xPanzerShrekx

[POLL] Should APB remove faction locked vehicles?

we have built in forum polls

and a built in suggestion forum you mongoloid

also, no

• Like 5

yes because the Pioneer is better than the Espacio hands down.  I own both vehicles and ended up just buying the Pioneer for my criminal because it was just better in all aspects (except aesthetics).

Remove faction restrictions on all vehicles, only keep faction restrictions on mods like police lights.  Allow players to sell vehicles on the Market Board to all players (unless there are police lights on the vehicle).

No! and i am not voting on your stupid link since you are too lazy to use the forum ones. now stop trying to make the factions the fucking same. Let there be some damn difference between the factions as intended for fucks sake.

As my mother would say: нет

We don't need to make factions more bland. Make them different. Removing the barriers between factions removes the point in having the two factions.

As nice as the Jericho, Bishada, Espacio, Vaquero, Mikro, etc... are, more difference among players would be nice.

Also:

1. This forum has a poll option when you create your thread. Use that next time. It's the same thing as your link, just built into the site, and doesn't require me to go to a sight I may or may not wish to go to.
  2. This is a suggestion. It goes in the suggestions subforum, not social.
  3. Idk, just wanted to make a third point.

• Like 2

APB has already destroyed faction identity enough. No more please.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Then it'll annoy the peeps who spent mun on Armas just to get a certain vehicle, just leave it be

i wish there were more faction exclusive things

it's not like everybody doesn't already have both an enf and a crim, you get more than 1 slot in the first place either way

using the same cars with the same guns and the same clothes against the same people on the same map gets BORING

• Like 1

I've always enjoyed the idea of faction locked gear. It gives the factions a little bit more life and variance.

Apb as is though, doesn't have a lot of things that can be locked between factions aside from some cars.

Obviously, weapons aren't a good idea because of balancing reasons, but if for some reason the weapons get reworked, or new weapons come out, I'd be okay with seeing some kind of faction specific gear, within reason of course.

I just feel like a little bit of variety and flair for each faction could help give them the credance towards their inherent differences.

I.E. more neat tacitcal cop stuff for cops and more neat jerry-rigged crim stuff for crims.

Or something along those lines.

5 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

we have built in forum polls

and a built in suggestion forum you mongoloid

also, no

Are you rude in every post, seems like, edgelord?

Soon we really won't know who enforcers are and who are criminals.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CyberneticNinja said:

Are you rude in every post, seems like, edgelord?

Wait let me setup my invisible hitboxes that only i can see!

See i can post useless posts too!

Just use the forum poll u twat.

i like how i insult people indirectly and i get warning strikes, u guys straight up insult these weebs and you get nothing

stop protecting the weebs

also dont you even dare make faction removal a thing i dont want ur crappy van 

Just now, Fr3e said:

i like how i insult people indirectly and i get warning strikes, u guys straight up insult these weebs and you get nothing

stop protecting the weebs

also dont you even dare make faction removal a thing i dont want ur crappy van 

Wait, how do you know if people get warned or not?

Also, I think if you report being harassed the person is more likely to get warned.

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Wait, how do you know if people get warned or not?

Also, I think if you report being harassed the person is more likely to get warned.

omg stop dethreading ur suppose to back up your off topic post with something on topic or we get in trouble!!!!!!

crims suck who wants their cars lmaooooo

like this cooky

This cross faction shit is one big reason which made APB worse.

Fking r

Well the problem I have with this is the fact that it's available in the armas marketplace. And to reply to above, how exactly is it boring if people mix and match all the different type of clothing, doesn't it make it more diverse? other wise you will just see crims with impact gear and enforcers with the tactical gear. That's what I call boring. Allowing everything for everyone will create all different kinds of creations. This is something that should be not be limited. Factions do not need specific stuff to be separated. They already have different mission tasks and contacts. Whats to stop a crim from buying some tac gear online in San paro? Hell even a group of crim contacts are based on some form of paramilitary.

10 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

APB has already destroyed faction identity enough. No more please.

I actually hope they would revert all the damage done by the cross faction crap already. But people paid money for all those things so I dont know how that would work. I just hate how either faction drives either factions car. When I was new to apb and heard a bishada, it used to make my head turn. Like, dam, that crims prolly a high lvl and loaded. Dam, I want that car, sounds soo cool. But now it just whatevs, which is sad.

• Like 1

Wish crims could have a vehicle that's at least somewhere close to the effectiveness of the pioneer. The espacio doesn't have nearly enough weight, isn't AWD, and doesn't allow backseat passengers to shoot 360 degrees. The fact that they can't shoot 360 degrees makes Crim's highest HP 4 seat vehicle unsuitable for car chases. But even if they could shoot 360 they would still have their entire bodies exposed when leaning out.

Edited by Spudinskes
  • Like 1