MattScott

6 Days of Player Appreciation - Free Premium & ARMAS sale

The USD to G1C ratio change is AWESOME!

My main concern remains however. Some items would still end up costing a bunch of dollars, especially when you factor in the account bound price hike

So glad that I haven't spent all my cash on the steam summer sale now.

@MattScott Would it be possible to put up the Fallen Angel pack? It used to be sort of seasonal like the skateboard backpack and radio backpack but G1 decided just to leave the skateboard and radio up on armas for the longest time but the angel pack is the only thing missing. Would love to get that while the sale is going. 🙂

• Like 1

Finnally getting some sales : )

Edited by Zinnedine

3 hours ago, SilverCrow said:

You have overpriced items and then have "SALES", where the prices gets down to the level they should be, and people get the illusion that it's cheap because it's on sale.

20% permanently cheaper G1C is something, but guns are still like 30 bucks account perma, EACH. People can get a good steam game for that.

Say you're new and decide you want to get 3 months premium and only 3 account-wide guns:  That's over 100 USD (with the new prices). How many steam games do I get for that? 3-4-5?

You need to cut the prices a lot more, increase reputation as much as possible and then remove sales. Then people will buy stuff instantly whenever they want them or there is anything new because there are no sales to wait for and the prices are already fair. If you think you need sales, check if Apple has sales. Check if they make money.

I was expecting Matt to drop the pricing on the whole store to an acceptable lvl. The only time I or probably many others have bought weapons is during toggs 50% off sales. Which she did frequently. There is no way Im willing to spend that much money on a weapon. Im hoping this is just a quick thing for the community and that final price structure and items will be adjusted later.

Prices are still stupid af ... I will just stick to the free ingame weapons and my RAF weapons
and buy new Fortnite DLC's instead (OMEGALUL btw)

Seems like even you @MattScott dont understand lower prices ≠ lower sales/profit.

Not worth.
Still expensive.

I really prefer to spend 30$ on buying a game than buying a fucking CHARACTER WEAPON for 30$.
@MattScott I'm sorry, but this is a bad move.
This is not what I / WE was/were expecting for.

Edited by Nipps22
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, HardStyler3 said:

the playerbase isnt big enough for them to lower the prices that much they still need to make money and by selling accountwide weapons for 10-20$ they wont with the amount of players

yes, i'm well aware, as described in the last paragraph. they made a good and appropriate change for the current situation but i don't think the solution they employ atm is gonna be enough in long term. but i suppose they might be aware of this anyway

also, another 20% would mean around $28 which is still a quite high pricetag for one singular weapon

Edited by neophobia

Thank you very much for this, and all the work you guys have done and are doing. ❤️

12 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

cant wait for the "only 20%?????" posts

9 hours ago, Fasalina said:

8 hours ago, neophobia said:

6 hours ago, gogeo said:

5 hours ago, SilverCrow said:

2 hours ago, killerskull said:

1 hour ago, Halelulia said:

43 minutes ago, Nipps22 said:

5862d6df1aa68e0bf26fa20d.png

• Like 7

By the sounds of this the premium isn't going to be a redeem code is it? @MattScott

I feel redeem codes would be better, because the servers are not too enjoyable to play atm 😞

Any chance we can save these 6 days of premium for when the game is actually playable?

RoPl1xh.gif

• Like 3

I'm wondering if there will be a look at ARMAS weapons purchase options? Some weapons currently only have the Character Lifetime and Account Lifetime options, like the SBSR. It'd be nice if every weapon had at least a 3-day and 30-day option in addition to the lifetimes.

Haha funny. If I understood correct, these 6 days character bound weapons will cost 12-20$. I dont see a problem here.

1 minute ago, ayztea said:

@MattScott would it be also possible to reset the trial option for weapons?

not a bad idea

1 minute ago, wHisHi said:

@MattScott @Lixil Hello, isnt suppose sale shoulf have started already?

12pm PDT

Just now, BXNNXD said:

12pm PDT

Oh its 19 GMT right?

Just now, BXNNXD said:

12pm PDT

Oh its 19 GMT right?

Just now, wHisHi said:

Oh its 19 GMT right?

idk, im not a time zone converter app

5 hours ago, Lyfeld said:

I think the problem is not the required amount of spending to get it, but the fact that the 2 slot AMG (such as the Euryale) isn't available outside of loyalty rewards. This could be fixed by making the as of yet unreleased "Stheno" variant available as a regular ARMAS weapon, or perhaps even as a lease from a future contact. I'm pretty sure this was planned at some point, that's why the Stheno exists.

Most other loyalty weapons are reskins so they aren't big game changers anyway, just nice to have for people who don't buy reskins or 3 slotted F2P weapons.

Agreed, we need the Stheno for sale on ARMAS

Seems to me like a 10% discount all this honestly

20% is a part of the benefits of being premium.

20% is the perma new G1C pricing.

That leaves 10% of the 50%, so during the next holidays, if they make any Armas discounts, they'll most likely be more than this.

Pricing, though its awesome to have a simple 1$ = 100G1C, It's still expensive to see some weapon skins costing 30$.

With all that said, I'll still get myself some candy on this discount, to help show LO some love, and keep the rest of the list for future discounts.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

idk, im not a time zone converter app

Funny