xPanzerShrekx

[POLL] Should APB remove faction locked vehicles?

10 hours ago, Raptros said:

I've always enjoyed the idea of faction locked gear. It gives the factions a little bit more life and variance.

Apb as is though, doesn't have a lot of things that can be locked between factions aside from some cars.

Obviously, weapons aren't a good idea because of balancing reasons, but if for some reason the weapons get reworked, or new weapons come out, I'd be okay with seeing some kind of faction specific gear, within reason of course.

I just feel like a little bit of variety and flair for each faction could help give them the credance towards their inherent differences.

I.E. more neat tacitcal cop stuff for cops and more neat jerry-rigged crim stuff for crims.

Or something along those lines.

You can balance weapons for different factions...

Look at CS:GO, either faction can buy a gun that some are cross faction, whereas others are exclusive to CT or T sides.

Only thing is that if you die, they can pick up your gun. Which is nice... We used to have that... Used to...

8 hours ago, CyberneticNinja said:

Are you rude in every post, seems like, edgelord?

im only rude in my rude posts

2 hours ago, Spudinskes said:

Wish crims could have a vehicle that's at least somewhere close to the effectiveness of the pioneer. The espacio doesn't have nearly enough weight, isn't AWD, and doesn't allow backseat passengers to shoot 360 degrees. The fact that they can't shoot 360 degrees makes Crim's highest HP 4 seat vehicle unsuitable for car chases. But even if they could shoot 360 they would still have their entire bodies exposed when leaning out.

So many times that has been what decided missions. Def a game breaker that, yep game is too broken to play.. might as well just uninstall now.

No. It makes uniqueness for each side and G1 already ruined that.

Armas exists And so do Contacts (Alleta gives the bishada) Alot of these "vote For said feature to be removed/changed" Topics lately.

While we are at it can we make LTL available to crims and allow enforcers to ramraid shops and mug civilians.

/sarcasm

on a serious note though i would like to see the espacio made AWD to be equal to the pioneer. but that's it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, iTzHaze said:

While we are at it can we make LTL available to crims and allow enforcers to ramraid shops and mug civilians.

/sarcasm

on a serious note though i would like to see the espacio made AWD to be equal to the pioneer. but that's it.

Crims can get the Pio off armas, I mean I have one on my crim after all...

2 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Crims can get the Pio off armas, I mean I have one on my crim after all...

I know, i have a pioneer on my crim too, also an espacio on my enforcer, it was a suggestion to make the espacio and pioneer more "on par" with each other. 🤦‍♂️

Edited by iTzHaze

5 hours ago, iTzHaze said:

/sarcasm

TBH under g1 rein we wouldve seen that eventually this year or by next if the game still lasted that long.

I agree there should be some faction exclusivity, but not in the shape of vehicles. Both factions can have the whole car list available to them without it making the game less cops vs robbers. I'd rather have faction-specific customisation for vehicles being more indepth for both factions, but that's a thing for the future.

Since APB is still on the old engine there's no need to worry about it now anyways, but in all honesty I think cars are a pretty poor excuse for faction exclusivity.

They should make equivalent top tier vehicles for both factions, but not necessarily the same vehicles.

19 hours ago, Raptros said:

I've always enjoyed the idea of faction locked gear. It gives the factions a little bit more life and variance.

Apb as is though, doesn't have a lot of things that can be locked between factions aside from some cars.

Obviously, weapons aren't a good idea because of balancing reasons, but if for some reason the weapons get reworked, or new weapons come out, I'd be okay with seeing some kind of faction specific gear, within reason of course.

I just feel like a little bit of variety and flair for each faction could help give them the credance towards their inherent differences.

I.E. more neat tacitcal cop stuff for cops and more neat jerry-rigged crim stuff for crims.

Or something along those lines.

Reskins would be most fair. New model with new sound already feels like a brand new weapon.

12 hours ago, SelttikS said:

So many times that has been what decided missions. Def a game breaker that, yep game is too broken to play.. might as well just uninstall now.

