MattScott

6 Days of Player Appreciation - Free Commander & Store sale

Hi everyone,

We know we've only just started getting new builds out for Fallen Earth, and honestly there is a long long way to go. I'm still working to build a strategy for the game to create a meaningful way forward.

But now that Little Orbit has had a chance to run things for a bit, we want to show our appreciation for the players who have stuck with us.

I am pleased to announce that starting at 12pm PDT on Tuesday the 3rd and running through 12pm PDT on Monday the 9th, we will be implementing 6 Days of Free Commander as a way to show our appreciation for the players of Fallen Earth. If you already have some form of premium, don't worry. We'll be giving you an additional 6 days, so everyone gets a little something.

The Commander Premium gets you all sorts of cool things like improved xp, harvesting, and crafting along with a 20% discount on the store.

For those of you that have been eyeballing something in the store, we will also be running a 30% off sale. Since everyone will have Commander, during these 6 days you can get up to 50% off.

Lastly, In light of where the game is at, we will be dropping the cost of all Premiums for good.

Survivalist was $9.99, and we have lowered it to $4.99.

Wastelander was $14.99, and we have lowered it to $9.99.

Commander was $29.99, and we have lowered it to $14.99.

I also want to be 100% transparent about what is going to happen once this event is over.

Effective 12pm PDT on Monday the 9th, we will be adjusting the amount of G1C that you get for each $1. Right now $1 gets you 80 G1C. I don't like that. It makes store pricing confusing and hard to figure out. Moving forward $1 will get you 100 G1C. Not only does that make the pricing much easier to understand, but it lowers the cost of all store items by 20%. Permanently.

I hope you guys enjoy the holiday.

See you in-game.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Wow I am very grateful to hear this as I'm sure many others are. Thank you very much for changing the price of premiums and thank you for the sale too!

the moment you realize nanite cleansers arent worth buying even with 70% off lol, its 500 g1c for 2. better make new weapons

37 minutes ago, Kinksta said:

the moment you realize nanite cleansers arent worth buying even with 70% off lol, its 500 g1c for 2. better make new weapons

Multiple hours of grinding is apparently not worth 6 dollars...well that's an opinion.

2 hours ago, MICFILLER said:

Multiple hours of grinding is apparently not worth 6 dollars...well that's an opinion.

Was going to say...I have some weapons to tweak for funzies even.

I'm so hyped for FE future with these guys.

They came out of fkn nowhere and... the way they are working now, they'll definitely get SOMEWHERE!

LO, you got a goldmine with FE, don't burn it down.

This is awesome. However, how will this effect sub rewards for the month of July?

Might have to re-install again. (haven't played FE since my house flooded)

So, can someone please fix it so us old testing relics that get a discounted commander sub for $20 don't have to pay more then everyone else for it now? 

There is no option for the new prices, and I don't really care about getting it for even cheaper then that but I would appreciate it getting looked into. It's unlikely that there will be many of us but I know for sure there is a few that will have the same problem.

29 minutes ago, Sang said:

So, can someone please fix it so us old testing relics that get a discounted commander sub for $20 don't have to pay more then everyone else for it now? 

There is no option for the new prices, and I don't really care about getting it for even cheaper then that but I would appreciate it getting looked into. It's unlikely that there will be many of us but I know for sure there is a few that will have the same problem.

Could you take a look now? We had a bug with the legacy Commander users showing the old pricing but that should be fixed.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Majiik said:

Could you take a look now? We had a bug with the legacy Commander users showing the old pricing but that should be fixed.

Fixed, thank you very much 

Very good news! Thanks Little Orbit for generosity.

But why this great news is not luring players on STEAM?

What happened to tradable premium? Will they return and will the new prices effect them as well?