......no one.. I am asking a valid question

And sure, listening to Tiggs sounds like a good idea! look what that got you. :^)

Everyone is now unbanned. Good job Tiggs! YOU SURE SHOWED THEM!

I love listening to kemp's vod  right after the acquisition announcement. Someone asks, will they be doing a mass unban.
Kemp responds something in the lines of, "No why would they. That would be really stupid, those people were banned for reason." 

Touché

6 hours ago, N0ONE said:

https://imgur.com/CNQqvuc

this guy are at all cheat topics trying to protect their pals who obviouly cheat

like tiggs says once '1 time a cheater, allways a cheater', keep that in mind

I feel like you need to see this, since you are obviously not understanding how things went with Fairfight.

EeR8bZD.png

1 hour ago, Luminesca said:

I love listening to kemp's vod  right after the acquisition announcement. Someone asks, will they be doing a mass unban.
Kemp responds something in the lines of, "No why would they. That would be really stupid, those people were banned for reason." 

Touché

I love Kemp as much as anyone.

But he's just a man, he has no inside information, and like the rest of us, is sometimes wrong.

The ability to change ones opinion when given new knowledge is very important. Such as learning how bad fairfight was calibrated by G1. When you can get banned even being a green skill player then things are screwy. We seem that some people have changed views with all the new data and thats awesome. Also it is raining so we can't use the pool and i am sad.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

I feel like you need to see this, since you are obviously not understanding how things went with Fairfight.

EeR8bZD.png

Maybe, if he use the brain, he shouldnt have the developer tools open when test the game . FF cant see if you are a developer or a costumer .

Wasn't fairfight stats based? Pretty much get a insane

kd and ur banned (of course its more complicated to prevent pros from getting banned).

Edited by Fasalina

10 minutes ago, N0ONE said:

Maybe, if he use the brain, he shouldnt have the developer tools open when test the game . FF cant see if you are a developer or a costumer .

Have you seen him play? No offense Matt but you pretty bad. He got banned playing legit, so yeah FF was configured shitty under g1.

Also i now am picturing Matt as a Costumer, who do you think he cosplay as, or is he more theatrical style?

I got accused of macroing a SHAW yesterday

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zoehh said:

I got accused of macroing a SHAW yesterday

I think it is required in the tos to accuse anyone using a shaw or alig of cheating.

16 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

I think it is required in the tos to accuse anyone using a shaw or alig of cheating.

Shid ur right
How could I be so silly as to not read the entire TOS and EULA as is contractually required by all GAMERS (henceforth referred to as wallets).

hrBoCxR.png

It was right there all along

• Like 1

I can count on one hand the cheaters i saw since Battleye

So yea.

16 hours ago, SelttikS said:

Was working in electronics when this game first game out, bought that shit that day. So i win? what do i win? besides having lost all that money for all these years...

As far as cheats and bypasses, yeah shit exists but here is what happens... BE finds out about those and patches for them. So even with people paying money to cheat in a free to play game, they eventually get banned. So they waste money on the cheats and still get banned.

pssh, that's nothing. I was in the first wave of the second group of the RTW closed beta players.

The only way you played this game earlier than me was if you were either a first-wave closed beta tester (of which there weren't a whole lot) or an RTW employee.

(I still win!)

Or lost... a whole lotta money cuz I pre-ordered it back then. Not sure if I knew at that point  that they were going to put a subscription fee on it too...

I was even there when the RTW servers shut down for the last time, which was a sad moment (but also awesome because everyone was going apeshit during those final days/hours).

Afterwards I kept opening my launcher hoping for a sign of life or... something.

After a couple of weeks they put one last message on that launcher about RTW being "in talks with someone interested" in buying the game which would later turn out to be G1.

So get off my lawn you young whipper-snapper before I get out my cane and beat you.

Edited by killernerd
formatting

7 hours ago, killernerd said:

pssh, that's nothing. I was in the first wave of the second group of the RTW closed beta players.

The only way you played this game earlier than me was if you were either a first-wave closed beta tester (of which there weren't a whole lot) or an RTW employee.

(I still win!)

Or lost... a whole lotta money cuz I pre-ordered it back then. Not sure if I knew at that point  that they were going to put a subscription fee on it too...

I was even there when the RTW servers shut down for the last time, which was a sad moment (but also awesome because everyone was going apeshit during those final days/hours).

