Sign in to follow this  
DonBlack

Nerf Perc +PIG

19 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I dont think Ive ever been PigPerced.

I don't think Ive ever been pigperced by a LEGIT player.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DouglasFalcon said:

I was obviously joking.

sorry I am german.. I don't have humor 😞

@DonBlack
just want to point some thing our here people think that LTL is op but it's realy not, you have to stun the player, run to them, and arrest them that are 3 things also the enemy can get up very fast it's allready hard to play with LTL vs 4 enemy's so the pic and perc has to stay it was also made for things like this...

and almost all weapons can counter LTL anyway... u just don't know how
try stunning people ur self u will say the same 100%

conclusion: just get better at the game..

Note: it's about time to get some new stun weapons to apb reloaded in 10 years non new LTL has been added..

2 minutes ago, VustraEpic said:

@DonBlack
just want to point some thing our here people think that LTL is op but it's realy not, you have to stun the player, run to them, and arrest them that are 3 things also the enemy can get up very fast it's allready hard to play with LTL vs 4 enemy's so the pic and perc has to stay it was also made for things like this...

I don't think LTL is op and I would really like new LTL guns released too. I am saying that PIG + perc is broken.

Just now, DonBlack said:

I don't think LTL is op and I would really like new LTL guns released too. I am saying that PIG + perc is broken.

I disagree, but it was a fun LTL game playing vs you.

PIG + perc isn't OP....

try it.

9 minutes ago, dett2 said:

PIG + perc isn't OP....

try it.

^this

9 times out of ten, the people who say its OP are the people on the receiving end, and not those actually trying to use it

2 hours ago, DonBlack said:

But it's still a broken mechanic being able to stun someone in less then half a second. Which basically lets you win every closequarter 1 vs 1 if you are at least mediocre skilled.

So like most guns in this game? Have you noticed the ttk is insanely less that the tts? If the op can stun you then they would wipe the floor with you if they use lethal.

Y'all folks need to get gud.

Oh no, there is a situation where ltl is viable?

Really though, ltl needs a big rework at some point, but this isn't as big of an issue as it may seem like it is.

Edited by Leefekyn
  • Like 1

people just mad cause they go to jail. it's the insult that makes them salty. They don't really care about the low tts or anything else they just mad cause arrested.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DonBlack said:

Title says all 🙂

EDIT: the combination of both not the single weapons

PIG has a range of 10 meters and only one shot then the longest reload of any weapon (excluding extended magazine mods).

So, if someone is getting you with a PIG, then they are probably toying with you.  The person stunning you would absolutely destroy you with lethal weapons, even the SNR.

The combo is fine considering the Enforcer is no longer able to use a secondary that can do hard damage or effective against more than one person under 10 meters.

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I dont think Ive ever been PigPerced.

I have but only by my own team members.  I miss the no kicking between missions, it was really fun to screw around with your team mates while waiting.

My crim has never been caught by this as far as I can recall.  I just stay outside of 10 meters or near my vehicle.

Edited by illgot

10 hours ago, SelttikS said:

So like most guns in this game?

Hm I thought the ttk of most guns is 0.7s and for shaw/AMG 0.55s which has the quickest ttk as I know.

btw I have 2 chars with coprole 15 so I obviously know how stunning works. I am not complaining about LTL I am just complaining about the very lame PIG + perc tactic but you guys seem not to get it. 

Edited by DonBlack

3 hours ago, DonBlack said:

Hm I thought the ttk of most guns is 0.7s and for shaw/AMG 0.55s which has the quickest ttk as I know.

ttk goes from like .45  to 1.75 (excluding ttk of ltl for obvious reasons)

Edited by CookiePuss

Just now, CookiePuss said:

ttk goes from likr .45  to 1.75 (excluding ttk of ltl for obvious reasons)

yukon being .45?

10 minutes ago, DonBlack said:

yukon being .45?

Yeah.

Next fastest is the SHAW at .56

Edited by CookiePuss

26 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Yeah.

Next fastest is the SHAW at .56

Ogre! dont tell me that windup time is part of the ttk! you can do that shit behind cover so its not hitting anything during it, so its not part of the killing. 😛

also why not just get a bigger battery for it and keep the windup going all the time geez. wait no dont listen to that idea... *shudder*

Just now, SelttikS said:

Ogre! dont tell me that windup time is part of the ttk! you can do that shit behind cover so its not hitting anything during it, so its not part of the killing. 😛

also why not just get a bigger battery for it and keep the windup going all the time geez. wait no dont listen to that idea... *shudder*

NFAS-12 > NFAS-12 True Ogre

You can keep your True Ogre .99 ttk

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

NFAS-12 > NFAS-12 True Ogre

You can keep your True Ogre .99 ttk

only when you count the windup does it get that. other wise it is an actual kill time of .40s which is why so many bronze players dislike it so much. If threat and match making are ever fixed it will lose a lot of value though, not very good in decent skilled matches.

Edited by SelttikS

OR just add something simillar for criminals, that would be even better, but yea that shit is op as fuck :D i recorded some gameplay of it long time ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im5xC0A83ho

14 hours ago, DonBlack said:

btw I have 2 chars with coprole 15 so I obviously know how stunning works. I am not complaining about LTL I am just complaining about the very lame PIG + perc tactic but you guys seem not to get it. 

throwing a perc is technically a .7s animation, altho in practice you can pop around a corner or out of cover for a shorter amount of exposure

Edited by BXNNXD

left handed gameplay to connect with perc users on a deeper level 
really high sensitivity for same reason 
zero skill crutch weapon 
only for droolers

3 hours ago, PogoTheClown said:

left handed gameplay to connect with perc users on a deeper level 
really high sensitivity for same reason 
zero skill crutch weapon 
only for droolers

Where is the problem? besides the music?

17 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

Where is the problem? besides the music?

you dont like that absolute banger of a track?

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

you dont like that absolute banger of a track?

I was hopeful it was going to be a You Say Run track but then it went down hill from there. 😛

Sign in to follow this