Well this game got Battle eye now but i still see cheaters they pressing most time v and shoting instantly while pressing the button or using esp / triggerbot (like the v button)

and since i saw already cheat sites with status "active" mean there are hacks they already bypassed battleye maybe with prozesshacker..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DeathIsNoEscape said:

Well this game got Battle eye now but i still see cheaters they pressing most time v and shoting instantly while pressing the button or using esp / triggerbot (like the v button)

and since i saw already cheat sites with status "active" mean there are hacks they already bypassed battleye maybe with prozesshacker..

There are cheats being sold with the tag "BattlEye Bypass" this is true.

But at least on Jericho, I havent seen hardly any cheaters.

Its also worth mentioning that cheat sites do not offer refunds if you get banned lol.

And as far as V spamming goes, thats just some dumb stuff silvers do thinking it glitches the hitbox... it does not.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Its also worth mentioning that cheat sites do not offer refunds if you get banned lol.

And as far as V spamming goes, thats just some dumb stuff silvers do thinking it glitches the hitbox... it does not.

So far ever since BE is on i havnt seen any speedhacker or suspicious prefire out of nowhere type of players....But i'm sure those sites already have a bypass for it but charge an amount of money?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Keshi said:

So far ever since BE is on i havnt seen any speedhacker or suspicious prefire out of nowhere type of players....But i'm sure those sites already have a bypass for it but charge an amount of money?

as told i saw big sites with a lot of hacks they sell it for a few $ whats kinda bulls*** in my eyes and at citadel u find min 1 hacker at each district

15 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

sure but this guy was at first gold low rank and have hit every hit as soon as he pressed v like its his triggerkey... and who cares about a account if u can create a new one for free ?

12 minutes ago, Keshi said:

Same, if it wasnt for poor server performance, it would be a great time to be playing.

8 minutes ago, DeathIsNoEscape said:

at citadel u find min 1 hacker at each district

I cant really speak for citadel. Since I get like 250ms there I only hop over to make symbols.

8 minutes ago, DeathIsNoEscape said:

who cares about a account if u can create a new one for free ?

This has always been a problem with APB. Unfortunately there is really no way around it. Even IP / HWID is easily spoofed.

Edited by CookiePuss

35 minutes ago, Keshi said:

There's a few of the same group on Citadel that toggle on speedhacks when they're desperate for that win. Far less cheaters than before BE, but still some stragglers left around currently bypassing it.

Whoa, did anyone here ever expected BE to be the Holy grail of anti-cheat? There isn't a single anti-cheat that can stop every cheat tool. Tho I am not a fan of BE showed how useless it is in PUBG.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Fuck, I feel like I'm broken record but BE is pretty much useless. Cheats already adapted bypasses from other games.

Stats based anticheat is the way to go, and after years of FairFight we should have a clear understanding how to keep the game clear of cheaters or render at very least render them teethless.

Edited by Luminesca
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Luminesca said:

Fuck, I feel like I'm broken record but BE is pretty much useless. Cheats already adapted bypasses from other games.

Stats based anticheat is the way to go, and after years of FairFight we should have a clear understanding how to keep the game clear of cheaters or render them silver tier.

seems pretty useful to me rn

• Like 1

Noticed one single blatant since BE and less than a handfull fishy ones that I could be wrong about. That's all.

• Like 1

Just now, SilverCrow said:

Noticed one single blatant since BE and less than a handfull fishy ones that I could be wrong about. That's all.

Collective dissonance is real. See no evil, hear no evil eh?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Luminesca said:

Collective dissonance is real. See no evil, hear no evil eh?

I'm being sincere.

Oh boy you're just bad. You would hackusate a bronze having roll on a good day.

2 hours ago, Luminesca said:

Stats based anticheat is the way to go, and after years of FairFight we should have a clear understanding how to keep the game clear of cheaters or render at very least render them teethless.

BattlEye keeps any known cheat from being loaded and bans/kicks people with fishy software.

Tis a client side anti-cheat.

FairFight is still very much enabled, and is still working. I'm sure it's being tweaked, and will work a lot better as time rolls forward.

Soo.... I see no problem here...

Well they hacked me right out of the game, got dc'd froze up n now no launcher.  n nobody else is reporting such a problem. so its hackers

8 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:

BattlEye keeps any known cheat from being loaded and bans/kicks people with fishy software.

Tis a client side anti-cheat.

FairFight is still very much enabled, and is still working. I'm sure it's being tweaked, and will work a lot better as time rolls forward.

Soo.... I see no problem here...

Do a bit of research, most if not all hacks have bypasses. Which means battleeye is completely isolated from seeing or blocking the hack injector.

37 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

Oh boy you're just bad. You would hackusate a bronze having roll on a good day.

Nah, I'm 2012 vet and I can differentiate between good player, and someone with "assists"

Many of the folks with second chances haven't changed their ways.

Edited by Luminesca
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, Luminesca said:

Do a bit of research, most if not all hacks have bypasses. Which means battleeye is completely isolated from seeing or blocking the hack injector.

Nah, I'm 2012 vet and I can differentiate between good player, and someone with "assists"

the problem i have with fairfight is once you "beat" it thats it, you never have to worry again

while a clientside anticheat gets regular bypass updates, and cheat detection updates

29 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Well they hacked me right out of the game, got dc'd froze up n now no launcher.  n nobody else is reporting such a problem. so its hackers

Unless your computer is somehow being remotely accessed without you knowing (you'd have to be really, really stupid for this to ever happen), there's no way a hacker can remove your game launcher's file.

More likely that your hard disk got corrupted resulting in the launcher's shortcut or file breaking, or an antivirus software for some reason quarantined your launcher's files.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Maybe check your computer with anti-virus first before making such bold statements...

5 hours ago, Xnetexe said:

Unless your computer is somehow being remotely accessed without you knowing (you'd have to be really, really stupid for this to ever happen), there's no way a hacker can remove your game launcher's file.

More likely that your hard disk got corrupted resulting in the launcher's shortcut or file breaking, or an antivirus software for some reason quarantined your launcher's files.

I was online, in the water front. n they froze me up. there is no way any malware could be on here cause I only use this for apb. that's all I do or used to before these victim blamers took over. there was no problem before, everything else works. and when I came here the trolls harassed me. so ya I think they did it

seems to be the way to turn gold is to be a troll and not be legit

26 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

I was online, in the water front. n they froze me up. there is no way any malware could be on here cause I only use this for apb. that's all I do or used to before these victim blamers took over. there was no problem before, everything else works. and when I came here the trolls harassed me. so ya I think they did it

seems to be the way to turn gold is to be a troll and not be legit

I literally want to Jay N Silent Bob you, just hop on a plane, fly to your house, and beat the shit out of you.

Edited by TGYuurei
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Luminesca said:

ive been here longer so im smarter then u what u said is wrong kiddo

2 hours ago, Fr3e said:

ive been here longer so im smarter then u what u said is wrong kiddo

Doubtful