DrTilt

We might need an account merge option

Would be cool to have an account merge option, specially when most of us who have our old account back doesnt have to switch, and can have everything on one account again. Maybe even charge some G1C for accountmerge and some of us might still do it

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DrTilt said:

Would be cool to have an account merge option, specially when most of us who have our old account back doesnt have to switch, and can have everything on one account again. Maybe even charge some G1C for accountmerge and some of us might still do it

There currently is no way to merge accounts as has been stated by @Majiik.

Though Lixil has since stated that they are looking into this being a possibility in the future if accounts meet certain requirements.

"I bypassed my ban by making a new acc now i want the stuff merged" wat

Just now, Fr3e said:

"I bypassed my ban by making a new acc now i want the stuff merged" wat

Honestly I wouldnt be surprised if thats one of the qualifications Lixil gives us... no merging of unbanned accounts.

I have no idea, and she certainly hasnt said... but thats my guess.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Honestly I wouldnt be surprised if thats one of the qualifications Lixil gives us... no merging of unbanned accounts.

I have no idea, and she certainly hasnt said... but thats my guess.

thats what i thought as well but lets be honest..if u had 2 accounts with tons of hours spend ingame and spend $ on both, got your old account back. U'd be willing to even pay a high price to get that merge... i mean i'd be willing to pay some cash for that as well just for a merge lmfao

Just now, DrTilt said:

thats what i thought as well but lets be honest..if u had 2 accounts with tons of hours spend ingame and spend $ on both, got your old account back. U'd be willing to even pay a high price to get that merge... i mean i'd be willing to pay some cash for that as well just for a merge lmfao

Oh I would pay a literal shit ton to merge my two accounts.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Oh I would pay a literal shit ton to merge my two accounts.

I don't quite think that's a literal dollar value...

According to Urban Dictionary:

Used to measure un-quantifiable amounts of something.

Although it can be used in the measurement of very large people it actually is not a unit of weight.

Or this:

The average American Male weighs 189.8lbs, a ton is 2000lbs, so a ton of humans is 2000/189.8=10.5 people. If human fecal matter is .27lbs on average, then for a ton of men, a Shit-Ton is 2.8 people, or 538.4lbs. This number is also attainable by taking 2000, the number of lbs in a Shit-Ton, and multiplying .2692 pounds, yielding 538.4, the average weight of a Shit-Ton. With two different formula's yielding identical answers, I here by submit the average weight of a Shit-Ton to be 538.4 pounds.

That's a lot of human fecal matter. Although, I can't find out how much it costs, I did find a company that will pay you $13,000 a year just for sending them your poop.

1 minute ago, Sergsininia said:

Although, I can't find out how much it costs, I did find a company that will pay you $13,000 a year just for sending them your poop.

Now thats what Im talking about. Literally shitting money.

pw08x24.gif

Back on topic, it might be nice for special occasions, but some people might abuse this to get more than one character per account.

I think it should only apply to the the people who have been unbanned, and now have a couple accounts.

too much shittalk happening in this thread

keep it to /d boys

2 hours ago, Sergsininia said:

Back on topic, it might be nice for special occasions, but some people might abuse this to get more than one character per account.

I think it should only apply to the the people who have been unbanned, and now have a couple accounts.

true, but ofcourse if you do it via support, support can see if its actually needed and worth it to go through all the trouble to merge your 2 accounts. for example i have over $1000 spend on my current account and $450 on my old account, i got 4maxed char and 8char slot on my old and 6chars on my new with 2 maxed
I got tons(TONS) of music, theme's and symbols made on my old account(living in social making things) while on the new one not so much since i was triggered losing everything i worked for due to a manual GM ban for no reason(ish). So i'm sure even if its currently posible to merge but i got to pay a fee(small or big) i'd be down to pay so i can have everything in 1 account instead of having to switch between 2 accounts