Afterwards I kept opening my launcher hoping for a sign of life or... something.

After a couple of weeks they put one last message on that launcher about RTW being "in talks with someone interested" in buying the game which would later turn out to be G1.

So get off my lawn you young whipper-snapper before I get out my cane and beat you.

Oh lawd that subscription mode was so bad. totally forgot about that crap. and the pos computer back then.... those were the days or something hehe

In first day where battleeye Comes out  It was so easy All was so bad. Thats say All so many cheaters Run in Apb.  

On 7/4/2018 at 1:24 AM, DeathIsNoEscape said:

Well this game got Battle eye now but i still see cheaters they pressing most time v and shoting instantly while pressing the button or using esp / triggerbot (like the v button)

and since i saw already cheat sites with status "active" mean there are hacks they already bypassed battleye maybe with prozesshacker..

Blah Blah Blah....

What does LO saying about Battleye? Battleye is already bypassed and there are still Cheaters on APB.

Server: Citadel

Its always I saw this, and I heard that. Shit if we went on he said, she said everyone in APB would be banned. Proof, or stop crying. And here I thought things got better because the forums arent flooded with ZOMGBBQ HAXORZZZ EVERYWARE!!!!! It just seems that you have all nicely congregated into this one little topic.

Some people will always want to see cheaters everywhere because then they have a reason for why they suck.

• Like 2

On 7/3/2018 at 4:26 PM, CookiePuss said:

There are cheats being sold with the tag "BattlEye Bypass" this is true.

But at least on Jericho, I havent seen hardly any cheaters.

Its also worth mentioning that cheat sites do not offer refunds if you get banned lol.

And as far as V spamming goes, thats just some dumb stuff silvers do thinking it glitches the hitbox... it does not.

While this is basically true, late nights on Jericho I've seen some sketchy players.  And speaking of cheatadel... well, doesn't seem any different with BE so...

Just now, Rebelliousness said:

While this is basically true, late nights on Jericho I've seen some sketchy players.  And speaking of cheatadel... well, doesn't seem any different with BE so...

Yeah, I more or less avoid Citadel.

4 hours ago, SelttikS said:

Some people will always want to see cheaters everywhere because then they have a reason for why they suck.

You might want to consider the multi-million dollar online gaming cheat businesses... and how they could not exist if people didn't actually buy and use those cheats.

"Bannon helped persuade private equity firms, including his former employer Goldman Sachs, to invest tens of millions of dollars in the venture, which relied partly on labor from low-wage players in China to earn the video-game credits that IGE then sold to gamers around the world... Interviews with a half-dozen former employees and executives of IGE, and hundreds of internal company documents, reveal for the first time how the company worked to avoid detection by gaming operators — for example, using the identities of unwitting U.S. residents to create gaming accounts and connecting to proxy servers so its activities would be harder to trace to its Hong Kong office.

Stephen K. Bannon once guided a global firm that made millions helping gamers cheat

2 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

You might want to consider the multi-million dollar online gaming cheat businesses... and how they could not exist if people didn't actually buy and use those cheats.

Gold Farms in China always gonna be a thing. Can't stop it because there will always be lazy people. Best thing a company can do it make it less profitable. I mean if LO sold in game cash on armas for say like 10 USD for like $500k in game, at least the cash would go to LO instead of random players that maybe shady... maybe not.

• Like 1

How FF never banned me since beginning till end, and many other players i know? People that went thru missions with score 20-0 each mission. I love to hear stories about innocent players that got banned for no reason... 

12 minutes ago, kokejn said:

How FF never banned me since beginning till end, and many other players i know? People that went thru missions with score 20-0 each mission. I love to hear stories about innocent players that got banned for no reason... 

Like MattScott?

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 8:38 PM, afk said:

I can count on one hand the cheaters i saw since Battleye

So yea.

What you didn't mention there is that you have a cataract operation scheduled, and your BMI exceeds your IQ...….

While things have imp[roved in some respects, Fight club still has its fair share of people using stuff they shouldn't.

42 minutes ago, Vipertechs said:

What you didn't mention there is that you have a cataract operation scheduled, and your BMI exceeds your IQ...….

While things have imp[roved in some respects, Fight club still has its fair share of people using stuff they shouldn't.

Ad hominem logical fallacy on the field! 7 day ban as penalty and 10 yard advance!