MattScott

6 Days of Player Appreciation - Free Premium & ARMAS sale

5 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

I didn't learn calculus to be told that 25% more currency doesn't equate to an effective 20% discount, nor that you can just add percentage multipliers from different sources. . .

so here's how this actually works out.

Weird how you need calculus to create a formula for small fractions.

-Right now if you buy $50 worth of G1c, you get 4,600 g1c. A 4,000 g1c weapon would be 2,000 at 50% off leaving you with 2600 G1c left

If you bought 2 weapons, it would cost 4,000 G1c and you'd be left with 600 G1c.

-As of the 9th, if you buy $50 worth of G1c, you get 5750 g1c. A 4000 g1c weapon will cost 2,600 g1c at 35% off, leaving you with 3150 G1c left

If you buy 2 weapons, it would cost 5,200 G1c and you'd be left with 550 G1c.

If you add $100, the amount you can buy and the amount of G1c are the same. At $200 it's better after the 9th.

And not ALL weapon have 50% off.

In conclusion, it depends on how much you buy and how many weapons you're getting.

For example, I'd like to buy a:

Mountie Northwest

Shredder SB R&D3

PDW-57 Kris

Raptor 45 Hawk

(all character perms)

Cost for these with this sale: 7,589 G1c

Cost of these after this sale: 8,577 G1c

Leftover G1c from buying right now(if buying $100): 2,011 G1c 

Leftover G1c from buying after the 9th (if buying $100): 3,423 G1c

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Unclean said:

~snip~

First off, why in the world are you factoring in paypal bonuses?

Second, you're talking about buying a Shredder 3-Slot character bound when it's currently cheaper account bound (Character isn't 50% off, but all guns are 50% off Account.) Yes, if you had said up-front that you were basically going out of your way to find items that aren't 50% off and buying those, then it's going to be cheaper to buy them later, but it would be better if you bought everything you want that's 50% off now, and then bought anything that's glitched and not on sale later. If you weren't buying the one gun that's glitched then during the sale it would total to 6,600G1c, or $82.50, as opposed to ~$85.78 after the sale.

Third, you realize that all of your math lined up perfectly with everything I said, right? Not what you said?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kewlin said:

Are you being serious right now?

3 hours ago, Kewlin said:

Second, you're talking about buying a Shredder 3-Slot character bound when it's currently cheaper account bound (Character isn't 50% off, but all guns are 50% off Account.) Yes, if you had said up-front that you were basically going out of your way to find items that aren't 50% off and buying those, then it's going to be cheaper to buy them later, but it would be better if you bought everything you want that's 50% off now, and then bought anything that's glitched and not on sale later. If you weren't buying the one gun that's glitched then during the sale it would total to 6,600G1c, or $82.50, as opposed to ~$85.78 after the sale.

Third, you realize that all of your math lined up perfectly with everything I said, right? Not what you said?

I play as one character so why would I spend more? I didn't go out of my way to find a thing. Having more G1c after buying everything in the example provided and in buying a single weapon with the first example leaves you with more G1c in the end. 

And why would you not count in paypal bonuses? You do buy G1c, do you not?

EDIT:Just wanted to acknowledge that you're absolutely right. account version of the shredder saves an entire 139 G1c, so my way only gives you 1273 more g1c than your method instead of 1,412 more  LOL

Edited by Unclean

Too much math applied.

I just buy shit if I feel like it.

(I'm starting to lose track on what I already own and what not, this is something that ARMAS isn't very good displaying)

Edited by Chinook
  • Thanks 1

i dont know if im right here but i saw this

Hto8B98.png

so i was happy to see what events will be there well now ATM its satturday around dinner time and there are no events at all so i wounder what that was ? pls explain that coue there is no need to fake or lie stuff to get servers full at all but to anounce events and dont bring any without anithing said about why not is not good ^^

after all nice to see progress wich u make with ur adjustments so far but still a lot to go so keep up the good work LO

4 minutes ago, TruePirate said:

i dont know if im right here but i saw this

Hto8B98.png

so i was happy to see what events will be there well now ATM its satturday around dinner time and there are no events at all so i wounder what that was ? pls explain that coue there is no need to fake or lie stuff to get servers full at all but to anounce events and dont bring any without anithing said about why not is not good ^^

after all nice to see progress wich u make with ur adjustments so far but still a lot to go so keep up the good work LO

They had one event yesterday on Citadel, and another on Jericho. 

