MattScott

6 Days of Player Appreciation - Free Premium & ARMAS sale

im sorry but i want something more than a 6 day premium 

ye keep disliking, thank you 

Edited by Deadliest

On 7/3/2018 at 2:47 PM, professionalgamer said:

m8 u already got unbanned for cheating what else could u possibly want u greedy jew

m8 i want my server back to Singapore or AUS. (HAN)

please stfu u dont know anything about my banned

Edited by Deadliest
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Teardrops69 said:

Hate myself for buying stuff a week ago

I spent $50 yesterday. 💀

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deadliest said:

m8 i want my server back to Singapore or AUS

they havent announced it so its atleast a year away if it ever happens

• Thanks 1

i feel bad for my boys that spent money yesterday .

21 minutes ago, Deadliest said:

m8 i want my server back to Singapore or AUS.

please stfu u dont know anything about my banned

xd u report me for saying jew and then u say stfu

Glad to see APB still hanging on tight

Also, where be my old forum account.

Granpda Raptros is still behind the times

---

Nevermind, I'm just a dingus

Edited by Raptros
Am Dingus

Time to buy a Han Coywolf now.

• Like 4

Will players who purchased ARMAS items before the price adjustment get any kind of G1C compensation after the new prices for the stuff they've purchased? :classic_blink:

Like, perhaps since there's going to be a 20% price reduction to everything, can players who purchased items prior get 20% of G1C back from those items? 

Edited by DeadlyHellhound
  • Like 2

I'm in awe MattScott. You've listened to us again and again and communicated with us properly about a lot of issues this game has. 
For some time now, I'm starting to believe you're not just some guys with suits on all the time, but an actual team that cares.

Edited by Spherii
  • Like 3

I really appreciate this, but it's hard to make use of it. I've logged into Jericho twice today, saw that there was still the mysterious rubberbanding, and then logged back off.

Edited by Shozonu

Sounds good!

Thank you, Matt!

a question if you will

if you look at the purchase g1c screen:

1d25a38e76.png

will the new g1c values retroactively increase the amount of bonus g1c?

for the max level, the 30% bonus becomes 24% if the value is left at 6,000.

the 20% bonus becomes 16%, 15% becomes 12%, 9% becomes 7.2%, 5% becomes 4%, and finally 2% becomes 1.6

i personally don't mind one way or the other because this is already a kind gesture, however it wasn't mentioned.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@MattScott If item cost right now 399 G1C, so with this 6 days discount, it will cost 199G1C?

Free premium and extra premium rewards? Awesome! Now if only we could actually play, between dead servers (HAN) and lagging out on others (Jericho & Citadel), what a waste of premium.

50$ for a reskin of a weapon thats account bound. Don't get me wrong i like spending money on stuff i like but yeah, I'm not gonna pay a triple A price for a reskin.

Also account bound clothing when?

• Thanks 3

Just to clarify - does this mean we'll be able to take advantage of both the 50% off sale and the 20% extra G1C on Monday the 9th?

@MattScott

Hello Matt! This is fantastic news! Thank you so much! However, I do have 1 question. For players who have spent money within the 2 months of you being in control over everything, will players be reimburse the difference? So say if I spent 20$ and got 1600 + 80 g1c; would I get an extra amount of g1c added to my account to the new currency value ( of course reimbursing everyone correct? )? Now going to premium, will you guys add any new / maybe more special benefits for premium players like increasing the amounts of layers or increasing slots for themes, etc? Basically adding a new twist or will it stay the same as how you said? Thanks for all the work LO! Keep up the good work!

Edited by ThatOneCripGirl
  • Like 1

Will consoles also be getting 50% off sale? I remember G1 saying something before about them only beinf able to have things at a 40% off discount at max, due to Sony and Microsoft not letting them go any further. Something along those lines, I'm not sure of the exact details since it was a while ago.

3 hours ago, MattScott said:

or those of you that have been eyeballing that next weapon or looking at some new gear, we will also be running a 30% off sale on ARMAS.

Since everyone will have Premium, during these 6 days you can get up to 50% off.

@MattScott

Will we be able to gift to other players and boost our own loyalty rewards? Reason I ask is because I do not need anything myself but I do want to increase my loyalty rewards...

Edited by Spy