MattScott

6 Days of Player Appreciation - Free Commander & Store sale

dope, good job on creating good will, me likey. 

Shame I didn't see this sooner, coulda logged in and made some ammo. Ran across the FE Twitter by fluke and am following now.

Kinda impressed about pricing changes. Thumbs up, totally approve.

Now when a game play update comes along, I will celebrate by logging in, turning my PVP on and letting all my old enemies (and new ones) shoot me for great justice.

CHOTA!!!

need a post delete function 😉

Edited by Kitsae

Thanks for this! Resubbing both of my accounts to Commander. I had the special pricing on one account and not the other which was always a pain in the side cause I created a character I ended up playing more of on the other account! Awesome!

Resubbed both accounts tonight. Saw an update come down on the game client, are there patch notes anywhere? It might be a good idea to post them in the news section of the launcher along with the pricing structure changes. It would also be smart to update the Steam store page with this information. Some/most people probably don't view the forums regularly or at all.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2018 at 10:40 AM, streaml1ne said:

Resubbed both accounts tonight. Saw an update come down on the game client, are there patch notes anywhere? It might be a good idea to post them in the news section of the launcher along with the pricing structure changes. It would also be smart to update the Steam store page with this information. Some/most people probably don't view the forums regularly or at all.

Agree with this one. More players could mean more subs and better funds for LO to develop the game even further.

Hi Matt,

Many of the complaints by long standing players are valid, some are quibbles. Regardless, it seemed Gamersfirst had little care for FE.
I see positive, I am not swayed by the freebies, I'm too old cynical for that, besides after 4.5 years the coffers get rather full.
I am feeling encouraged though and for the first time in years, I feel like supporting FE again.

Time to buy me a premium :-)

PS like the new forum too... Never seen invision before.

• Like 1