Sign in to follow this  
(PS4)SpAz586

Ps4 Plebiscite Here Adressing The main Console Bugs

The game runs very bad and constantly blue screens from random actions in game. The lag makes it impossible for you to switch weapons mid mission, also theres a texture bug that every player experiences where 90% if the time your playing the game is all blurry and its hard to make out things on screen, may I add basically ruining the customization. And those are the bugs that me and most of the console communituy (at least from ps4) think should be adressed and fixed first.

Edited by (PS4)SpAz586

Sooo.... it's worse than Xboner Uno 🤣

Once the new engine is released they may add new stuff to game as the new engine will work much better then the current one, a lot of the blue screening is because of ram issues that the game makes because it was not properly optimised during development for console, for a lot of it to be fixed will require a lot of coding and work which I’m sure they will try to do

With an effective amount of 8gb ram or 16gb ram u will be fine, sure Ps4 has 8gb ram but 3.5/4gb is reserved for the operating system, thus the game really only has 4gb to use where as on pc a windows 7 os uses like 500mb at most so the game still has 7.5gb to use, this game was built with 8gb min for pc specs and 16gb for console, alas this is hardware not software for the ram amount to be fixed would require sony to recall all the PS4’s and add more ram sticks to them, the only way I see to fix a lot of the blue screening would be to do a major stip of all non needed ram based actions for the game like joker ammo noise ect

Lmfao yeah infest open up your ps4 lad and just upgrade it tbh mate like fuck what sony has to say about changing anything in the ps4 just experiment with it mate, and also just slap abit of gfuel over the motherboard because like if you can get a buzz from it surely it will give your ps4 a buzz aswell, you know what I mean..