MattScott

6 Days of Player Appreciation - Free Premium & ARMAS sale

2 hours ago, Nipps22 said:

Not worth.
Still expensive.

I really prefer to spend 30$ on buying a game than buying a fucking CHARACTER WEAPON for 30$.
@MattScott I'm sorry, but this is a bad move.
This is not what I / WE was/were expecting for.

It is a start. You notice how they mention how badly spaghettified the armas, and apb, code is? Take time to go over all that and evaluate what needs what done to it. This ain't fallen earth after all. Though I did see they had some nice price cuts as well, so maybe that is what we are looking to get eventually as well.

3 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

It is a start. You notice how they mention how badly spaghettified the armas, and apb, code is? Take time to go over all that and evaluate what needs what done to it. This ain't fallen earth after all. Though I did see they had some nice price cuts as well, so maybe that is what we are looking to get eventually as well.

I said just it is still not worth.
But I'm still buying G1C 

5 hours ago, N66 said:

Seems to me like a 10% discount all this honestly

20% is a part of the benefits of being premium.

20% is the perma new G1C pricing.

That leaves 10% of the 50%, so during the next holidays, if they make any Armas discounts, they'll most likely be more than this.

Pricing, though its awesome to have a simple 1$ = 100G1C, It's still expensive to see some weapon skins costing 30$.

With all that said, I'll still get myself some candy on this discount, to help show LO some love, and keep the rest of the list for future discounts.

That's not how the math works out, because due to the G1C increase and Premium discount working entirely separately they're multiplied instead of added, so since 20% off is in reality a multiplier of 0.80 to the price, we calculate 0.80 * 0.80 = 0.64, which means it's 36% off the way you're trying to count it, which makes it a difference of 14% in sales, not 10%.

Just now, Nipps22 said:

I said just it is still not worth.
But I'm still buying G1C 

I agree with it not being worth it, well somewhat since i will be buying as well.... they like a dealer always pulling you back in...

But yeah the point was that eventually they hopefully will get those prices to something sane. Honestly I think they would make more with realistic prices than they do with the guns that cost more than BFA, fuck you wow making me buy more.

10 hours ago, Kivron said:

Your video has nothing to do with the topic. You're just ego boosting sperglord.

Hes brought up the fact that the game has been up for 2 months and common questions hes received while I would argue 90% of anything he would've been asked recently is about this fucked lag. Which would explain why I posted it, man you're fuckin dull. I'm eatin a bagel w some cream cheese right now which is the only reason I'm replying to this and I don't think youll be receiving another.

22 hours ago, Kewlin said:

I see you still live in your imagination, solidified the Hollywood scenario over the last years? 

I need not provide you with information, however, next time you come accusing, do find someone to back it up, at least to convince yourself of it.

Edited by N66

Can we get 2x Loyalty Points as well (not sure if answered already)

And 

Start De-Bundleing packs on armas (coywolf rev pack Nulander's Kurai kit etc.)

Edited by Zolerox

1 hour ago, wHisHi said:

@MattScott @Lixil Hello, isnt suppose sale shoulf have started already?

It's 11:27 AM.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Lixil said:

It's 11:27 AM.

Ahh , american timezones , meanwhile tommorow is in two hours for me

Are taxes included with the 1 USD = 100 G1C ? Because with taxes it was actually 6 USD = 400 G1C (in Europe that is).

Edited by RubyGee
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, RubyGee said:

Are taxes included with the $1 = 100 G1C ? Because with taxes it was actually $6 = 400 G1C (in Europe that is).

The currency gets converted to whatever the country of the buyer is, what kind of taxes are you talking about ? 

1 minute ago, -Dan- said:

The currency gets converted to whatever the country of the buyer is, what kind of taxes are you talking about ? 

Probably didnt realize that canadian dollar worths slightly less than american dollar. rip

14 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

What happened to looking at individual ARMAS items changing? 

I thought it was previously said that some more ridiculously priced items would get an individual adjustment as you went through the store. Don't get me wrong, a flat 20% change across the board is nice and fixes most items, but some are still quite ridiculous.

Lastly, during the Q&A I mentioned that I wanted to adjust the pricing in ARMAS.

So this event is just the beginning, and I want to be 100% transparent about what is going to happen once it is over.

he already mentioned this is just the start 🙂 they need time to learn more since its complicatd

1 minute ago, ByeBye said:

@ -Dan-

Sales tax.. in germany Mehrwertsteuer (19%)

In Romania I pay the value of 5 dollars in the local currency, no extra taxes

2 minutes ago, Rolpack said:

Probably didnt realize that canadian dollar worths slightly less than american dollar. rip

Maybe, but he said in Europe "that is"

11 minutes ago, -Dan- said:

Talking about the European VAT.

9 minutes ago, Rolpack said:

If I could slap you, I would. Seriously.

1 minute ago, RubyGee said:

If I could slap you, I would. Seriously.

Thats nice.

We're finishing up some maintenance tasks but are running a little behind. The website will hopefully be online shortly...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:

Gonna hop back on my xbox. Haven't been on apb since a month.

Tread lightly, it'd be a shame if you broke it.

Thank You Matt ur a kind God

Me and My Wallet 

17 minutes ago, Majiik said:

We're finishing up some maintenance tasks but are running a little behind. The website will hopefully be online shortly...

Hey, just to clarify, we will now be able to buy more G1C after maintenance?