MattScott

6 Days of Player Appreciation - Free Premium & ARMAS sale

I will say thanks very much for doing this. 😄

Thanks
But any plans to put back gifting?  I know it's been asked so many times but we never got an answer.
I get it why it was removed but surely there's gotta be some solution because I can gift things in other games.

@MattScott

i would say ty but i bought like $70 dollars 2 days ago... now i wanna die...

Holy crap, last few days have been great communication to say the least, but now you drop this on us. So far really happy that you guys took over, keep up the good work.

Skins are still a little too expensive tho, and it's a shame they cannot be used on Premium guns (which is beyond smart when you notice that Medusa is the thumbnail on Armas for the Hazardous skins...)

Will we ever get skins available for Prems too ? Otherwise I probably won't spend a dime for now

Edited by -Dan-

@MattScott Umm. So thanks for the 6 days of premium but where did my 30 days of premium I already had go???

#EDIT Scratch that got it. I guess it was a glitch or something

Edited by YeOldLegends

@Lixil G1C price is still same? I still see old price 400G1C for 5$

2 minutes ago, wHisHi said:

@Lixil G1C price is still same? I still see old price 400G1C for 5$

Yea thats not fixed untill the 9th

@Lixil Something to look at when it comes to armas is De-Bundling packs (Like the revelation clothing had from the rev pass) My request along those lines is the "Kurai Uber Bundle" Kurai Wheels Kit (unlike all the other cars) Doesn't have it's own standalone wheel kit instead you need to spend 2,733g1c Just for it.

Retired guns from armas being added to jokerstore or other idea's in mind?

P.S. 2x Loyalty Reward Points would be nice.

Edited by Zolerox

yay finally

Thank you for the premium omg i love you little orbit ❤️

Edited by Kajool

Sale is live not no gift option. Very disapointing, I guess I'll keep my money for now...

33 minutes ago, -Dan- said:

Skins are still a little too expensive tho, and it's a shame they cannot be used on Premium guns (which is beyond smart when you notice that Medusa is the thumbnail on Armas for the Hazardous skins...)

Will we ever get skins available for Prems too ? Otherwise I probably won't spend a dime for now

You can only not put skins on legendaries, you can put them on everything else you can buy from ARMAS (with the exception of the R-2 Harbinger.)

18 minutes ago, Spy said:

Sale is live not no gift option. Very disapointing, I guess I'll keep my money for now...

Gifting will stay disabled.

@Lixil Hello, i saw on the marketplace  Wargear Bonus Pack (Criminal), could you add for enforcer to? i would like to buy it.

Regards

Edward

When you don't realize that the sale start time isn't your timezone and buy stuff.. And it wasn't a small buy

I'm not too happy about it 😐

Edited by Randodom

Awesome. Thanks for this permanent ARMAS change. I am excited to see what updates come soon that do not have to do with monetary systems. 

I am the worlds unluckiest man. Recieved 6 gold jmbs and the best I got was 45 days of premium. Thanks for the sale though, I got some new toys!

🙂

Edited by Rubih

It's a shame the G1C changes haven't gone through, can't justify spending money at the current higher prices. Mindboggling that so many people are willing to literally just throw their money away, rather than wait a week.

Edited by Hexerin

10 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

It's a shame the G1C changes haven't gone through, can't justify spending money at the current higher prices. Mindboggling that so many people are willing to literally just throw their money away, rather than wait a week.

You realize that 50% off of current prices is still better than the effective 36% off of the new prices, right?

5 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

You realize that 50% off of current prices is still better than the effective 36% off of the new prices, right?

You do realize that 50% off combined with the increased G1C amounts is more than 50% off on its own, right?

Meanwhile, STO still has higher prices for it's Faction bound T6 ships.

$30 or gotta get the cross Faction bundle for $60.And also their mega packs at $100+ price tag.

On 7/3/2018 at 12:36 AM, MattScott said:

I am pleased to announce that starting at 12pm PDT on Tuesday the 3rd and running through 12pm PDT on Monday the 9th, we will be implementing 6 Days of Free Premium as a way to show our appreciation for the players of APB: Reloaded. It doesn't matter what platform you're on or what region you play in. All you need to do is log in and enjoy it.

Very nice!

Effective 12pm PDT on Monday the 9th, we will be adjusting the amount of G1C that you get for each $1. Right now $1 gets you 80 G1C. I don't like that. It makes ARMAS pricing confusing and hard to figure out. Moving forward $1 will get you 100 G1C. Not only does that make the pricing much easier to understand, but it lowers the cost of all ARMAS items by 20%. Permanently.

This is incredible news. Im blown away. If server performance is at least fair, I will do more than just login to check the premium timer(s)

The G1C changes are also huge. Thank you Matt

Edited by Gamma64c

O yeah i can make stuff again (literally the last thing i thought of when i heard "Free Premium for 6 days')

I'm just take the time to actually post some of my stuff this time.