7 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

They had one event yesterday on Citadel, and another on Jericho. 

at what time was that ? i was on till midnight but saw nothing and was it only one event ? couse "some events" sound like well some and not one tiny soemthing xD

btw what kind of event was it ?

Edited by TruePirate

16 minutes ago, TruePirate said:

at what time was that ? i was on till midnight but saw nothing and was it only one event ? couse "some events" sound like well some and not one tiny soemthing xD

btw what kind of event was it ?

I missed em. 

But I think it was MattScott with devlar as 5star with entire districts trying to kill him. Those that did are getting prizes. 

Help me out here guys, do I get the SWARM or the NSSW(might get nerfed)?

It's like the SHAW VS ALIG argument except the above guns are a wee bit too similar and effective against people.

Especially the NSSW, but it doesn't have the hard damage like the SWARM/Consistent recoil and incoming buff.

3 minutes ago, Caesruul said:

Help me out here guys, do I get the SWARM or the NSSW(might get nerfed)?

It's like the SHAW VS ALIG argument except the above guns are a wee bit too similar and effective against people.

Especially the NSSW, but it doesn't have the hard damage like the SWARM/Consistent recoil and incoming buff.

Recoil is all that is being changed on the SWARM. 

What are you looking to get an LMG for?

Anti Vehicle or Anti Personnel?

Need advice: better few clothing packs or pernament weapon? Give your oppinion!

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Recoil is all that is being changed on the SWARM. 

What are you looking to get an LMG for?

Anti Vehicle or Anti Personnel?

Bit of both.

I have perm ALIG/CASE, but the SWARM was nice-felt like the blend of LMG and AP I needed.

Buuut the NSSW just rocks, plays like an older NTEC.

5 minutes ago, Caesruul said:

Bit of both.

I have perm ALIG/CASE, but the SWARM was nice-felt like the blend of LMG and AP I needed.

Yeah thats kind of how I explain the swarm too, sort of an in between AV / AP lmg. 

Not the best at either, but a nice middle ground. 

Im maybe not the best guy to ask as Im pretty sweaty when it comes to APB, so if Im going LMG its Euryale or gtfo. (Though if I didnt have the Euryale it would def be the N-SSW)

Edited by CookiePuss

5 minutes ago, Caesruul said:

Bit of both.

I only use the SWARM in place of the ALIG... if there's a chance there will be a lot of movements in the missions and I see the enemies ride together. It does sound amazing and is fun to use for an all around hybrid though

The NSSW/VAS-SW2 on the other hand is AMAZING at taking down players at medium range. Slap HB2 and HS3 on it and you have a slightly slower ttk ntec that has auto bloom recovery and a larger magazine.. and you can fire and move with the nssw as long as you ADS. Can't do that with the SWARM effectively..

33 minutes ago, Unclean said:

I only use the SWARM in place of the ALIG... if there's a chance there will be a lot of movements in the missions and I see the enemies ride together. It does sound amazing and is fun to use for an all around hybrid though

The NSSW/VAS-SW2 on the other hand is AMAZING at taking down players at medium range. Slap HB2 and HS3 on it and you have a slightly slower ttk ntec that has auto bloom recovery and a larger magazine.. and you can fire and move with the nssw as long as you ADS. Can't do that with the SWARM effectively..

With that way you're saying it, I MIGHT get the NSSW, but the SWARM still has my take at the

Scratch the gun, I'm buying premium again. I think I can hold off for a little bit.

If only someone was crazy enough who just happend to get free premium and I dunno let's say Go to every gun in armas marketplace and click "try for free" So they can keep their 3 hour trial weapon after the premium expires and just have 104 gun's in their mailbox organised by both weapon type and alphabetically. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zolerox said:

If only someone was crazy enough who just happend to get free premium and I dunno let's say Go to every gun in armas marketplace and click "try for free" So they can keep their 3 hour trial weapon after the premium expires and just have 104 gun's in their mailbox organised by both weapon type and alphabetically. 

Go for it I guess?

I'd personally see that as more annoying lol.. I hate playing with any rented weapons personally and 3 hours is just bad lol

4 hours ago, Unclean said:

Go for it I guess?

I'd personally see that as more annoying lol.. I hate playing with any rented weapons personally and 3 hours is just bad lol

i did.

waGuYCQ.png

"104 New Messages"

about 10 pages of guns sorted by gun type (assault rifles smgs etc) and from first gun to last gun (according to armas' sorting)

Edited by Zolerox