TheTankBal

Heres LO's Support In One Pic

Ndh6BFm.png

just like good old G1.... 

Edited by TheTankBal

I think you are new here. You should first check other topic that talks about how MANY support tickets they are trying to solve RIGHT NOW.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Karyon said:

that was posted a month ago..,. my trickets should have been seen  by now,. i would understand a 1-2 week wait but now 24 days....

My topic got solved in 27 days. Well 27 days of waiting but it got finally solved. So yeah... you need to wait long. Probably somewhere around month is safe bet. So your first ticket should be responded to in about week if they keeping up with tickets per date.

I'm sorry to say it but I can imagine how little people are there and with how many individual problems they need to deal with it.

And usually solutions aren't easy-go. Problem either need to be checked, simulated or something needs to be done about it (research, account manipulation, log check etc.)

Unless you want return of Puck?!

Edited by Mitne

you are the reason why the ticket system is clogged, Muahhaha

• Like 3

I'm perfectly okay with those three specific tickets being added to the pile... waaaaay down near the bottom of the pile, next to the tickets of all the other people, who /report every single player they get killed by in-game.

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

I'm perfectly okay with those three specific tickets being added to the pile... waaaaay down near the bottom of the pile, next to the tickets of all the other people, who /report every single player they get killed by in-game.

ya to bad 95% of the time im right in the end. sooooooooooooo

13 minutes ago, TheTankBal said:

ya to bad 95% of the time im right in the end. sooooooooooooo

Are you saying that 95% of everyone you ever played on bronze district got banned?
NHrbmJK.gif

You are the pinnacle of the Dunning-Kruger effect. Aaaannnd you got banned for cheating.

Edited by AsgerLund
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, TheTankBal said:

that was posted a month ago..,. my trickets should have been seen  by now,. i would understand a 1-2 week wait but now 24 days....

The last post was three days ago, and they're barely past your first ticket number (if we assume they're doing them all chronologically)

1 hour ago, AsgerLund said:

Are you saying that 95% of everyone you ever played on bronze district got banned?
NHrbmJK.gif

You are the pinnacle of the Dunning-Kruger effect. Aaaannnd you got banned for cheating.

Don't forget he publishes Videos about imaginary cheats while showing his own actual ones around. you gotta be quite special to archive that.

• Like 1

hey guys pls upvote my post

maybe with enough upvotes i can say something sarcastic about op's lack of functioning brain cells

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TheTankBal said:

If LO is smart, your tickets go right into the trash.

• Thanks 3

i waited since may 25th...and was solved last week thursday June 28th, and i havnt made a single post on forums about it.sometimes patience is key u know

• Like 1

Looks like we have a special snowflake here.

Work on your titles next time, you're irritating me just by reading at them.

• Like 1

instead of making new posts, stop using hacks in video games ....

4 hours ago, TheTankBal said:

Ndh6BFm.png

Wasting support time with SJW bs.

Neck thyself.

• Like 1

Troll makes troll reports. Troll makes troll post about their troll reports. Troll mad didn't get attention. Troll banned for abusing reporting system because it is harassment. Everyone lol'd. The end

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

they been pretty helpful so far to me, think it has to do with having a common sense and know to talk? 

9 hours ago, TheTankBal said:

Ndh6BFm.png

1. Be patient, they're still working on these.
  2. Created 25 Days ago, pretty sure BattlEye was in observe mode, not ban mode. It's on now... they're likely to have been banned by the system by now.
  3. Reread number 2.

I see no issue. Only a hint of impatience.

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

damn bro

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Best reply to all of Taters /reports

Op honestly should be banned just for abuse of the report system.

Also in seriousness for a minute. Good work LO, we love you even when you bitchy in the mornings! Op is just here to shit on everything APB, send his crap to the trash every time for real.

Have you spent half the time on apb instead of cuddling your dolls, you wouldnt complain this much.

Maybe apb isnt for everyone Ray. Its gonna be ok.

13 hours ago, Defibrillator said:

Have you spent half the time on apb instead of cuddling your dolls, you wouldnt complain this much.

Maybe apb isnt for everyone Ray. Its gonna be ok.

its really nice to see your still out of date with this shit. srry good sir. but i've been spending the last 3 weeks building a dubstep gun form a small 3 peace band called Kazha. she will be using this at her both when she goes to cons to play her music 

oYRFbqE.jpg

Edited by TheTankBal