CommandantSteele

Rank 195: First things to do?

I'm at 6/15 on Arlon and when I top him off I'll be R195. This unlocks a pretty hefty chunk of content and I was wondering what are some of the first things I should do?

check your newer contacts for things like mods that they give you for free, chart out which ones you don't feel like waiting for, and purchase them on the market, try out new builds with the mods and find ones that work for you, continue to rank yourself up as you experiment with new loadouts, and unlock your cosmetics, and things like the 8balls and halfbricks. 150-255 is when your character really starts to have the ability to develop a style, characteristics, favored weaponry and what not. Begin breathing life into your character, and relax, because your experience with APB has only just begun.

I should also say that 195 is really the best time to look into Armas, you've put a hefty chunk of time in the game, you've decided you like it, you have a somewhat good understanding of how it works, and how you play, go pick up a character permanent weapon, or one of the packs, like the Key To The City. Make a good investment to show the devs you like the game, and to make it more enjoyable for yourself.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CrunkGirl said:

check your newer contacts for things like mods that they give you for free, chart out which ones you don't feel like waiting for, and purchase them on the market, try out new builds with the mods and find ones that work for you, continue to rank yourself up as you experiment with new loadouts, and unlock your cosmetics, and things like the 8balls and halfbricks. 150-255 is when your character really starts to have the ability to develop a style, characteristics, favored weaponry and what not. Begin breathing life into your character, and relax, because your experience with APB has only just begun.

I should also say that 195 is really the best time to look into Armas, you've put a hefty chunk of time in the game, you've decided you like it, you have a somewhat good understanding of how it works, and how you play, go pick up a character permanent weapon, or one of the packs, like the Key To The City. Make a good investment to show the devs you like the game, and to make it more enjoyable for yourself.

Thanks for the tips. I'm a bit ahead on some things (Pay no heed to the pile of weapons from ARMAS and gimmie more outfit slots!) but I'll def keep an eye on everything you've mentioned.

I'd just play the game as you always have, as you'll learn how to use the new mods and stuffs as you get them. Although, buying them off market early certainly beats grinding.

If you want some, and play on Jericho, I'd be able to sell you some, at least when I'm actually free, and not at work..

edit:

Just pm me whenever if you want em. I'll sell them at 0 profit, but gotta add tax...

Edited by Sergsininia
  • Like 1

1st thing I'd do is go buy car surfer and blowtorch. Both extremely useful things. Other than that just play on

Hold back with buying all those high rank mods, as far as I remember you get them all from the "last" contacts eventually

On 7/2/2018 at 6:30 PM, BlitzKitty said:

wow so detailed and well rounded
now if the others can follow your example
But then they'll be watching from behind so make sure to strut it
  Edited by Fortune Runner

On 7/12/2018 at 6:54 PM, hotbot said:

Mobility sling

this, look for those guns that don't have all slots filled and slap in mobility sling.
  • Like 1