That sarcasm is needed because...? Why is it so sacrilegious to wish that crims had a vehicle as powerful, versatile and resilient as the pioneer. I never said I wanted Crim's to be able to easily obtain pioneer's (they can already be bought in armas).

Edited by Spudinskes
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Spudinskes said:

That sarcasm is needed because...? Why is it so sacrilegious to wish that crims had a vehicle as powerful, versatile and resilient as the pioneer. I never said I wanted Crim's to be able to easily obtain pioneer's (they can already be bought in armas).

Because you act like it is a big deal. If you want it pay out for it then. why is there a need to have everything the same

21 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

Because you act like it is a big deal. If you want it pay out for it then. why is there a need to have everything the same

How did I act like it was a big deal? I already have the pioneer on my Crim's, but I am able to recognize the imbalance that exists. Again, I didn't say that I wanted Crim's to have the pioneer. If Crim's could have a large 1600hp AWD 4 seat car that allowed for 360 firing that would be good enough for me.

Just now, Spudinskes said:

How did I act like it was a big deal? I already have the pioneer on my Crim's, but I am able to recognize the imbalance that exists. Again, I didn't say that I wanted Crim's to have the pioneer. If Crim's could have a large 1600hp AWD 4 seat car that allowed for 360 firing that would be good enough for me.

Been fine without it for how many years now? Seems good enough.

5 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

Been fine without it for how many years now? Seems good enough.

Many things in APB have been "good enough" for nearly a decade. Many of those things can be improved.

On 7/3/2018 at 4:38 AM, BXNNXD said:

we have built in forum polls

and a built in suggestion forum you mongoloid

also, no

17 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Just use the forum poll u twat.

On 7/3/2018 at 5:06 AM, SelttikS said:

No! and i am not voting on your stupid link since you are too lazy to use the forum ones. now stop trying to make the factions the fucking same. Let there be some damn difference between the factions as intended for fucks sake.

Just stop! What gives you the right to insult, patronize other new players that are trying to find their way on the forums. Unbelievable some ppl:(:(.

Faction cars is on of the things that make the game what it is, however it would be more interesting if you could use all the cars in the mission, so just take your oppositions car.  

1 minute ago, Techdev said:

Just stop! What gives you the right to insult, patronize other new players that are trying to find their way on the forums. Unbelievable some ppl:(:(.

Free will mostly. Could also be a result of emergence or retrocausality time loop caused by a future series of events.

Also what gives you the right to talk to people like that! Should be ashamed!

On 7/2/2018 at 7:53 PM, illgot said:

yes because the Pioneer is better than the Espacio hands down.  I own both vehicles and ended up just buying the Pioneer for my criminal because it was just better in all aspects (except aesthetics).

Remove faction restrictions on all vehicles, only keep faction restrictions on mods like police lights.  Allow players to sell vehicles on the Market Board to all players (unless there are police lights on the vehicle).

You can buy the Espacio if you're an enforcer, just as you can buy the Nulander if your a criminal. They're are ways to buy any vehicle of the opposite faction. 

You're obviously new here stop making stupid f$#king post, and check out ARMAS. 

I dont often play crim anymore, but cant you buy the 'New Gresty' Nomad from Birth as crim ?

6 hours ago, TrinityFSB said:

You can buy the Espacio if you're an enforcer, just as you can buy the Nulander if your a criminal. They're are ways to buy any vehicle of the opposite faction. 

You're obviously new here stop making stupid f$#king post, and check out ARMAS. 

reading comprehension, try it some time.

Negative...thats what keep things "exclusive"

On 7/3/2018 at 11:36 AM, Sergsininia said:

You can balance weapons for different factions...

Look at CS:GO, either faction can buy a gun that some are cross faction, whereas others are exclusive to CT or T sides.

Only thing is that if you die, they can pick up your gun. Which is nice... We used to have that... Used to...

I remember back then when we had the Oca Fireball putting the savage mod on it....

On 7/4/2018 at 9:26 AM, illgot said:

reading comprehension, try it some time.

Lol.  Didn't see the rest of your post.  The Pioneer isn't "better" per say though.  It's apples to oranges.